july manchester meet

Oooh right... i have been to the Arndale lots before but i can't remember it one bit lol... hopefully i won't get lost!! xxx

you'll be alright, we'll swap numbers a bit nearer to the time so if you do get lost you can ring one of us for directions :lol:

x

not long now :) think ill meet you at starbucks this time rather than the stn as i need an early primark visit i cba when its busy

I can meet people anywhere - if anyone thinks they're going to get lost, don't know where they're going, etc. Just let me know.

me! I'll be arriving at the station (I'm determined to be organised)

o i wont be able to come i only get paid on the thursday :( have a good time everyone :) xxx

ME im still coming :) What time are we meeting and will it be the same place?

I don't know if I can come now. OH had got a job (yay!) but is a bit miserable that he won't be seeing me and Charlie all day anymore and he want's to spend as much time as possible with us before he starts work next week. Feel a bit tight if I come to the meet. x

AWWW DONT WORRY HUN THEYLL BE PLENTY MORE
sorry caps :blush:

han we are meeting at starbucks again xxx

oooh its soon!

lauren, can you meet me at the station again please, i know i should know the way by now but i dont :blush:

have we decided on a time btw? did we say 10? i cant remember now

x

I have just been checking bus times and I can get there for either 10:30ish or 11ish :) if that would be ok? xx

im still thinking about comeing even though im nervous! ill check oh doesnt need my car or i think ill have to get the bus!

what time are you all meeting? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->