july manchester meet

im still thinking about comeing even though im nervous! ill check oh doesnt need my car or i think ill have to get the bus!

what time are you all meeting? x

Honestly, don't be nervous hun, everyone I have met so far is really lovely x

nope theres no need to be nervous we always sit in he same place right outside starbucks you cant miss us

i think 11am at starbucks is about right but we usually sit there until 12ish so if youre running late dont worry

if anyone wants my number in case pm me and ill send it you xx

oooh its soon!

lauren, can you meet me at the station again please, i know i should know the way by now but i dont :blush:

have we decided on a time btw? did we say 10? i cant remember now

x

Yeah sure, what time are you going to be there? x

I will be meeting ellie at the station at 10am, anyone else is free to join us there. We'll walk down to Starbucks then, and wait for anyone else to come.

Need to mention that I am suffering from blackouts/fainting. When I am not pregnant, I get small ones where I blackout for 5-10 seconds or so every 2-3 days, and those I can cope with and usually don't even mention - I can breathe through them if I take a second. During the last few weeks (and my previous pregnancy) I suffer from intensified blackouts - starts with tingly fingers, hot sweat forehead and above my lip, can't see anything, then can't hear..
No-one needs to panic, but I do need to mention so that you know it is a regular thing for me and not something abnormal. All I need to do is sit down, or lie down if it's bad, and eat something high in sugar. It normally tails off as quick as it comes on. I will be bringing a large supply of chocolate and some water with me.

This post wasn't supposed to be this long, but I need to mention it in case it does happen. It happened in Blackpool and I was lying on the floor of Primark with a pack of socks under my head.. :blush:

Wish I could afford to come to this one :( maybe the next one. Manchester is a bit of a mission when you don't drive though lol Hope you all have a good time :)

And look after Lauren-Kate!

oh no, Lauren! Perhaps we could set up an IV of starbucks lol

Soph, I hope you'll come. Really I do :) :hugs:
Bex, I wish you could come! :( I am poor at the moment though so feel your pain lol. At least my train fare is only £3 return!

I've only just seen this one!! :( gutted I so would of come if I knew about it, but too short notice for me now as I've only just seen it damn it!! Lol

Please do another one soon :) x

we do one pretty much every month :)

guess what im bringing my tiny tiny little new nephew Thomas with me hes 3 1/2 weeks old and a diddy 5lb :cloud9: i said id take him to give mummy a rest and so i can pinch and spoil him for the day, i suppose itll get me used to managing 2 lol

lauren dont worry we will look after you :kiss:

oh louise! can i hold him?! pretty please! ohhhhh a baby!

ahwww i wanna come just to hold the baby :rofl: im such a looser not like i have my own or anything :rofl:

we do one pretty much every month :)

guess what im bringing my tiny tiny little new nephew Thomas with me hes 3 1/2 weeks old and a diddy 5lb :cloud9: i said id take him to give mummy a rest and so i can pinch and spoil him for the day, i suppose itll get me used to managing 2 lol

lauren dont worry we will look after you :kiss:

Oh Lordy, keep him away from Isil, she'll rob him!

I'm really upset I can't come! :cry: please do another one next month and me and lily will be attending! :D x

you can all have a squidge lol but no nicking him :haha: hes so tiny you can hold him in one hand he wasnt actually even due til today

rightio girls, just got up and dressed, have to give leyley her breakfast then we'll be on the way :happydance: i so nearly didnt come cos i feel like shit but i think thats just cos im tired (i hope lol) so if im grumpy and hormonal just ignore me :haha:

glad you're coming despite feeling like shite Ellie! We'll shake you out of that mood no problemo. Either that or piss you off so much you leave! See you all soon :)

I won't steal any babies, promise. I think I like the idea of a newborn but I really didn't like mine til he was about 5 months old! They're just good for holding and giving back til then.

me too, was very good but am glad to be home, shattered doesnt even come close lol

x

I had a lovely time too :) Thanks for a great day girlies.

Ellie, I'm not surprised you're tired. I'm tired and I've not travelled as far as you and I'm not 36 weeks pregnant! Have a good nights sleep tonight :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->