July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I have lost 122 pounds since June 2013 and so I had to replace my whole wardrobe. I don't look forward to having to go out and get maternity clothes now. Thankfully, I can still fit in my current clothing. I've had such a hard time with food I am down 7 pounds since getting pregnant. However, I've filled out in my midsection despite the loss. I imagine I need to start looking for stretchy pants soon. My sis in law is due in March and has gotten a ton of cutie patootie maternity clothes and I'd like to find a nice way to ask to borrow them once she delivers. My hope with this pregnancy is to have a nice and cute little bump. My other pregnancies, I just looked extra fat :( Maybe I'll post a pic next week of my 'bump'.

122lbs?! that is amazing! well done!

I was on Keto before, stopped because I want approval to do it while pregnant. Getting back on as soon as baby is born. Carbs make me feel like crap tbh

I was doing so well with limiting carbs until I got pregnant. They are one of the only things that will go down for me now. I hope to kick that habit once the nausea settles and keep my weight gain low throughout so I don't have much to lose after. I'm kind of paranoid about my weight now after working so hard.

I can't handle food, fizzy is all, crappy calories but its better than nothing. Can't wait until the nausea is gone so I can eat like a normal person. Once baby has emerged keto is on <3

MamaBee that's amazing!

Update on me: had my appointment for physical exam, pap smear etc...and the midwife checked my uterus and cervix and whatnot and said everything was perfect. She was even able to measure my fundus or whatever it is lol. She said that because my scan was only a few days off from my lmp due date they are keeping my due date so ajarvis can i be a pain? Would you move me to July 2 please? That puts me at 10 weeks 5 days today. Holy crap. Oh! And I got to hear the heartbeat :):) it was in the 170s and sounded great she said.

So pleased for all the positive updates.

The only person I've told in RL aside from hubby and doctors is my brother. Only because I cried to him when they told me I was waiting to miscarry again, three weeks later I thought I better tell him we've had two good scans and a hb. Not sure when i will tell anyone else, if we get that far x

How long until your next scan Tasha? Think positive hun :hugs:

It's Friday, the week building up I find really tough. Think I'm going to spend much of tomorrow wrapping x

My next scan is Friday too Tasha.

Hope all goes well for us both. Xxx

Hey all had my first appointment today and it went good, it was nice to see the doctor I had Emma with. He didnt really do much we just talked and he gave me a note for be being off work today, which ironically was the only day I'm not feeling nauseas but I've been eating all day so I'm sure that helps

Am I the last one who is still waiting for the first scan?

Nope! I don't even know if I'm scheduled for one on my first visit, which isn't until the day after Christmas. I should call in and find out tomorrow. (Maybe I can guilt them into getting me in for one earlier, or find a private scan place.)

csto - What an interesting study! I have not heard of it, but I'd love to hear what our veteran mommies say. If it's true, I'm having a girl. Yipee! :pink:

I hope it is, I really want a boy. lol. Of course, I'll be happy with whatever, so long as I come home with a healthy baby, but a boy would be wonderful.

Don't have the energy to catch up on the thread. I'm extremely Ill with the flu. Can't eat and barely drink. I dragged my self to my ultrasound today though. Baby is measuring a day ahead with 170BPM. I'll post a pic when I'm well. Official due date is july 10. I hope you are all well.

Feel better soon! Glad your ultrasound went well, though. A little bit of sun on a cloudy day, eh? :hugs:

AFM, we have told EVERYONE. All our family knew on Thanksgiving, we told FB the day after... all reactions positive. (I figured they would be, this is our first and people have been hounding us about having kids since the day we got married- FIVE YEARS AGO.)

I'm already fat, and I've been wearing maternity jeans for years because they fit the best. :haha: PCOS makes all my weight land in my stomach area, so my stomach to hip ratio is awful. I'd be ok with being fat if I was just proportionate and fat. Can't a girl have some T&A? :dohh: I'm not looking forward to finding cute (to me) maternity shirts, though. Everything I've seen so far is really not my style. Feeling like I'll probably just order some tunics from Evans in a couple sizes up, and break out the leggings. I envy those of you in the UK, you've got a lot more options for plus size clothing!

Csto - I carry my weight in my middle too... boo. Old navy has some really nice basic maternity clothes

They only go up to a 2x, and I'm a 3x pre pregnancy. :/ Stupid PCOS. I'll figure something out!

Just for peace of mind, I did another weeks estimator clear blue and got 3+. That helped put my mind at ease, since I'm still 2.5 weeks away from my midwife appointment.

What does AFM mean? I've seen it so many times and have tried to work it out but nope, not a clue!

I'm so excited to see my baby again next Friday but I'm also really worried.

I know it's unlikely that using progesterone cream would prevent me from bleeding if I was miscarryjng but I'm so scared of a MMC now.

AFM means as for me Hun, I hope you scan goes well on Friday!

I woke up this morning still with that awful cold, but this morning I felt so rough and struggled to breathe first thing, trying to put off going to the docs as he'll probably tell me it's a viral thing he can't help :( just feel so rubbish.

Lucy, my last miscarriage I was using progesterone, taking it orally. That's generally stronger than cream, and it didn't stop the bleeding.

Sammy, hope you feel better soon! I hate being sick, especially with something that you just have to ride out. Drink lots of water and rest as much as you can. <3

AFM means as for me Hun, I hope you scan goes well on Friday!

Oh duhhhhhh :dohh: Thanks, I keep looking at my letter and it doesn't say if it will be abdominal or vaginal so I'm a little confused about if to drink water or not! I'll be nearly 9 weeks but they're checking out my bicornuate uterus so don't know if they would do vaginal to get a clearer view. I can't even ring as it goes to an appointments officer who doesn't know!

Lucy, my last miscarriage I was using progesterone, taking it orally. That's generally stronger than cream, and it didn't stop the bleeding.

This is my first time using progesterone so I guess I'm just a little wary especially with it not being prescribed! I'm kinda self medicating, I do feel it helps though

It certainly can't hurt! I wasn't prescribed it either. I bought it online because I knew I had low progesterone. lol. I wasn't going to take any chances.

Hi ladies back from my scan. All is well, baby on track and even wriggled for us!
Bleed is big but baby looks well attached still, fingers crossed.
Back again in a fortnight for the next scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->