~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

mummyclo - They THINK I have a SCH. I have spotting/bleeding every time I wipe. We saw an area of blood on the scan but it had disappeared after my epic bleed, but I'm still bleeding. So I wonder if I developed another one. They say to rest as much as possible with it in the hopes it will reabsorb. :hugs:

ilovehim - Super excited for your scan. Can't wait to hear an update from you!

8 weeks today for me! Still no MS, just achy boobs on and off and the constant spotting. For some reason, even though I had a really good scan last Friday, I'm terrified for my scan this Friday. I feel like something has changed. :dohh:

Exactly the same, spotting when I wipe usually pink/brown but some red. Worse in the morning. Sound familiar?
Didn't see anything on scan but it was too early to see a foetus anyway x

Exactly the same, spotting when I wipe usually pink/brown but some red. Worse in the morning. Sound familiar?
Didn't see anything on scan but it was too early to see a foetus anyway x

Definitely familiar. I think the reason it happens to be more in the morning is because you haven't been to the toilet in the night, so it's "built up", if you know what I mean? I've had pink, brown, bright red, dark red, orange.. Right now mine is dark red fading off to orange. :dohh: I've had clots too and even had that HUGE bleed last Friday but had a scan and baby was fine. It's just so scary not knowing if you should be worried or not. :wacko:

I had my first appt today! No ultrasound because the tech wasn't there but it went really well regardless. I have my first ultrasound scheduled for 12/19 :D

He did a pelvic exam and felt my uterus to see how far along I was measuring based on its size. He said it was measuring at 8+ weeks though I am positive I am 7 weeks (I tracked ovulation by temping). Anyone else have that? No wonder I feel so bloated! :haha:

He tried a doppler because of my uterus feeling larger but we couldn't hear a heartbeat. Not worried, but it would've been super cool to hear it :)

Will they take another in Few days Jojo?

I'm petrified to have a scan. But I am prepared for the worst this time. I go next Monday. I should be about 9weeks so I know if they don't see a hb it's no good. I have been incessantly worried about losing symptoms.

i have a scan on friday so im not too sure if they are doing bloods again or not :) good luck to you with your scan xx

heyy im so confused over my hcg numbers... i had them done six days apart... @ 4weeks 1day 126,5 then @ 5weeks 2194.. does this sound okay?? im such a panik... my 1st baby was a misscarriage... i have a 16month old son.. now pregnant 5 weeks 1day :) good luck to everyone xx

I would be asking the Doctor or Nurse to test them again. It would worry me silly otherwise.:shrug:

Cant do up my zipper on my favourite skirt anymore! Well I can but it isn't comfortable! Thank God for long t-shirts to hide the zipper.

All the best Lala for your appointment!:happydance:

ive got a scan on friday so il see what the doctor says :) good luck xx

Bit of a mixed bag at my appointment today, midwife was great, ultrasound not so much. Measuring at 6w and 1 day, so 5 days behind. Could see heartbeat but was a bit slow- took them 15 mins and 3 techs to get reading of 97bpm. Have another 'viability' scan next Friday. At hospital still waiting to get bloods done, desperate to get home and have a good cry. I know everything could still be fine, but still a bit gutted it wasn't perfect.

my cousin sent me devastating news this morning. she is 19 weeks pregnant and had an amniocenteses done last Friday, and at that time everything looked fine baby was moving and everything. :cry:well she went yesterday to have her next check up and there was no heart beat and the baby wasnt moving.:shrug: it was believed from the amnio. that the baby died.:sadangel: i feel so bad for them and just dont know what to do besides lend and ear.:hugs: she has to give birth on Friday through an induced labor. i could only imagine.
i had amniocenteses with my last two pregnancies and never had issues. but my husband and i had decided not to do one this time just a week ago when speaking of all the tests and such we needed to discuss. now i defiantly dont want one. im not at risk for down syndrome nor by age or by family history and also i had two healthy pregnancies before.

my cousin sent me devastating news this morning. she is 19 weeks pregnant and had an amniocenteses done last Friday, and at that time everything looked fine baby was moving and everything. :cry:well she went yesterday to have her next check up and there was no heart beat and the baby wasnt moving.:shrug: it was believed from the amnio. that the baby died.:sadangel: i feel so bad for them and just dont know what to do besides lend and ear.:hugs: she has to give birth on Friday through an induced labor. i could only imagine.
i had amniocenteses with my last two pregnancies and never had issues. but my husband and i had decided not to do one this time just a week ago when speaking of all the tests and such we needed to discuss. now i defiantly dont want one. im not at risk for down syndrome nor by age or by family history and also i had two healthy pregnancies before.

How horrid :cry:
They do carry a risk though don't they?

Hey I haven't Madeira home yet to put the pic up she gave me but I have to day that the teach was soooooooo rude she told my dh he wasn't allowed in the room then she didn't let me see the screen at all or hear nothing she kept asking why the doctor had sent me for a scan umm duh for date /visablity then she told me I measure at 6w 2d then she was just about to walk out the room not give me no picture so that's when I got rude with hee I said did u see anything is my baby ok I said what isgoing on I was like with my son I got a picture she like there not much to see I said I don't care I want to see my baby so I feel better since u didn't let me see the screen so she huff and puff and printed me out my tiny lil bug and said I'm early but baby fine idk what is going on y are these teacher and doctors being soooo freaking rude ugh well I should be home soon to share my picture with you all:)

Bit of a mixed bag at my appointment today, midwife was great, ultrasound not so much. Measuring at 6w and 1 day, so 5 days behind. Could see heartbeat but was a bit slow- took them 15 mins and 3 techs to get reading of 97bpm. Have another 'viability' scan next Friday. At hospital still waiting to get bloods done, desperate to get home and have a good cry. I know everything could still be fine, but still a bit gutted it wasn't perfect.

Aw hun! Is it possible your dates could be out? My first and second scan both showed baby measuring 4 days behind, and then he caught up.. But not sure if he'll be behind again on my next scan on Friday. I read everywhere that sometimes they fall behind and usually catch up fully by 12 weeks? :hugs:

How awful for them. :cry:

Hey I haven't Madeira home yet to put the pic up she gave me but I have to day that the teach was soooooooo rude she told my dh he wasn't allowed in the room then she didn't let me see the screen at all or hear nothing she kept asking why the doctor had sent me for a scan umm duh for date /visablity then she told me I measure at 6w 2d then she was just about to walk out the room not give me no picture so that's when I got rude with hee I said did u see anything is my baby ok I said what isgoing on I was like with my son I got a picture she like there not much to see I said I don't care I want to see my baby so I feel better since u didn't let me see the screen so she huff and puff and printed me out my tiny lil bug and said I'm early but baby fine idk what is going on y are these teacher and doctors being soooo freaking rude ugh well I should be home soon to share my picture with you all:)

Gosh I have really had it with medical people at the moment! I'm tired of the rudeness. I'm sorry you got treated like that and had to practically beg for a scan photo - ridiculous! So glad you have one though and a healthy baby! :happydance:

Ugh feeling sick again :( had a bad day and I think that has made it worse....hoping I feel better soon.

finally made it home!!!! so here is the picture they gave me well actually that i had to ASK for,im so sick of these rude medical people too!!!! i mean who do they think they are?!
so i guess since baby is only measuring 6w 2d that my due date changes but i got to fig that out myself since the teach was such a dummie but oh well i cant wait to go see my doctor that took care of me when i was pregnant with my son because she isnt rude at all she probably the only doctor ive ever liked

6w2dwidenerbaby.png

6w2d.png

Aw hun! Is it possible your dates could be out? My first and second scan both showed baby measuring 4 days behind, and then he caught up.. But not sure if he'll be behind again on my next scan on Friday. I read everywhere that sometimes they fall behind and usually catch up fully by 12 weeks? :hugs:

I don't *think* my dates are wrong but I could be, you never know. I'm actually feeling a whole lot better. Looked up development online, If I knock my due date back a few days, then pip is meeting all the right spots, heart rate was appropriate, and is measuring 4.9mm, wouldn't necessarily get a heartbeat if it's less than 5mm. Going to try and relax a bit now (if possible) and just enjoy thanksgiving holiday (my first since i moved to the US!) We'll hopefully see a nice HR and bigger pip next friday.

I hate being the end of the month due date!! LOL You guys are all miles ahead of my, I don't even have my GP appt until Friday and won't be getting a scan for weeks!!!

I need to make my booking in appt :haha:

:thumbup: Do it soon as spaces are filling up cause of Christmas other scan places shut til January 7th...so I was told when I phoned for the 12wk scan.

They squeezed me in on Dec 28th...I will be 13 wks then but that is okay...the peanut will be a bit more baby looking by then.:happydance:

So sorry for those that had disappointing results at their scans...sometimes when the baby is behind it is hard to find a good heartbeat but later on when it is more developed they can get a strong one...maybe ask the GP if you can get another scan in a couple of weeks??:shrug:

Mara...sorry that you jinxed the ms! That is annoying! I couldn't bring myself to cook dinner last night so DH got us Fish and chips for dinner from the Take-away round the corner.:thumbup:

lovnsunshine, dazed and mouse - I am so sorry for your losses. Wishing you much luck in the future :hugs:

Ilovehim - beautiful scan pics! I want one (I still have to wait 4 weeks for my 1st scan)! xx

I will phone them tomorrow, 12 weeks would be the 10th of jan I think ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->