~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

So thrilled for all the early scans! Hope everything goes well and you all have healthy little beans! :flower:

~~~~~~~~~~

Little update on me, all my tests have gone negative [Wondfo, frer, answer brand] after getting faint lines just a few days ago. Either we've been dealing with a set of nasty evaps [on 3 different brands] or I've had another chemical? At this point, we're just waiting on AF to arrive so we can get to trying again. Hoping cycle #8 is our gem.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'll continue to update this thread as I'd still like to follow along, if you don't mind, in your journies from bumps to babies! :flower:

Sorry lovn :( i had a bout of chemicals and two m/c's between my 2nd and 3rd. it definitely gets frustrating :/

So sorry Lovin...that can be disappointing but sometimes there is just something wrong with the chromosomal development and it it the bodies natural way to start a fresh. If you need to talk just message me :(

Sorry Lovn, I was hoping your bean would stick to stay with us. :hugs:

Well, if AF is due on Thanksgiving for you... you can be thankful for the chance to try again! You won't be far behind us I'm sure. :dust:

So sorry to hear lovn!! I really hope you get your sticky bean soon!!!! Thank you for updating our thread and continuing to follow along! :hugs:

Libbysmum I'm the same. I've not actually been sick yet but ran to the toilet various times. I always get it in waves. I'll be completely fine then all of a sudden I feel all sicky :( when I feel sick it's awful. My partner thinks I'm just putting it on. He says "there's always something wrong" because I've been getting very bad headaches as well. They last for a short while but are very very intense.

I can remember when I was pregnant with our son he didn't let me do anything. It's changed this time though haha. Maybe when I have a proper bump I can be excused.

Also does anyone else appear to have a bit of a bump? I know it come quicker with your second but I have a small bump and I'm bloated a lot of the time. Anyone else the same? I also feels like I'm putting weight on. It's not like I'm eating loads either because I'll eat in the day at work and most the time when I come home I don't want to eat :/ just wondering if anyone else is the same xxx

I have a small tummy, my tummy was a lot bigger with the bloat before I started throwing up, now its not super large just a small bump. My husband can notice though, I know its an actually belly when my husband notices it hehe

I've got serious bloat, I was HUGE with #2
But this is insane - 4+5
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/85CDE370-D823-4C6C-9142-3CBB7AF2C303-4063-000002758986F21C.jpg

So sorry lovin :(

I had a scan ladies!!!! I have a healthy little bean with a heart just beating away :D she didn't tell me what the rate was but she said it was very good. I got a couple pics and a short video to send to my DH since he's still away on internship. He's actually come around a lot since I last posted how he was reacting to the pregnancy. He's sounding more and more excited!!! I have another scan when I'm 12 weeks!!!! So my next regular appointment is December 18 then nuchal scan December 26!!!! Woo hoo!!! I'm really excited and happy peanut is ok. It's measuring 7 weeks exactly!!

So sorry Lovin :hugs: fingers crossed for you for cycle 8! :flower:

I had an emergency scan yesterday due to week long cramping in my right side. They checked me to make sure it wasnt an ectopic. Thankfully, there is a little bean growing there in my uterus :cloud9:. Measuring 4 weeks 5 days, but I will still be going for a dating scan in a few weeks to determine dates as its still quite early to measure accurately. Hcg levels were at 6,200! :happydance:

so glad to hear that everyone who has had early scans have been going well:) i can't wait for tomorrow to finally get here to that i can see my lil jelly belly and hopefully get a few good pictures to take home to share with all of you.

i went to walmart with my mother today,we actually got along pretty good she got me two pairs of sweatpants plus also paid for my christmas lights which im glad because my bill wouldve been like $100 but since she paid for everything i walk into walmart with money and walked out of walmart with all of my money!:) i took a picture of the lights its not really to good of a pic i'll try to get a better one but what do yall think of my light..did them all by myself
christmas.png

i got alittle bump going on i know its alot of bloating thou i just feel like im a ballon full of AIR!! i took this picture at 6w 6d
6w6d1.jpg

lovn-im so sorry about everything that has been going on,i know you have been going threw alot but i can tell your a stronge woman:) and i thank you so very very much for keeping the thread going plus updating it i wish you the best when its time to try again:hugs:

i had a scan yesterday and didn't hear the heartbeat but saw it!!! can't wait for the next one!! (dec 10)

Can you remove me from the list. I am pretty sure I am losing this one too. :cry:

So sorry dazed. We are having a bad run right now ladies: (. Will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

im so sorry dazed and lovn :hugs::hugs:

junemomma and jaz congrats on your scans!! :happydance:

AFM- i have had no sickness today which is good and bad haha but i still am peeing every 10 minutes haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->