~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Didn't realize you were pregnant again, too, Aaisrie! We'll be close in due dates again!

Libbysmum I'm the same. I've not actually been sick yet but ran to the toilet various times. I always get it in waves. I'll be completely fine then all of a sudden I feel all sicky :( when I feel sick it's awful. My partner thinks I'm just putting it on. He says "there's always something wrong" because I've been getting very bad headaches as well. They last for a short while but are very very intense.

I can remember when I was pregnant with our son he didn't let me do anything. It's changed this time though haha. Maybe when I have a proper bump I can be excused.

Also does anyone else appear to have a bit of a bump? I know it come quicker with your second but I have a small bump and I'm bloated a lot of the time. Anyone else the same? I also feels like I'm putting weight on. It's not like I'm eating loads either because I'll eat in the day at work and most the time when I come home I don't want to eat :/ just wondering if anyone else is the same xxx

I have a small tummy, my tummy was a lot bigger with the bloat before I started throwing up, now its not super large just a small bump. My husband can notice though, I know its an actually belly when my husband notices it hehe

I've got serious bloat, I was HUGE with #2
But this is insane - 4+5
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/85CDE370-D823-4C6C-9142-3CBB7AF2C303-4063-000002758986F21C.jpg

Ladies, I'll be leaving this group. Unfortunately, I miscarried. I had a d&c this evening.
Good luck to you ladies and hopefully I'll find a place in the August babies thread.

:hug:

Mouse, Lovn' and Dazed...
Ladies, I AM SO SORRY!! My prayers are extended to you and your loved ones at this time..I hope your rainbow babies come swiftly and your hearts heal quickly..
Many :hugs: ladies!

Just about to head to bed... Man there was so much to catch up on... Again, I'm sorry for the recent losses ladies..:cry: I also want to say congrats to the set of twins coming and all the new :bfp:s!:cloud9:
As for my day--nauseasness found me most of the morning.. Not complaining and my boobs keep getting those sharp stabbing pains along the sides--worse one was when I sneezed...:haha: I did have a bit of scare earlier today at work--I was with the kids at my work today outside, and I was walking around the playground and felt some cramping--of course that freaked me out as it last about 5-10 minutes, so I left the other teacher in charge and went inside to "check".. Needless to say--there was nothing but a lot of cm...And it was such a relief..Haven't had any cramping since that--twinges and burning but no cramps..
As far as my holding off to tell the dh on our anniversary..OK..I suck at surprises..:rofl::rofl: I put the test in a little jewelry box and put it on top of my dh's school books (he's a full time college student) and left for work.. When I got home we were talking and somehow it came up in conversation that whatever I was telling him I wasn't going to do--I could do even if I was "4 wks 1 day pregnant"--Well, I corrected him and told him 4 wks 2 days..:rofl::rofl::rofl: He didn't say a whole lot but did have this big grin on his face when he said it.. I really hope this one sticks--if it doesn't our TTC days are pretty much over... I'll be 39 in March, my oldest is getting married in June... I don't want to be ttc to when my daughter n law is...LOL.. I know plenty of women who had their last when their oldest were adults, but I really don't want to be 50 or 60 with a baby plus grandbabies...:dohh::haha:
As far as the Christmas tree and decorations--thinking of putting ours up on friday--this will be one of the few times I may have the energy and to be honest I'm surprised I've not crashed yet... But I can feel myself fighting the urge to sleep...But today is my friday:happydance: DH has homework, and is working on the bisquits and such for his grandma's dressing and tomorrow we have a turkey to cook since our "new" family Thanksgiving tradition is to prepare what we need to--to help with our church's community Thanksgiving dinner..Last year we served 100-120 and we are hoping to serve even more than that this year! It is such an awesome feeling to serve others... Well, I'll be getting off of here and heading to bed.. Hope everyone has a good night/day :)

So sorry to hear of the losses. So very sad. Thinking of you.

5 weeks pg tomorrow. Going to do a digi and it should have moved up of everything is ok.

Have first midwife appointment next week. Hope to get booked in for an early scan

Congrats to all those who have had your scans with positive results.

I am so sorry mouse...it is heartbreaking. I really hope that you get preggers quickly and can move forward. That little bean will always be remembered of course- take care of yourself hun xo

Mara, how nice to have a day off from the old morning sickness! Hope all goes well for you and your little bean. I been feeling ill all day! Went for a 15minute walk to the store today and almost passed out! I think I must be really unfit or this pregnancy is draining my body of the energy I once had!

I'm sorry lovn, dazed and mouse :hugs::hugs:
Life can be cruel sometimes but I'm sure you will be back very soon with a healthy sticky bean. Good luck for cycle 8 lovn xx

Well aaisrie that is a rather impressive bump! I feel huge too but I'm just getting fatter I think :haha: (must stop eating!!!!) yours actually looks like baby bump. Have twins been ruled out?

Sorry for all the losses :( :hugs:
Anyone know about SCH?
Im spotting almost constantly and cramping occasionally since Friday. Scan showed all ok (ish) Monday, gest and yolk sac visible.
Bleeding always worse in morning.....

lovn, dazed and mouse, I'm so sorry ladies :hugs:, I hope you all get your sticky beans very soon!

mummyclo i'm afraid I'm not sure hun, whens your next scan again? xx

i think i jinxed myself libbysmum :( i felt so ill in the afternoon!!
mummyclo i hope it goes away! when are you getting another scan or seeing your doctor again?

lovn, dazed and mouse, I'm so sorry ladies :hugs:, I hope you all get your sticky beans very soon!

Tuesday, ages away :(

:( anyone else you can call to help put your mind at rest? xx

I don't think so by the time Dr has done bloods it'll be next week.
The epu said I can go back any time but I don't want to waste their time or nothing have changed :(

How far slings you be on Tuesday??

Haha! Slings on the brain?
I was measuring small last scan at about 5+5 so I should be 6+6 on Tuesday...
:thumbup:

Lololol it was my autocorrect, says it all really!!!
That's not too bad clo, you're better waiting until 7ish to see the HB and although its really hard waiting ATM it would be worse if you went now and saw nothing and the worry continued IYSWIM? Thinking of you, I don't even have my GP appt until Friday!! Hoping they'll send me to EPU in a couple of weeks

How far slings you be on Tuesday??

Haha! Slings on the brain?
I was measuring small last scan at about 5+5 so I should be 6+6 on Tuesday...
:thumbup:

Lololol it was my autocorrect, says it all really!!!
That's not too bad clo, you're better waiting until 7ish to see the HB and although its really hard waiting ATM it would be worse if you went now and saw nothing and the worry continued IYSWIM? Thinking of you, I don't even have my GP appt until Friday!! Hoping they'll send me to EPU in a couple of weeks

It does, it does ;)
Yea I know, it's just horrid not knowing whats happening in my body :(

I'm with you there Clo, my test wasn't any darker than the last 2 days so I'm on major panic AF is gonna appear...

Tuesday, ages away :(

:( anyone else you can call to help put your mind at rest? xx

I don't think so by the time Dr has done bloods it'll be next week.
The epu said I can go back any time but I don't want to waste their time or nothing have changed :(

i used to feel like i was complaining going back again time after time but just to put your mind at ease if you feel its getting worse i would head back! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->