July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Fluffet - Sorry your announcement didn't get the reaction you wanted :hugs: I'm sure they will be super excited as time goes on!

Luvallmy - Awww lovely pic!! <3

sammy - lovely pic <3

I am just about ready to have a tantrum because of this nausea. I want to eat without feeling like death. I want to be able to cope with a sip of drink without feeling like I want to hug the toilet all day. :cry: :cry:

You all look fabulous!

Lucy I have s scan next Friday too! Hope it goes well for us both.

Khatif I'm sorry for your feelings. Hopefully next week you see a cute little babe and a heartbeat and can stay enjoying things :hugs:

Wiggler I'm so with you :(

Fluffet - Sorry your announcement didn't get the reaction you wanted :hugs: I'm sure they will be super excited as time goes on!

Luvallmy - Awww lovely pic!! <3

sammy - lovely pic <3

I am just about ready to have a tantrum because of this nausea. I want to eat without feeling like death. I want to be able to cope with a sip of drink without feeling like I want to hug the toilet all day. :cry: :cry:

I know just how you feel! :sick:

I wish I could just puke and have that lovely sense of relief that you get for about 2 mins after :haha:

Hopefully it passes for all of us soon! First tri sucks :hugs:

Wiggles once again I concur :sick: just want to puke so can escape this nausea!!
I secretly love the reassurance of it tho, no matter how awful I feel :haha:

Has anyone gotten real shaky/dizzy/weak? I've tried eating and drinking and nothing seems to be helping. TMI - I also had some diarrhea this morning and my weight is down 2 pounds from yesterday. I'm not sure if there is something else I can do to feel better. I really don't see a need to call the doctor yet. Hoping someone has some advice.

I'm hungry ALL the time, to the point where I think I will faint if I don't eat something immediately.

I would be worried about the diarrhoea, you need to replace your fluids. Probably rest and drink fluids/soup to help?

so much to catch up on here.

ajarvis - congratulations!! (missed that the first time round)

Khatif - I'm not having a scan until 30 december. But as my belly is growing, I'm going with the fact everything is ok. >85% of pregnancies are no problems, so i am just thankful/grateful i am one of those.

and thanks for sharing photos of bumps! I thought I was the only one that would be showing. (although this is only my first).

AFM, this is the first day since week 5 that I managed a proper full day of work.I still needed to sleep on the train there and back but at least I could concentrate and work.

Time - that hunger reminds me of what it was like when I was expecting my oldest daughter, I was a food fiend :rofl:

Dan-o - I'm happy with the sore boobs and stretchy uterus feeling, the nausea can go away :rofl: I do agree that it is nice reassurance though. But WHY can't preggy symptoms be nice in first tri?

I think my 3 year old knows... I dont mention it around her but she keeps kissing and touching my tummy :O

Beautiful bumps ladies. You are so cute!

Thanks girls. You all are very supportive and nice.

Timeforababy december 30 still rather far away. I admire your patience!

Has anyone gotten real shaky/dizzy/weak? I've tried eating and drinking and nothing seems to be helping. TMI - I also had some diarrhea this morning and my weight is down 2 pounds from yesterday. I'm not sure if there is something else I can do to feel better. I really don't see a need to call the doctor yet. Hoping someone has some advice.

Mamabee- Yes I was out Christmas shopping last weekend, and oh boy I felt like I was going to faint right in the store! I got really light headed and slightly dizzy and hot and so I got a bottle of water and sat down. I felt a little better but then we went to eat and I felt so much better after. I only had toast that morning for breakfast so I think my blood sugar dropped :wacko: I had chips and salsa, soup and salad for lunch and I felt 100% again!

Today I felt so hungry for lunch! I went and had some Mongolian noodles/stir fry and I could barely eat half.. I felt I was going to get really sick! :sick: I have lost 3 lbs... I am not really craving sweets like I usually do.. I just eat small meals throughout the day.. No vomiting yet and hopefully never!

Babygirl, Yes! I get so hungry and then can hardly eat. DH works a side job that is at different restaurants and he was at a steakhouse last night. I had him bring me home a steak dinner and I was so looking forward to it. I think I had 2 bites of the steak and a single bite of the sweet potato and couldn't do anymore. Though a little while later I may or may not have had 3 yeast rolls. Eek!

Hi ladies back from my scan. All is well, baby on track and even wriggled for us!
Bleed is big but baby looks well attached still, fingers crossed.
Back again in a fortnight for the next scan x

Yay for a good scan!

Loving all the bumps!

I am having horrible anxiety :( Nothing helps! Anybody else suffer with this?

Mammabee try eating a little and often, if you aren't eating enough your blood sugar will drop and you'll get very shakey. I get like that normally but it is way exaggerated when pregnant. Even if you can eat a lot try protein rich foods, they will keep you going longer, a handful of nuts or a yogurt or even an avocado are great snacks to help keep you full that go down easy

Cute bump pics ladies! I feel like I have a bump but it's an only noticeable to me bump... Still very small though but my pants don't fit so there is some definite growth

Csto- I think you posted something about maternity clothes and them not fitting. I don't know where you love but check out pink blush maternity they have very cute stuff and carry some plus size..don't know if that helps at all!

Afm- I have my dating scan tomorrow morning! I am so excited and so incredibly nervous at the same time. I really hope I can get a picture. I never got them until 20 week scan last time, but OH is not coming with me and I really want him to see our bean. I don't think I will sleep tonight.. Way too many emotions

I'm puking tons and not getting relief :cry: I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow about it because it just isn't getting any better and I've already been to the hospital due to dehydration. I just want the puking to end!

Babygirl - did you try meditation yet? It helps me so much!

My husband got an amazing bonus from his company so I'm going to be going baby purchase crazy. Car seat, GN clothes. Buying all the things. (Within reason, of course. It's just nice to get some bigger purchases out of the way while we have extra money.)

Medzi, I hope they can help you! :hugs:

Okay so I am now 8weeks and decided to weigh myself again, I have lost 1.5kgs since my doctors appointment 3 weeks ago, from 55.5kg to 54kg.

I feel like I have been eating more than I usually do and I have not been bringing anything up.

Is this normal? :shrug:

Have you been throwing up at all?

I have heard that changing your diet to be more healthy in the first tri can make you lose some weight, so that's an option as well.

Also keep in mind that your home scale might not be calibrated the same as your doctors scale, and that could be the reason you appear to have lost weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->