~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Yep I obsessed over the darkness of my lines for a good week! I found cheap ones didn't change much though. Maybe get a digi next week?
Did all my FRERs so I could see progression (having a chemical in July really pooped my head up!)

I may go back to EPU if I start bleeding a lot. Not much try can do though is there whatever is causing it :(
Oh AND my scan is 2 days before Freddie's birthday so I'm super worried about that too :(

Thanks clo, going through what you are and still taking the time to try and put my mind at ease. We had 2 early losses trying for this one and #7 trying for Atticus. I did a DIGI yesterday and got 1-2w on it which would be right. Think I'm more worried today because I'm due AF today and feeling crampy
I can't shine how hard this is for you, especially with Freddie's birthday right after. You know where I am if you need to rant/vent x

Thanks clo, going through what you are and still taking the time to try and put my mind at ease. We had 2 early losses trying for this one and #7 trying for Atticus. I did a DIGI yesterday and got 1-2w on it which would be right. Think I'm more worried today because I'm due AF today and feeling crampy
I can't shine how hard this is for you, especially with Freddie's birthday right after. You know where I am if you need to rant/vent x

:hugs: crampy is totally normal!
I hope this bean is sticky for you and goes nice and smoothly!
In sure you get more worried when you already have children, you realise what you have to loose :(
Fx for you sticky :dust:
Xx

Totally, with saraya I'd never had a loss and would give anything for that naivety back again. It's so much scarier being pregnant after a loss <3 keeping you in my thoughts clo

On a positive note.... My boobs absolutely kill and I've had to run to the toilet becaus to felt sick 3 times already! I still fancy onion rings and sour Creme though :haha:

Woooo for sickness haha I'm hoping I don't get hyperemesis this time!! I just did a frer and it DOES seem darker so hoping that will placate my anxiousness for a while!

Woooo for sickness haha I'm hoping I don't get hyperemesis this time!! I just did a frer and it DOES seem darker so hoping that will placate my anxiousness for a while!

YEY!! That's brill! :happydance:
My sickness wasn't too bad last time so I don't know what it's like. I can imagine absolutely awful!

9mo of hurling mixed in with lots of pills and repeated hospital visits for rehydration!! Notttt fun!

Sorry to hear dazed and mouse!! :( hope you both get your sticky beans soon!!! :hugs:

YAY! Today is last day of work then tomorrow off, but then work for around half a day on Friday. I'm so excited!! :) Get to eat loads of good food tomorrow. Well it won't be loads because I can only eat so much. LOL! But I'm going to definitely stuff my plate good so I can take some home with me too! My granny makes a country ham and I love that fried up with some eggs. Yummy! I might make another one this year. Made my first one last year and it lasted us so long. threw the scraps in the freezer and just pulled them out and scooped a spoonful out every time I wanted eggs. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! LOL! Hope all you ladies have a wonderful day!

Hello everyone, hope everyones doing well today. I finally seem to be getting some symptoms! I am sleeping more than usual, and can even manage to drop off during all the noise our contractors make! Dont seem to be able to sleep right through the night though and still getting those early morning wake up calls. I have think the MS has also started as I keep feeling quite queasy, although luckily for me, its not too bad.

So thrilled for all the early scans! Hope everything goes well and you all have healthy little beans! :flower:

~~~~~~~~~~

Little update on me, all my tests have gone negative [Wondfo, frer, answer brand] after getting faint lines just a few days ago. Either we've been dealing with a set of nasty evaps [on 3 different brands] or I've had another chemical? At this point, we're just waiting on AF to arrive so we can get to trying again. Hoping cycle #8 is our gem.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'll continue to update this thread as I'd still like to follow along, if you don't mind, in your journies from bumps to babies! :flower:

I am so sorry to hear this. Will keep you in my thoughts & hope cycle 8 is your sticky beanxx

So sorry lovin :(

I had a scan ladies!!!! I have a healthy little bean with a heart just beating away :D she didn't tell me what the rate was but she said it was very good. I got a couple pics and a short video to send to my DH since he's still away on internship. He's actually come around a lot since I last posted how he was reacting to the pregnancy. He's sounding more and more excited!!! I have another scan when I'm 12 weeks!!!! So my next regular appointment is December 18 then nuchal scan December 26!!!! Woo hoo!!! I'm really excited and happy peanut is ok. It's measuring 7 weeks exactly!!

Great news, glad everthings going well I cant wait to have my first scan, seems ages away!

So sorry Lovin :hugs: fingers crossed for you for cycle 8! :flower:

I had an emergency scan yesterday due to week long cramping in my right side. They checked me to make sure it wasnt an ectopic. Thankfully, there is a little bean growing there in my uterus :cloud9:. Measuring 4 weeks 5 days, but I will still be going for a dating scan in a few weeks to determine dates as its still quite early to measure accurately. Hcg levels were at 6,200! :happydance:

Glad to hear everythings still well, will keep my fingers crossed it stays that way x

i had a scan yesterday and didn't hear the heartbeat but saw it!!! can't wait for the next one!! (dec 10)

That great news x

Can you remove me from the list. I am pretty sure I am losing this one too. :cry:

I am so sorry to hear this, am thinking of you :hugs:

Ladies, I'll be leaving this group. Unfortunately, I miscarried. I had a d&c this evening.
Good luck to you ladies and hopefully I'll find a place in the August babies thread.

:hug:

I am so sorry to hear this. Thinking you of you and hope you do find a place in the August baby thread. :hugs:

So sorry to hear of the losses. So very sad. Thinking of you.

5 weeks pg tomorrow. Going to do a digi and it should have moved up of everything is ok.

Have first midwife appointment next week. Hope to get booked in for an early scan

Congrats to all those who have had your scans with positive results.

Hope your appointment goes well and you get an early scan. I have my first appointment on the 3rd Dec which seems like ages away. Hopefully I will be able to get a scan before Christmas so I can start telling people, but I suspect I probably wont get a scan until the New Year.

lovn, dazed and mouse, I'm so sorry ladies :hugs:, I hope you all get your sticky beans very soon!

mummyclo i'm afraid I'm not sure hun, whens your next scan again? xx

Tuesday, ages away :(

Hugs mummyclo, hope all is well for you and your next scan can put your mind at rest.

Hopefully the cramping is just stretching, fingers crossed that all is going well.

Sorry to hear dazed and mouse!! :( hope you both get your sticky beans soon!!! :hugs:

YAY! Today is last day of work then tomorrow off, but then work for around half a day on Friday. I'm so excited!! :) Get to eat loads of good food tomorrow. Well it won't be loads because I can only eat so much. LOL! But I'm going to definitely stuff my plate good so I can take some home with me too! My granny makes a country ham and I love that fried up with some eggs. Yummy! I might make another one this year. Made my first one last year and it lasted us so long. threw the scraps in the freezer and just pulled them out and scooped a spoonful out every time I wanted eggs. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! LOL! Hope all you ladies have a wonderful day!

Ham & eggs sound yummy! Hope you enjoy your time off. We have a weeks holiday at the moment, but it does not feel much like a holiday. Cant have a lie in as we have builders in. Still at least it is nicer than being in work!

finally it is the 21st I can not wait to go for my scan today!! my appointment is at 12:45noon but i have to be there 15mins early but i'll probably be there at 12 lol to see if maybe they can slide me in EARLY "YAY".

Im not feeling to bad today but i did wake up around 4am and got alittle sick but most of all ive been really bloated today,i mean like i just feel like im full of air!:wacko: :wacko:my belly hurts so freaking bad.
It sucks that being bloated and all gas up has to hurt so bad anybody else with me?!

mouse-:cry: im so sorry :cry: hearing about all of these m/c is such a sad thing, i wish that there was a way to stop them!! if u need someone to vent to feel free to inbox me:hugs:

matter of fact if any of you ladies ever wanna talk im always here to listen:hugs:
i really hope that we dont have no more bad news and that everyone has very sticky babys<3 GOOD*LUCK

finally it is the 21st I can not wait to go for my scan today!! my appointment is at 12:45noon but i have to be there 15mins early but i'll probably be there at 12 lol to see if maybe they can slide me in EARLY "YAY".

Im not feeling to bad today but i did wake up around 4am and got alittle sick but most of all ive been really bloated today,i mean like i just feel like im full of air!:wacko: :wacko:my belly hurts so freaking bad.
It sucks that being bloated and all gas up has to hurt so bad anybody else with me?!

mouse-:cry: im so sorry :cry: hearing about all of these m/c is such a sad thing, i wish that there was a way to stop them!! if u need someone to vent to feel free to inbox me:hugs:

matter of fact if any of you ladies ever wanna talk im always here to listen:hugs:
i really hope that we dont have no more bad news and that everyone has very sticky babys<3 GOOD*LUCK

Peppermint tea is excellent for digestive stuff including trapped wind etc I've been taking a cup in the morning but a lot of people take it after a meal!

Very frustrating morning.

Tested with my last digi expecting to see 2-3 weeks. However my clear blue digi was clearly a dud. Peed on it and the entire time the screen stayed blank. My last 2 tests now broken as my last had no line in the test window.

I am not going to do anymore. I just need to
trust that my body is doing what it needs too, which is easier said than done.

Hope I can get a scan in a couple of weeks.

Peppermint tea is quite good in first tri for sure, if you can get it down.

goddess, that happened to my friend on here and she phoned clearblue and they sent out another test. :thumbup:, soo annoying when tests don't work as they should! my last clearblue needed dipping twice before it started working but once it did it worked fine! xx

enjoy your scan ilovehim xx

JJsmom - ugh me too. I've been trying to remind OH that if he brings me a snack before I have to get out of bed things will go smoother for everyone involved! lol

lalalo - one of our neighbors had their professional installed yesterday!! Crazy. I thought the rule was the weekend after Thanksgiving... and that's still going to be early this year since Thanksgiving is like a week earlier than normal.

hopefulhoney - oh golly... if that was my last experience I'd be terrified too!! Good Luck!

kaths101 - Feta is only off if it hasn't been pasteurized. So the stuff you buy in the store is easy to check.. but it means you have to ask the server if you're getting it at a restaurant.

Maksmama - twins!! wowie!

SugarBeth - 6 months!? I feel your pain. I think the last time I remember throwing up was 22 weeks last time. Kinda freaked it's going to last that long this time too. Christmas is going to be so hard. Oh and yes.. my toddler wants to be carried everywhere! Things are going to get seriously complicated soon!!

oneandtwo - I tried seabands last time and they just made my wrists sore! but it's worth trying because it might just work for you! :)

Lovn.sunshine - awww I'm so sorry :hugs:

So I might be MIA for a few days. we're driving 4 hours up to my parents tonight for Thanksgiving. Thank heavens I don't have to cook or clean this year. Everyone would starve. My LO is watching postman pat because I can't make myself move! All I've managed to eat so far are some raisins... and they're NOT helping. :(

thanks everyone!!!:) i should be leaving for my scan in about an hour 20mins i think i might try to take a nap before its time to go but i still gotta pack DS lunch and drop him lay out his clothes because my dads coming over and is going to walk him down to school today!!.
I wanna tell him so bad that we are expecting but i know he'll tell my mom& dad and of course i dont want that right now for different reasons, its already bad enough i gotta hear their mouths about other stuff.
Then on top of that they got mental health issues and have ran out of their meds so my dads really been depressed and going off the deep end!!!!
I really hope that the teach gives me a few good pictures to take home with me:dance:
im just wondering if the baby is going to meausre 7w 3d like im suppost to be or what,and im also wondering if my due date is going to change eekkk well i'll be finding out everything today but you know what as long as my jelly belly is in there & heart is beating then i dont care about nething else:-D but i do hope i'll have pictures to share with all out you because i must say ive been alittle jealous of everyone else showing off their pictures:hugs:

goddess- i had that happen to me too!! the day i found out i was pregnant i had just took a internet cheapy and thought i was seeing things at first:wacko: so i went to cvs got a 2pack of the ept digitals and both came up as ERROR ugh i was so freaking pO but i just called the 1800 number and they sent out some more!however they said that i did them wrong,which is funny because i just dont get how on earth you could do a pregnancy test wrong espiecailly wrong with all the test ive taken ove the passed two years and you know plus all the other times ive took a test:-X but they still sent me the ( +-) so just what ever you do when you call just tell them that nothing came up which i think you said nothing came up anyway but yeah stick with that and im 100% sure they'll send you a new packet<3 good luck

lovn- i still em finding it hard to believe that you got evaps on 3 different test that just shocks me you know what i say tho your not out intill the WITCH SHOWS so best of luck to you maybe this is your :bfp: after all my fx for you:hugs:

well ladies im gonna get dress eat PLUS get DS stuff together for my dad then me and DH are off to see our little jelly belly cant wait to come update yall later<3<3<3<3

mummyclo - They THINK I have a SCH. I have spotting/bleeding every time I wipe. We saw an area of blood on the scan but it had disappeared after my epic bleed, but I'm still bleeding. So I wonder if I developed another one. They say to rest as much as possible with it in the hopes it will reabsorb. :hugs:

ilovehim - Super excited for your scan. Can't wait to hear an update from you!

8 weeks today for me! Still no MS, just achy boobs on and off and the constant spotting. For some reason, even though I had a really good scan last Friday, I'm terrified for my scan this Friday. I feel like something has changed. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->