July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I'm so excited to see my baby again next Friday but I'm also really worried.

I know it's unlikely that using progesterone cream would prevent me from bleeding if I was miscarryjng but I'm so scared of a MMC now.

Lucy aren't you on progesetrone suppositories? I though all RMC'ers were offered them in the UK now. I have 400mg 2x daily and have been given them every pg since 2012. My GP won't give me many as they are expensive but my EPU/RMC clinic happily hand them out.

Sammynashley, take care! I hope you feel better soon!

I am a horrible person...All my symptoms are gone again. I was just happy to feel something and today is normal again... I just cannot believe that everything is all right with baby. Why cannot I just enjoy this pregnancy as it is now?
I feel like I am waiting one more week to confirm my bad feelings..I don't even dare to think that we will get good news. I feel so guilty because of it.

I know it's unlikely that using progesterone cream would prevent me from bleeding if I was miscarryjng but I'm so scared of a MMC now.

Lucy aren't you on progesetrone suppositories? I though all RMC'ers were offered them in the UK now. I have 400mg 2x daily and have been given them every pg since 2012. My GP won't give me many as they are expensive but my EPU/RMC clinic happily hand them out.

Nope, my consultant said that it wouldn't be done across the board until the results of the PROMISE trial came out which was due October this yr and its rare for them to do so. I've asked and got told no.

I am a horrible person...All my symptoms are gone again. I was just happy to feel something and today is normal again... I just cannot believe that everything is all right with baby. Why cannot I just enjoy this pregnancy as it is now?
I feel like I am waiting one more week to confirm my bad feelings..I don't even dare to think that we will get good news. I feel so guilty because of it.

Khatif, I totally relate. I lost all my (very meagre) symptoms last week and then this week again... basically my boobs went back to being old empty socks with no feeling. Great. Anyway I went for an early scan and was relieved to be told everything is in order.

Perhaps that could help? I know I was driving myself and others crazy wondering what was going on. The chances are, everything is running smoothly and we are part of the 'lucky' ones that have no symptoms. Honestly I don't find it all that lucky to have absolutely no sign of anything but I can understand that MS isn't funny either...

Hi ajarvis, I just wanted to let you know that my scan this morning revealed I'm in fact due July 21 and not 17. It's not a huge deal but if you wanted to update the list at the beginning of the group, then here's the info. Thanks!

So glad I did an early scan today, wow hearing a heartbeat for the first time is spooky, weird and very exciting. I'm so relieved I want to lie down on the couch and never get up again. :happydance:

Nope, my consultant said that it wouldn't be done across the board until the results of the PROMISE trial came out which was due October this yr and its rare for them to do so. I've asked and got told no.

Oh that's so frustrating :( must just be my PCT who offers them as standard then. Rather than an NHS thing. You could get a private prescription I bet, but they are about £1 each.

As for stopping bleeding, not sure. I started miscarrying within 24 hours of stopping them in May. (Abnormal development)
With my two who's hearts stopped this year, quitting the progesterone had no effect, not even a spot, and I had ERPCs both times.
I'm still undecided as to how much they help in general, but I really do think they are helping my current pregnancy!

Khatif, I totally relate. I lost all my (very meagre) symptoms last week and then this week again... basically my boobs went back to being old empty socks with no feeling. Great. Anyway I went for an early scan and was relieved to be told everything is in order.

Perhaps that could help? I know I was driving myself and others crazy wondering what was going on. The chances are, everything is running smoothly and we are part of the 'lucky' ones that have no symptoms. Honestly I don't find it all that lucky to have absolutely no sign of anything but I can understand that MS isn't funny either...

I will have an early scan next week. I will be then 7+6 so if the baby is healthy we should see it and hb also should be there. 7 nights more!
Thanks for your kind words. It is nice to have some support!

Hi ajarvis, I just wanted to let you know that my scan this morning revealed I'm in fact due July 21 and not 17. It's not a huge deal but if you wanted to update the list at the beginning of the group, then here's the info. Thanks!

So glad I did an early scan today, wow hearing a heartbeat for the first time is spooky, weird and very exciting. I'm so relieved I want to lie down on the couch and never get up again. :happydance:

Glad you had a great scan :happydance: up to you if you want me to switch you! Personally I'm not changing due dates on a scan for a few days for myself since it's such an inexact science lol. But it's no problem to switch you to the 21st if you'd like!

Kozmik - So glad the announcing went well, hun! <3 I work in an office all day, too, so I am looking forward to rocking my maternity clothes. Friday Jeans Days aren't as fun as they used to be! Jeans were not meant for pregnant women! :nope: That's great you get to talk pregnancy stuff with your co-worker. Two of mine just had babies (September and October) so I missed that boat, unfortunately. :(

Babygirl - That massage sounds amazing! Did you have to go somewhere special or does a regular masseuse know how to massage a pregnant woman? Glad you're feeling better, and :hugs: for feeling down lately. And what good news from your doctor! :thumbup:

sammynashley - I hope your back is feeling better today!

Feb4th - Feel better soon! Can't wait to see your pic! <3

Beautiful - Ultrasona sounds awesome! Especially the bear with your baby's heartbeat. What a cute idea! I would sooo do that if they had it here in the States. If I were you, I would wait a little longer just to be sure it's a boy or girl and not waste your money, but I know how hard it will be to wait, too!

Harley - Good luck Monday! Can't wait to see that little bean! <3

Mama - Congratulations on your weight loss!!! That is AMAZING and I know it feels so good! I have struggled with weight in the last 5 years myself, so I am extremely proud of you! Hopefully your sis in law will understand and agree to let you borrow her maternity clothes.

cdex - Congratulations on the wonderful news at your appointment! Hearing the heartbeat made everything real for me. It's just so miraculous!

Tasha - Sending warm thoughts and prayers your way, hun. :hugs: Good luck Friday (and getting through today and tomorrow - I know it seems to drag on and on)!

sportys - Hi there! Good luck to you Friday, as well, sweetie! I'm sure you and Tasha will both have a great appointment!

heaven - Glad you had a good first appointment!

csto - I'm so happy that you got all positive reactions when sharing your news! DH and I have been married for five years too, and been hounded about when we're planning to start having a family, as well...starting the day we got married! :dohh:

lucy - Good luck next Friday! Sending you good thoughts and prayers, too.

dan-o - So glad to hear the good news! :hugs:

Khatif and Calcifer - You ladies probably ARE in the minority of lucky ones, especially if the symptoms are coming and going, I'd think. Maybe your bodies are just adjusting well to all the hormones? I know it gives a sense of relief, but hang in there. I'm sure you ladies are just fine. :hugs: Calcifer, until your scan this morning, we shared the same due date! <3 Glad it went well, hun!

Glad you had a great scan :happydance: up to you if you want me to switch you! Personally I'm not changing due dates on a scan for a few days for myself since it's such an inexact science lol. But it's no problem to switch you to the 21st if you'd like!

Yeah I think that date of 21 is more exact, I knew from the beginning 17th was miscalculated by my GP. Though of course I'm expecting it to be much different in reality, lord knows what arrival date we will end up with :flower:

AFM, I'm really bummed out today. :( We told my inlaws last night and it just didn't go over like I wanted it to. I had a MMC in June so maybe it has something to do with them being concerned that it's still early? We waited until after our first appointment, when we saw and heard the heartbeat, but DH's family was almost humdrum about it! Conversation went back to normal not even 2 minutes after announcing! WTH? Am I being unrealistic? But this is our first! Why can't they be excited for us? Hopefully my family will give us the response we're looking for this weekend.

I'm just having a crappy day. I was in tears 3 times before I even left for work this morning. Maybe it's my hormones letting my emotions run wild, but I'm just in the dumps today. :cry:

Fluffet, so sorry you got a humdrum reaction. It really does hurt. :hugs: I'm hopeful your family will jump up and down for you and that DH's family gets more excited as things get further along.

Haven't been on much. I've been too sick and had too much going on at home.... Nothing to worry about. I am in-between house helpers & it's a lot of work keeping up with EVERYTHING, with a family of 9, all by myself, especially when I feel like death.
Here is my 9w bump pic. Maternity clothes all the way!
IMG_0315.jpg

Fluffet, I am sorry for the reactions you got. Maybe they are worrying about you but still this is not the way to show.
If I were you, I would definitely speak with them about it and let them know that their reaction hurts you! /hug

Has anyone gotten real shaky/dizzy/weak? I've tried eating and drinking and nothing seems to be helping. TMI - I also had some diarrhea this morning and my weight is down 2 pounds from yesterday. I'm not sure if there is something else I can do to feel better. I really don't see a need to call the doctor yet. Hoping someone has some advice.

fluffet - so sorry about telling your in-laws not going well. That actually kind of happened when I was preg with my son. It was after a m/c and my father in law said "Oh, so its still early then." Yes, it is, but I want to celebrate this pregnancy! I'm sorry you had to go through that! I will be thinking about you when you tell your family!

Awww fluffet. Mine were underwhelmed with ds2 and weren't even bothered too much when he was born lol. I was initially upset, but I don't care now, my family make up for it :) I can't even be bothered to tell in laws this time, they can guess :haha:

Mamabee, yes I'm dizzy shaky and nauseated all day long! :sick:

Luvallmy, gorgeous bump already!!!!

Fluffet I'm sorry my inlaws were the same saying well its early... then moan when I don't tell them about appointments x

Fluffet sorry to hear things didn't go as planned, I'm expecting a similar reaction from my dad, I had a traumatic and terrible recovery with DS thanks to an incompetent registra and even since my dad hasn't been keen on us having more.

LuvallmyH your bump is lovely! I took a 9 week pic got a lil bump going on but had a a lil pouch going on after 2 csections anyway :(

Mamabee I felt like that while out shopping at the weekend, was advised is blood sugar level being a little low due to me not eating so managed a couple plain biscuits and done fizzy lucozade felt much better 15mins later.

Here's my 9.5 bump pic, hate taking pics as I'm a tad on the chunky side but making the most of this pregnancy as I think it's our last. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe