July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Wonderful scan pics beautiful rose and Mrs Elizabeth! Xx

Great scan pics ladies!!

Whisper I've added you to the Angel Babies list :hugs:

I haven't been on since Friday and had so much catching up to do!

First of all, jumpingo and Whisper, you both are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so very sorry to hear the news and am devastated for you both. Having an angel baby of my own, I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel any better or to make the pain from your losses any less, but please know that you are cared for very much and we're all here to support you. Sending lots of love and hugs to both of you ladies. :hugs:

ajarvis, congratulations! I had a feeling it would be a spectacular weekend when you said OH was surprising you, but the engagement is icing on the cake! I am so happy for you, hun! :wohoo:

beautiful and Ms Elizabeth, great scan pics! Love, love, love those sweet little beans! And Ms Elizabeth, that 4D pic is amazing! So cool! :thumbup:

AFM, I had my first appointment today, too. But first I will tell you ladies about my scare this weekend. I started spotting on Saturday evening, brownish red. I spotted red with my angel but didn't get checked out and ended up having a MMC (not sure if the two were related, though), so I wasn't taking any chances this time. DH took me to the emergency room at the hospital and they did both abdominal and vaginal ultrasounds. My poor angel stopped growing at about 5+5 and in our scan pic only looked like a diamond ring (yolk sac being the ring part); we never got to see or hear a heartbeat. :cry: This time, though, the baby looked good and had a heart rate of 176 (we didn't get to hear it, but could see it flickering on the screen). They told me the spotting was from a hematoma, which I think I heard someone talk about on this thread, but I had no idea what it was. I haven't spotted since, but they said I can probably expect it to happen again. I also have a cyst on my left ovary, but the ER doctor said it shouldn't be a problem (my OB said the same today).

So at today's scheduled appointment, the ultrasound tech said everything was perfect! "Peanut" is right on track with my LMP, 8+3, measuring 1.9 cm, with an EDD of July 17th. She said the "hole" in Peanut's head is normal, that's where the brain is developing and will continue to grow. We saw AND heard the heartbeat, thank God! I boohoo cried with joy! Heart rate was 172 today.

I am so relieved, thankful and BLESSED! DH and I are over the moon and already in love with little Peanut!

Attachments

• Peanut 1.jpg
    Peanut 1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Peanut 4.jpg
    Peanut 4.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 8
ajarvis, would you mind changing me from July 18 to July 17 EDD? I'd also like a :pink: for my left stork, please. :)

Fluffet I'm so glad to hear the good news. I can't believe how clear your scan pic is. Beautiful!

Congratulations on the engagement Ajarvis!

All those scan pics look lovely, I'm pretty jealous mines not for another 3 weeks! And 7 weeks for our gender scan.

Afm- I seem be suffering from insomnia tonight even sat in bed polishing school shoes :haha: I had some weird pains today and I bit of an uneasy feeling. But thanks to my Doppler managed to put my mind at ease managed to find beans heart beating away even got a recording on my phone :)

My doctor just called and said I have UTI. Not the end of the world, but was wondering why my kidneys were hurting.

Fluffet.. I'm so glad everything turned out ok! I actually have a SCH this time too. :nope: I had it in a previous pregnancy and had about 5 different spotting incidents. Beautiful pictures! :cloud9:

My doctor just called and said I have UTI. Not the end of the world, but was wondering why my kidneys were hurting.

that's good they caught it ! Hope you start to feel better !

Hi ladies.. Seems as though it's been a busy few days

Whisper and jumpingo - I'm very sorry you are in my thoughts and prayers

Great scan pics for those who had them... So exciting!! I can't wait for mine on Thursday... Nervous but can't wait to see bubs

Ajarvis - congrats on the engagement that is fantastic. Looks like you has an awesome weekend. It sure is gorgeous there.

Afm - crazy time at work for me so I am beyond exhausted.... And my pants are already starting to not fit &#128542;

Done fluffet! Glad you got to see your little one!

Thanks for all the congrats ladies :D

Whisper & jumpingo, I'm so sorry ladies. :hugs:

Feb, gosh I hope! I'm taking serrapeptase (pregnancy safe natural anti-inflammatory) so I'm hoping that will keep it from getting swollen and abscessed again.

Ladies who had scans, your photos are wonderful! I can't wait to get one of my own. :D

Have any of you ever heard of the study where doctors did ultrasounds to determine which side of the uterus baby was implanted on, and that determined the sex of the baby 97% of the time? (Right side for boy, left side for girl) Just wondering if any second/third/+ time moms have found this to be true. If it is, I'm definitely having a boy. lol.

So now I'm cramping. Hoping it's bowels or kidneys or bladder... But it's stressing me out.

Whisper and jumpingo I'm so sorry :hugs:

Lovely scan pics to the ladies that got them <3

Csto interesting! I had an anterior placenta last time so implanted right in the front! So I don't know if more left or right... But it was a boy :)

Congrats on your engagement ajarvis - what a romantic weekend!

I had a scan yesterday, no pic but saw baby & heartbeat. All measuring just right for 7 weeks. So happy!!

Ajarvis - could you put me down as a pink guess please?? No reason why that I can pinpoint - feel 51% girl & 49% boy - so not much in it lol!

Morning ladies! How is everyone feeling?

I've still got this horrid cold had it a week now and had enough. My work uniform is really not wanting to fit today either :( meh it should be a duvet day today!

Congratulations on the engagement ajarvis! <3 I missed that bit of news somehow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->