july manchester meet

Me depending when it is too.... Lisa.. will be nice to meet you xxx

13th is fine by me.... where would it be? city centre? Just so i can get prices for the train x

we usually meet in piccadilly station for a coffee then go shopping for a bit :)

x

13th fine for me at the mo where abouts in the arndale do you meet? as ill be driving! x

13th fine for me at the mo where abouts in the arndale do you meet? as ill be driving! x

We normally meet at the Starbucks opposite Next.. where all the tables are around the stairs as there's more room for us to fit in and rearrange the furniture.

13th sounds good to me! Aimee will be in nursery untill 4pm, what time are we meeting??

Kerrie, will be great to finally meet you! Maddison is looking fab! Loved the pics of her little england dress!!!

xxxx

So starbucks in the arndale centre right? I'll have to go and have a look at train prices/timings and get back to you all xxx

I'm going to have to drop out of this one girls, can't really afford it at the minute :(

is there a local bus service that will get me from manchester victoria train station to the arndale centre?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->