~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Lumin & Dawnlu- So sorry for your losses.

Congrats to all the new bfp's

AFM I had my first ultrasound and we found out that we are having twins. The doctor also said she saw a clot and that I might have some spotting and that it should clear up on it's own. I did have spotting for most of the day after my appointment. Just praying and staying positive.

So sad to read about your losses Lumin & Dawnlu xxxxxxx

I have my first scan on Friday. Paid for a private one as I've been feeling so anxious so I'm hoping and praying that it puts my mind at rest! xx

When is everyone putting up their Christmas trees? Neighbour just put up migraine- inducing lights, wasn't planning on doing mine for weeks!

we go out and get a real tree so probably not for awhile!! but we have started putting up christmas lights! since everyone else seem to already have theirs up too

morning everyone

i really wish this morning sickness would just stop:-( blah i feel so crappy

maksmama - Twins!! How exciting!!! Congrats!!!

mummytojack - glad your DS is feeling better now and that your partner is back!!!!

I'm getting really tired of getting up and going to work! I am just so darn tired and when my alarm goes off all I want to do is cry and roll over and go back to sleep! I need to talk to my land lady before I put my lights up! My lease is up on Dec 1 and I need to find out if I need to sign a new lease or if I go month to month after this. But if she says we're good, then I can put up my lights and tree this weekend!!! I'm so excited!

Omg is anyone else have baby brain! I am only 5 weeks and I have been awful for the last week, can't remember stuff, forget what I am doing, feel like I have gone so dull lol it's awful. I was never like this on my last pregnancy.

No idea what I will be like further down the line lol :D

I have really bad baby brain too!! Poor OH!! He has to remember for me!

I have had baby brain since I was pregnant with DS, but I am about a million times worse now!

So sorry DawnLu :hugs:

Wow waiting2012, I'm totally impressed that you're able to keep it a secret from hubby! I'd have been unable to stop myself from blabbing as soon as I saw him! :haha:

lalalo - not putting ours up until 1st December. So tempted to put it up now though!

hopefulhoney - Good luck on your ultrasound! I have absolutely no morning sickness or major symptoms either and so far, 3 scans down, things have been okay. The night before my first I couldn't sleep and gave myself diarrhea with stress :haha: but it was fine and I'm sure yours will be too! :hugs:

I'm so gutted about the no salami, I'm desperate for some! Is stuff like ham okay? (So I could have a ham sandwich for lunch??? :shrug:)

Maksmama - Yay twins!!!!!!!! :happydance:

MrsMcP - Let us know how it goes! I always find private scanning clinics to be a lot more "personal" and nice about baby, the private clinic I go to, the sonographer tends to hold my hand and tell me lots of nice things! :haha:

Omg is anyone else have baby brain! I am only 5 weeks and I have been awful for the last week, can't remember stuff, forget what I am doing, feel like I have gone so dull lol it's awful. I was never like this on my last pregnancy.

No idea what I will be like further down the line lol :D

Haha- yes! I started a thread a couple weeks ago where people have been sharing their pregnancy brain moments...very funny to read the different stories. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1329489-moment-brought-you-pregnancy-brain.html

Glad I am not alone with the baby brain. I also have such a stuffy nose, can hardly breath through it now :(

maksmama - Twins!! How exciting!!! Congrats!!!

mummytojack - glad your DS is feeling better now and that your partner is back!!!!

I'm getting really tired of getting up and going to work! I am just so darn tired and when my alarm goes off all I want to do is cry and roll over and go back to sleep! I need to talk to my land lady before I put my lights up! My lease is up on Dec 1 and I need to find out if I need to sign a new lease or if I go month to month after this. But if she says we're good, then I can put up my lights and tree this weekend!!! I'm so excited!

I'm feeling the same way about work! I was asleep last night by 7:30, and when my alarm went off at 5am today it was a shock....now that I'm work, i'm really dragging....Fortunately its a short week for me with Thanksgiving. A half day tomorrow, and kind of a half day today since I'm leaving early for my scan and doctors appointment! :happydance:

Can I just get a hallelujah for monster munch please? I've got a bag a day habit. Roast beef or flamin hot are hitting the spot! x

I thought I was coming down with the flu yesterday. I had chills sneezing and stuffy nose so I planned for a sick day. Now I'm laying here breathing fine just tired so I'll catch up on some sleep and enjoy a duvet day. Also its one more day I can avoid my coworker before she has vacation. I can't wait for her mat leave. Then mine it will be a year and a half without seeing her....I can't wait!!! :haha:

I'm pregnant with our first, and due 22nd July :happydance: :cloud9:

We've been told by a clarevoyant that we are expecting twins...we shall see!!

MS hit me like a sledgehammer this morning, I cannot believe how ill it makes you feel!! Not only do I have MS, I have diarrhea and a banging headache. Attempted to get ready for work this morning, but after pottering around for half an hour I admitted defeat and called in sick. I've only managed to keep down two slices of plain toast and some water. Definitely went back to sleep for 5 hours haha! :sleep: :sick:

Baby brain here too. I've been to the grocery store almost every day this week because I always forget at least one important thing!

hello hello my sunbeams!!

first i just wanted to say that remember each and everyone of you are BEAUTIFUL WOMAN and im so happy to be apart of this thread with all of you:)

How is everyone day going so far?!?!
Mine is actually going really good today beside alittle morning sickness this morning but it was no were as near as bad as it had been!,so im really happy about that.
I woke up around 5:30ish woke DH up because i had to drop him off at his work truck,then i went got his kids took them to school!! whats crazy is i had to actually help them get ready because their mother was still dead asleep like im just shocked as to how she cant even wake up to atleast get them ready since me or Dh aways takes them to school in the AM!.
I know everyone has off days sometimes but EVERYDAY?? you sleep till 3pm like ha must be NICE,but anyways............

I put up some more christmas lights:-D i love love love doing the house every year but of course this year im gonna have to get DH to go up on the ladder since i gotta think about another person:dance: i really have to say my house is really starting to look so0o WOW GOOD im gonna take a picture tonight when everythings all lite up because i want you all to tell me what you think kk:)

Hello Ladies

This morning, sadly not much alone the way of symptoms to report (call me crazy, I want them bad! LOL) I have slightly tender breasts, fatigue, a little nausea due to an empty stomach that has now been remedied. I am going crazy with desire for morning sickness :blush:

Got the results of my beta tests back

11/14 @ 5 weeks- 1425
11/16 @ 5+2 days - 2467

Hoping everyone has a beautiful day and is able to get some rest! :haha:

Set up my doctor appointments today! It was exciting.

With DD, I had been throwing up by 3w,6d (the meat aisle at the grocery store did it, its how we knew I was pregnant!) this time I'm 5w,2d and I'm nauseous but bearable. Last time I was so sick for six months. Hoping it goes better this time!

Welcome and congrats to all the new bfp! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Maksmama ~ double congrats on the news your expecting twins!!! :baby: :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->