july manchester meet

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
im so gutted i couldnt go to the one the other day, so am putting the new one up so we can get it organised asap :)

so, who is up for it :D

UPDATE:

meeting july 13th at piccadilly station / arndale centre
:D

x

I will hopefully be able to make it this time!xx

ok people, throw out dates you can/cant do and we'll see if we can find a time best for everyone :)

i can do any day except 7th, would prefer tues

x

I can do anyday because I do nothing with my life any more :rofl: well just mum and baby classes but I can give them a miss :haha:

hi like pie,
me! Meeeee! We want to come :D
I can't do the 5th, 6th, 12th, 22nd or 28th. Usually I'm not so booked up but it's things like hospital appointments, cars MOT and a little person's birthday this month!

Meeeeeeee! I can't do 19th (SCAN DAY!!) but that is the only one at the moment. Like usual, I can do Mondays and Fridays, but only in the afternoons (after about 1) - but I don't mind joining late, so you don't need to arrange around me :)

ok so days we cant do are

5th
6th
7th
12th
19th
22nd
28th

is that right??

that leaves us with 13th, 20th and 27th, which does everyone prefer? i think id prefer one of the first two just so im not soooo close to due lol

x

ok so days we cant do are

5th
6th
7th
12th
19th
22nd
28th

is that right??

that leaves us with 13th, 20th and 27th, which does everyone prefer? i think id prefer one of the first two just so im not soooo close to due lol

x

either of the first two dates are fine with me :thumbup:
We dont want to be delivering any babies :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back