July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Haven't been throwing up at all but I have stopped eating take away and drinking any soft drink although I have pretty much the same diet as I did before I was pregnant aside from those two things. I have breaky/lunch/dinner and snack on fruit/nuts/crackers in between.

I also own several horses and have continued riding although a lot more cautiously.

I didnt even consider the scales being different! Good point.

If you haven't been throwing up and your diet hasn't changed much, then I'd guess it's most likely the scales. :) My home scale is a whole 15lb off my doctors scale. :dohh:

I wouldn't worry at all about weight! I actually ended up lighter after I gave birth to ds1 and weighed exactly the same as pre pregnancy after having ds2! Both normal size healthy babies :)

11 weeks, still just bloating.

https://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b564/ifightfire15/Mobile%20Uploads/20141211_070251_zpssn20enkv.jpg

Hi ladies, I haven't been on here since last Thursday so I have so much catching up to do!

Whisper & Jumpingjo - I am heartbroken for your loss. God bless your little angel babies. I know you will get your rainbows soon!

Ajarvis - congratulations on your exciting news! It sounds like your weekend was perfect and so romantic. What a sweet fiancé you have!

Congratulations to everyone else that had great scans. And I love the baby bump pics.

Sorry if I missed any other important news. This site moves very fast and a week is a long time to be away. Looking forward to catching up with all of you ladies!

Hope you ladies all feel better soon! MS sucks :p

Nice to see some pictures! Good reference to go back and look at :)

Sadly I did not lose weight. I get pregnant and my body gains 5 or 6 pounds almost automatically ha. But I'm 6 or 7 lbs up from where I was 10 weeks ago and have been for about 3 weeks. So no extra. That's good :p I hear of lots of people losing though!

All the weight talk made me realize my midwife didn't even weigh me! How awesome! lol

countryblonde good luck at your scan today! I've had my papers for a week, but keep forgetting to book it!!

I've informed work today because of all my extra appointments I need to be given paid leave for them. I work 20 miles away from home so it's just not reasonable to have to travel and use flexi time. Especially when I'm expecting at least 4 appointments in the next 4/5 weeks!

They were lovely and didn't even expect me to provide proof of appointments as they said it sounded like I had enough on my plate.

That's great lucy. I'm so glad they were understanding. It's not always that easy.

Lucy, that is great that your job is so understanding! GL at your appts.

cdex, how cute is your little bump! Love it :)

AFM, I just heard the heartbeat on my home doppler for the first time. I only caught it for a couple of seconds, but it was heaven to hear! 168bpm. <3

Lucy I had inform work too because I kept getting sick and my manager was beggining to worry.

I've been off work for the past 3 days and honestly I feel great, my nausea has almost hone away which worries me, but at the same time I always eat at home, steadily so I think that's making the sickness go away, I don't eat much at work.

I've been on bed rest so far this pregnancy but after my last ultrasound and since I haven't been bleeding r anything I asked to be released back to work. I was going to get cut to 60% soon and I can't afford that. So tomorrow is my first day back. A little nervous but really excited

Ajarvis im the same, two lines appear and I gain a few lbs overnight! I think it's water, as I'm so so bloated all over, I feel kinda squishy. Dared step on the scales today and I've only gained 1.5kg tops, amazing as I can barely fit in my jeans which were loose when I was heavier lol!

Lucy great news work were understanding!

Mamabee congrats on hearing baby! I've not found mine yet but I haven't tried for a few days, may try a bit later :flower:

How come you're in bed rest beautiful rose? That must be so hard, I'd go crazy :( mind you I could do with more sleep right now!

Cdex, cute mini bump!

Hi joyof, good to see you back :)

Heaveneats, glad you are feeling a little better! First tri can be such hard work!

With my previous pre term labors (2) and 1st tri miscarriages (2) when it showed I had an sch my doctor said she wanted me in bed and since my job is really good about allowing you take a leave with full pay she said it couldn't do any harm. In 3 weeks I'm going to have a nurse come and give me progestriogen shots once a week to make sure I don't go into early labor. I'm going crazy in this house with my DD I can't wait to be around adults again lol

All you ladies&#8217; bumps are so precious!!!

Babygirl &#8211; I&#8217;m so sorry. I do have anxiety (and depression) pre-pregnancy, but I&#8217;m on medication and haven&#8217;t really had an issue yet. Did you have anxiety pre-pregnancy? If so, make an appointment to speak with your counselor. If not, I&#8217;d try to go see someone about it. :hugs:

country &#8211; How&#8217;d the scan go?

Medzi &#8211; How&#8217;d the doctor&#8217;s appointment go? I wonder if there&#8217;s a safe medication you can take to keep you from puking?

Lumi &#8211; I&#8217;ve been eating more and losing weight too (without bringing anything up) according to my home scale. My doctor said it&#8217;s OK in the 1st tri.

Joy &#8211; Welcome back!

luci &#8211; I&#8217;m so glad your job was able to accommodate your needs, and without having to provide proof. That&#8217;s wonderful!

Mama &#8211; Awww, how sweet! I&#8217;m definitely going to have to invest in a Doppler. <3

Beautiful &#8211; I&#8217;m sorry you&#8217;re feeling so bad today and hope you get to feeling better. Good luck tomorrow on your first day back to work!

AFM, my nausea hasn’t completely gone away but it’s not as bad as it was (all day, every day, only the degree of nauseousness changing). I keep telling myself that it’s OK, it doesn’t mean anything, and that nausea doesn’t have to last the entire 1st tri. Is that right or should I be concerned?

I also had my first food aversion. I bit into a chicken nugget from Chick-Fil-A and made the mistake of looking at it. Just the way the chicken looks…ugh. I was fine for the first 3-4 nuggets because I popped the whole nugget in my mouth. But after biting one in half, I don’t think I’ll be able to eat chicken again for a while. :nope:

With my previous pre term labors (2) and 1st tri miscarriages (2) when it showed I had an sch my doctor said she wanted me in bed and since my job is really good about allowing you take a leave with full pay she said it couldn't do any harm. In 3 weeks I'm going to have a nurse come and give me progestriogen shots once a week to make sure I don't go into early labor. I'm going crazy in this house with my DD I can't wait to be around adults again lol

That's good they are taking it seriously
Mine never said anything about my SCH! :dohh: No advice at all, just that it may take baby with it if it comes out and there's nothing I can do! And to expect more bleeding, probably.

I have had sch's twice before tho, so I luckily know what to expect and to be careful :)

I didn't realise progesterone can prevent pre-term labour. I Only take it first tri, but then all my losses have been between 5-12 weeks, thankfully.
I did actually take it until 16w with ds2 as I had a big SCH with him as well and it kept me from having contractions (irritable uterus)

How old is your dd? Must be so hard!

All you ladies’ bumps are so precious!!!

Babygirl – I’m so sorry. I do have anxiety (and depression) pre-pregnancy, but I’m on medication and haven’t really had an issue yet. Did you have anxiety pre-pregnancy? If so, make an appointment to speak with your counselor. If not, I’d try to go see someone about it. :hugs:

country – How’d the scan go?

Medzi – How’d the doctor’s appointment go? I wonder if there’s a safe medication you can take to keep you from puking?

Lumi – I’ve been eating more and losing weight too (without bringing anything up) according to my home scale. My doctor said it’s OK in the 1st tri.

Joy – Welcome back!

luci – I’m so glad your job was able to accommodate your needs, and without having to provide proof. That’s wonderful!

Mama – Awww, how sweet! I’m definitely going to have to invest in a Doppler. <3

Beautiful – I’m sorry you’re feeling so bad today and hope you get to feeling better. Good luck tomorrow on your first day back to work!

THank you Fluffet- I am going to talk to my OBGYN about it a week from today. It's just extremely hard to focus at work and to be happy when I am always anxious and depressed :( I don't have a reason to be depressed but obviously anyone who knows about anxiety/depression it cannot be helped and its a chemical imbalance.

So my scan was good and disappointing at the same time
Here is my little blob - not the best pic, I snuck it on my phone since they don't do pic unless I pay for a cd and I don't want to do it this early lol

I was disapointed because I barely got to see anything, screen was turned for most of the appointment. And I only got to see the heartbeat not hear it! But all in all I saw that little flutter and my little bean just hanging around so I'm very happy. And I'm measure 7w4d which is pretty much right on track. Guess I really do know when I conceived lol

Feeling good my nerves are way more settled now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 8

That's good they are taking it seriously
Mine never said anything about my SCH! :dohh: No advice at all, just that it may take baby with it if it comes out and there's nothing I can do! And to expect more bleeding, probably.

I have had sch's twice before tho, so I luckily know what to expect and to be careful :)

I didn't realise progesterone can prevent pre-term labour. I Only take it first tri, but then all my losses have been between 5-12 weeks, thankfully.
I did actually take it until 16w with ds2 as I had a big SCH with him as well and it kept me from having contractions (irritable uterus)

How old is your dd? Must be so hard!

From what my doctor tells me right before you go into labor your progesterone drops so the shots help not to go into labor. I'm gonna research it right now.

My DD is 3 going on 22 lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->