~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Hi ladies, sorry for my lag in updating this thread. I've decided, after much thought, to take a small break from BnB. I'll still stalk occationally but for the most part, I'm going to take a step back.

Would anyone be willing to take over this thread for me, and continue to update it? If so please PM me and I will contact the mods to see what we can do. Thank you so much, in advance. :friends:

Hi ladies, sorry for my lag in updating this thread. I've decided, after much thought, to take a small break from BnB. I'll still stalk occationally but for the most part, I'm going to take a step back.

Would anyone be willing to take over this thread for me, and continue to update it? If so please PM me and I will contact the mods to see what we can do. Thank you so much, in advance. :friends:

I will :D

had another scan yesterday, 2 weeks after my last one, i was 7 weeks 6 days and baby is doing brilliantly. Had a strong heartbeat, was moving around which was amazing to see, the women ask if i had had any fizzy as i hadn't she thinks in a few more week i'm going to have one very active baby :)
It moved one time and you could see it's little arms and legs beginning to develop.

It's made everything seem so much more real now, and made all the sickness completely worth it :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/missangel237/photo-4.jpg

wow looks great congrats!!!!:hugs:

I know I need to stop testing! It's just after all the losses it freaks me out. I bought a frer and the test line is about 3 times as dark as the control so I feel better now. I am just so afraid I'm gonna lose the baby.

Clo I so hope your scan goes well for you!!!

lovn- i just wanted to say thank you so much for all that you have done for this thread:) i really liked having you around!! but i know this is a very hard time for you and right now you just need to take the time for you and DH.
I wish you the very very best & pray that you get your :bfp: soon & have a very sticky baby, i would like to keep in touch with you and stalk ya a bit as well hehe if that is ok:hugs: MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY as well<3 and sending lots and lots of baby dust your way as well :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
I think the best thing you can do right now is just relax rest up dont worry about no opks or none of that and just keep bding every chance you get and i think that is the best way<3 :dust: :dust: :dust: thank you so very much again sunshine!!!

Aaisrie- thank u so very much for taken over the thread:) glad you could step up to the plate and help Sunshine do what she needs to do!! its very thoughtful of you,so glad that you came and join.
Its been very nice having you around as well & have learn alot of new things from you:)

LADIES WHO HAVE THERE SCANS TODAY OR ALREADY BEEN
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HOW EVERYTHING WENT
WITH ALL OF YOUR SCANS MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU & UR LITTLE BEANS:)

I promised myself I wouldn't keep testing this time but I am.

Really feeling sick today :( was sick this morning but not since.

Hope everyone is ok x

I was looking at Becco carriers tonight, apparently they front and back wear while being good on the hips and legs, which is always a main priority. Anyone know much about them? Just don't know the pros and cons over ergo, Becco and Boba. Seems like everyone will say something conflicting and I can't decide! I want to use that for my toddler and a front carry for this baby. It seemed like Ergo doesn't have much of a supportive back to it, which I want, but I may have only saw that one style in real life. I wish stores carried a selection of them to see in person

The only differences are slight - difference in straps, waistband etc. I'm not sure if you have them there but we have sling libraries here - in fact I run Sling Library Northern Ireland - where we loan out carriers so you can try them to see what suits - if you look on thebabywearer.com you might find a group local to you, I know there's a Central NYC group but not sure if/when/where it meets.

I had no idea those existed! No, we don't have them here but I so wish we did! I'd love that. It's so very rare to ever see someone wearing their baby (in all honesty, I've never seen anyone but me ever wear their baby anywhere around here) and even the baby stores carry a very small selection, usually just of Baby Bjorn and ones that aren't so baby friendly. I'm eager to get one, and willing to put in the extra money to get one of good quality that'll last through a few kids, but I just want to make sure I get one I'm happy with. So hard to tell online! But, if the difference between them is minimal, then perhaps it isn't quite so big of a deal.

Everything went well! My little beans heart was just a beating! The tech was really nice she knew how nervous I was. I know I'm not out of the woods, but this made me feel a million times better!

That's great news Donna.

Good luck mummyclo for your scan tomorrow, will be thinking of you xx

got my dating scan appointment letter. 21st December at 11.30am

my birthday is 20th Dec. Well that's okay I have no plans anyway lol

great news Donna!

good luck tomorrow Clo, so glad you puked!!

had my booking appt with my midwife today :D, she was even nice enough to do my booking bloods to save me a trip to the hospital! yay :D

I'm with you ladies with little ms, I can feel it just bubbling away but unless i'm really hungry or tired its quite easy to ignore, SUCH a difference to last time as by now i knew the inside of my toilet bowls very well :blush: xx

I was looking at Becco carriers tonight, apparently they front and back wear while being good on the hips and legs, which is always a main priority. Anyone know much about them? Just don't know the pros and cons over ergo, Becco and Boba. Seems like everyone will say something conflicting and I can't decide! I want to use that for my toddler and a front carry for this baby. It seemed like Ergo doesn't have much of a supportive back to it, which I want, but I may have only saw that one style in real life. I wish stores carried a selection of them to see in person

The only differences are slight - difference in straps, waistband etc. I'm not sure if you have them there but we have sling libraries here - in fact I run Sling Library Northern Ireland - where we loan out carriers so you can try them to see what suits - if you look on thebabywearer.com you might find a group local to you, I know there's a Central NYC group but not sure if/when/where it meets.

I had no idea those existed! No, we don't have them here but I so wish we did! I'd love that. It's so very rare to ever see someone wearing their baby (in all honesty, I've never seen anyone but me ever wear their baby anywhere around here) and even the baby stores carry a very small selection, usually just of Baby Bjorn and ones that aren't so baby friendly. I'm eager to get one, and willing to put in the extra money to get one of good quality that'll last through a few kids, but I just want to make sure I get one I'm happy with. So hard to tell online! But, if the difference between them is minimal, then perhaps it isn't quite so big of a deal.

Here's the link to the Central NYC chapter. There's also chapters in others states, now I'm not sure if they do lending or anything BUT they'd be able to give you hands on advice AND show you how to use them correctly and possibly tell you the best place to buy:

https://groups.yahoo.com/group/CNYBabywearers/

Links to chapters in other states: https://babywearinginternational.org/pages/chapters.php

Hello everyone, hope everyones well today.

First day back at work following a week off, so it has felt like a very long day. I seem to have more nausea at the moment too so not a great combination.

Well I have my first scan in 1hr and a half. YAY soo excited to see the little monster. Sadly DH can't come, he has to watch the other two. :( Also not looking forward to REALLY having to Pee while they push on your tummy.

Hope your scan goes well, it so exciting getting to see the little one for the first time! :)

Hi all got my dating scan appointing through today :happydance: 17th Dec at 8:20am and a consultant appointment after.

Great news :)

Thank you for continuing to help on this thread. I wish you all the best for the future x x

I will :D

Thanks Aaisrie for taking on the job :flower:

Everything went well! My little beans heart was just a beating! The tech was really nice she knew how nervous I was. I know I'm not out of the woods, but this made me feel a million times better!

Thats great news :) really hope all continues to go well for you.

great news Donna!

good luck tomorrow Clo, so glad you puked!!

had my booking appt with my midwife today :D, she was even nice enough to do my booking bloods to save me a trip to the hospital! yay :D

I'm with you ladies with little ms, I can feel it just bubbling away but unless i'm really hungry or tired its quite easy to ignore, SUCH a difference to last time as by now i knew the inside of my toilet bowls very well :blush: xx

Glad your appointment went well. I know what you mean, seems to be a constant low lying nausea, but at least I do seem to be able to block it out most of the time.

all day nausea still going strong... only actually puked a couple times though. I've found being outside seems to help keep it from feeling so intense. Got my scan on thursday!! excited and nervous. would like to finally start telling people proper but we've decided to wait to see the baby first to make sure everything is okay.

If anyone gets the ERgo I would not waste money on the infant insert...it neve worked well for my daughter when she was a new born and I preferred to wrap her in a big blanket instead it worked better and felt more secure.

I didn't get my ergo until my LO was already one so we've never used an infant insert. I must say, the few babies I've seen in one didn't look very secure. Much prefer a moby for the little ones!

Libbysmum & tsyhanochka - I ate one of my daughter's goldfish (the crackers not an actual fish) and it tasted HORRIBLE. Like the worst thing ever! I tried to get fries from wendy's the other day and they tasted like fish. :( had to throw them away. I was sad.

JJsmom - poor little guy!! it's so awful when they're not well... you just want to do anything you can to make them better!

Dove - I've never had the chance to try a mei tai before but they do look pretty! I might have to find a babywearing meetup before this one comes along so I can try some out! My 2 and half year old is only 27lbs so she still gets worn!

SugarBeth- the becco has few more positions than the Ergo. I've heard good things about it! Find a nice independent baby store and I'm sure they'll happily help you try one on and compare them! I got a nap a couple days over thanksgiving with my parents but that luxury is gone now!

Ilovehim - ugh!! it's one thing to be miserable yourself but to have to take care of others :( Man I hope everyone feels better soon!

donna - hooray! and yaay for aa nice tech for once!! :D

hello again everyone, been away for a few days as this week is really rough. Still just waiting for our next scan on friday to find out what is going on. Have read everything from us being *relatively* low risk for miscarriage to it being 80% certain we will have one. It's so much to try and process, especially now husband is back at work and I'm home alone all day. My boobs are far less sore than they were (although it has not gone) but I definitely am now experiencing a good dollop of nausea along with the reflux that has plagued me since the day my period was due.

So hard to know what to do with myself whilst we wait for friday. would give anything to have my next scan sooner! so glad everyone else is having good experiences.

hello again everyone, been away for a few days as this week is really rough. Still just waiting for our next scan on friday to find out what is going on. Have read everything from us being *relatively* low risk for miscarriage to it being 80% certain we will have one. It's so much to try and process, especially now husband is back at work and I'm home alone all day. My boobs are far less sore than they were (although it has not gone) but I definitely am now experiencing a good dollop of nausea along with the reflux that has plagued me since the day my period was due.

So hard to know what to do with myself whilst we wait for friday. would give anything to have my next scan sooner! so glad everyone else is having good experiences.

The boobs aren't a great indicator. Mine can ache one day and feel mostly fine the next! One day one side hurts more than the other.

I hope everything is okay! Friday feels an eternity away I'm sure!

Hope everyone is doing ok.

I am full of a cold, but not a basic one, full blown body aches, headache, fever and chesty cough :( so I feel pretty rotten. I did cave in earlier and had to have some paracetamol - I do not like taking anything, even when not pregnant, so I feel a bit of a failure however I am feeling slightly better now and ready to go to sleep.

Had a tough day at work too but I told my boss today!! He was very supportive so I am feeling a happier now about the whole thing work related!

Take care everyone - always so many pages to catch up on day by day!! xx

Hope everyone is doing ok.

I am full of a cold, but not a basic one, full blown body aches, headache, fever and chesty cough :( so I feel pretty rotten. I did cave in earlier and had to have some paracetamol - I do not like taking anything, even when not pregnant, so I feel a bit of a failure however I am feeling slightly better now and ready to go to sleep.

Had a tough day at work too but I told my boss today!! He was very supportive so I am feeling a happier now about the whole thing work related!

Take care everyone - always so many pages to catch up on day by day!! xx

*hugs* hope you feel better soon! I HATE being ill when pregnant. Feels like the world is ending!

Okay so I've updated the first page, if I missed any people/posts please let me know and I'll add you!!

Thank you!!!

Okay so I've updated the first page, if I missed any people/posts please let me know and I'll add you!!

Thank you!!!

Thank you for taking over for a while...:) we appreciate it.:thumbup:
Thank you too for all the information on baby wearing....Awesome!

Going to take the DD to playgroup today...hope she wears herself out and has a good sleep for me afterwards.

DH decided to give her Sunkist soda the other night while we were out cause he was too lazy to get her water... I told him he can pay her dental bills in the future!

Still feeling nauseated most days...hope it settles down in 2nd trimester.
I had a terrible time with heartburn with my first pregnancy. Hope I don't have to go through that again.:nope:

All the best for the scans coming up ladies!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->