~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

i found this poem!! this goes to all the ladys who has lost there little angels! REMEMBER EVERYONE WHO HAS A LOST ONE YOU ARE STILL A MOTHER YOUR A MOTHER TO A ANGEL<3

A Birth Healing Blessing

Blessed sister, beautiful one
with broken wings.
Your journey is a difficult one
that no mother should have to endure.
Your path is steep, rocky and slippery
and your tender heart is in need of gentle healing.

Breathe deeply and know that you are loved.
You are not alone,
though at times, you will feel like a
desolate island of grief
untouchable
distant.
Close your eyes.
Seek the wisdom of women who have walked this well-worn path before you,
before,
and before,
and before you yourself were born.
These beautiful ones
with eyes like yours
have shared your pain, and
weathered the storms of loss.

You are not alone (breathe in)
You will go on (breathe out)
Your wings will mend (breathe in)
You are loved (breathe out)
&#8232;~ Mary Burgess
Author, Mending Invisible Wings, a healing journal for mothers following the loss of their baby through late-term miscarriage, stillbirth, or neonatal death.

Quotes

"An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth.
Then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth".
~author unknown

As Long As I Live You Will Live
As Long As I Live You Will Be Remembered
As Long As I Live You Will Be Loved...Author unknown

"If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again."

How very softly
you tiptoed into my world.
Almost silently;
Only a moment you stayed.
But what an imprint
Your footprints have left
On our hearts.
--Author Unknown

"To Remember Is Painful
To Forget Is Impossible."
~Maureen Connelly

"Now I lay you down to sleep,
I pray the Lord your soul to keep;
Within his arms he'll hold you tight,
My Heavenly Angel, My Guiding Light."

"There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world"

"The mention of my child's name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you are really my friend, let me hear the beautiful music of his name. It soothes my broken heart and sings to my soul."

"An Angel in the book of life wrote down our babies birth, and whispered as she close the book....."Too beautiful for earth."

"Some say you are too painful to remember, I say you are too PRECIOUS to forget!"

Little footprints
How very softly you tiptoed into our world, almost silently, only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint you footsteps have left upon our hearts. -- Dorothy Ferguson

"Our hearts still ache with sadness, And Secret tears still flow, Was it meant to lose you, No one can ever know." author unknown

A moment in our arms...a lifetime in our hearts.

"A family is a circle of love, not broken by a loss, but made stronger by the memories. We remember."

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart. *Helen Keller*

<3 may god bless all of you who have been threw this hard time<3

an angel visited the green earth, and took a flower away

our little angel

a little soul takes wings

always in our hearts

budded on earth to bloom in heaven

lord we give you our littlest angel

ours for a little while, with jesus forever

precious memories of a little angel

remembering a tiny angel

safe in the arms of jesus

sleep my little one, sleep

so little, yet so loved

so small, so sweet, so soon

we will love you always

I'm so sorry mummyclo :( :hugs:

Alannadee - Do you know how big your area of bleeding is measuring? I have the exact same thing - baby is fine but the area of bleed beneath it which I'm currently worrying won't go away. :dohh:

just wanted to post a few more little things for all of those whom are a mother to a angel weather it happen years ago or days ago :cry: stay stronge god knows what he's doing

ANGELBABY.png

mothertoangel.jpg

Mummyclo, big hugs :hugs: what time is your appointment? Hope it's early so you can get it over.

And the poster who had their scan the day after their birthday what a fab late birthday present!! (Sorry cant remember your username).

Has anyone else not told their parents yet? I haven't and I find it really hard, I live with them aswell but we really want to wait until the first scan. Not sure how they're going to take it! :wacko: they love jack to bits but I think they will feel like they have to move out if I have another or how they will like living with a screaming newborn baby, oh well I'm sure we will sort it!

i havent told my parents yet either! i mean they love my son but i just duno if now is the right time:-/ and i know ive had my first scan and everything is fine but i just wanna wait and be 10000% sure all is well, not only that but we are just starting to get along!!
i just remember when my mom found out i was pregnant with my DS i didnt like the things she said to me at all and she has actually made comments about me being pregnant now like what ru gonna do with another baby?!
I tell her all the time im not pregnant because i just don't want or need the extra stress,you know what i mean?!
I know im now married moved out my DS isn't a baby anymore he is 5yrs old so he is my little MAN<3
DH supports us, he works 6days a week plus over time:)
im in college right now i mean idk what more they want from me?!? maybe i'll just wait till im at the hospital giving birth ?! what do u think?????:wacko::wacko:

Had a bit of brownish discharge tonight which has me worried, no cramps or anything and only there when I wipe. Is this normal or something to be freaked out about?

totally normal!!! i wouldnt be worried at all be please do follow up with your doctor :hugs: you will be in my prays that all is well<3

Mummyclo, big hugs :hugs: what time is your appointment? Hope it's early so you can get it over.

And the poster who had their scan the day after their birthday what a fab late birthday present!! (Sorry cant remember your username).

Has anyone else not told their parents yet? I haven't and I find it really hard, I live with them aswell but we really want to wait until the first scan. Not sure how they're going to take it! :wacko: they love jack to bits but I think they will feel like they have to move out if I have another or how they will like living with a screaming newborn baby, oh well I'm sure we will sort it!

i havent told my parents yet either! i mean they love my son but i just duno if now is the right time:-/ and i know ive had my first scan and everything is fine but i just wanna wait and be 10000% sure all is well, not only that but we are just starting to get along!!
i just remember when my mom found out i was pregnant with my DS i didnt like the things she said to me at all and she has actually made comments about me being pregnant now like what ru gonna do with another baby?!
I tell her all the time im not pregnant because i just don't want or need the extra stress,you know what i mean?!
I know im now married moved out my DS isn't a baby anymore he is 5yrs old so he is my little MAN<3
im in college right now i mean idk what more they want from me?!? maybe i'll just wait till im at the hospital giving birth ?! what do u think?????:wacko::wacko:

Don't worry about things like that, they will come round.

Im sure now they couldn't see your life without your little man, and the new baby will fit right in and they will wonder where he'd/she'd been all their life :)

more spotting today and feeling wrecked. DD wants to run about but I banished her to the playpen...not sure how long she will last without having a breakdown. Husband is working late tonight so I will be home alone with her all day/evening....baagh!

really hope all is well Libby just try to rest up as much as you can!!:hugs:

I've told my parents, sisters, aunties, cousins and grandad!

Also 3 friends, and my boss :)

I've already had one scan, which I paid for privately so I know my little bubs is all ok but on 21st Dec I will get my official due date so will announce to the world then! :)

wow sue ur u/s looks so great i can't wait till i cant another one! everyones baby looks like a baby well mine is one now but last week she was just alittle dot but atleast our little dot heart was beating good<3

hey every one, cant belive how many posts there are to catch up on!!

well i have had a really stressful weekend; went down to london on friday to watch Robbie Williams at the 02, which was fab!!! was ment to have a sight seeing day on saturday, but that turned out to be different hospitals. I started bleeding really heavily and passing clots. I was convinced i was losing it. Any way St Thomas's scanned me and to my surprize it was still there with a strong heart beat!! they did find an area of bleeding behind the baby. i saw my midwife yesterday and she wants me to be signed of work untill the end of the school term (3 weeks) as i am still bleeding on and off.

i will upload a scan picture later, i am still in shock that baby is still there.
The heartbeat is 158 bpm, i read some where that anything after 140bpm points to it being a girl.

My date for my proper scan is 31st Dec, seems ages off!!

wow london i want to make it there one day i know its beautiful i just know! im so sorry to hear about the bleeding glad ur bean is still there with a stronge heart beat<3 cant wait to see ur u/s pics YAY:happydance:

Bleeding. Pretty sure it's bad news but will try and get scan today to confirm.

I'm so sorry Mummyclo :hugs:. There are no words :(.

Im so sorry clo :(

i hope everything.is okay goddess!!

hugs to you both.

We have only told two close friends, and my two sisters. only because my sisters need to come for the birth, and our friends had summer plans with us...we wanted to give them plenty of time to reschedule.

we're not telling any friends or family til the 1st week of January when we find out gender :) we figured waiting til we know gender will make people less irritated that we are having a fourth lol

I am so so sorry for everyone that has gone through a loss :( :hugs: I know exactly how it feels, my thoughts are with you. PM me if you need any support I think for me aswell when you go through one or even if you dont this stage is always so stressful and you can never completely relax xx

hey every one, cant belive how many posts there are to catch up on!!

well i have had a really stressful weekend; went down to london on friday to watch Robbie Williams at the 02, which was fab!!! was ment to have a sight seeing day on saturday, but that turned out to be different hospitals. I started bleeding really heavily and passing clots. I was convinced i was losing it. Any way St Thomas's scanned me and to my surprize it was still there with a strong heart beat!! they did find an area of bleeding behind the baby. i saw my midwife yesterday and she wants me to be signed of work untill the end of the school term (3 weeks) as i am still bleeding on and off.

i will upload a scan picture later, i am still in shock that baby is still there.
The heartbeat is 158 bpm, i read some where that anything after 140bpm points to it being a girl.

My date for my proper scan is 31st Dec, seems ages off!!

*giggles* all three of my sons had heart rates over 160, throughout pregnancy!

I'm so sorry mummyclo :( :hugs:

Alannadee - Do you know how big your area of bleeding is measuring? I have the exact same thing - baby is fine but the area of bleed beneath it which I'm currently worrying won't go away. :dohh:

It is 45*26*28mm dnt really know if that's big or small. I've stopped bleeding bright red, it's just brown yucky stuff. Glad midwife advised me not to work for a bit now. All I've done today is sleep!!!

Yeah that's what I thought, just wait for baby to be born. I'm 34 so don't know why I worry so much! My partner and I both work. I suppose if they didn't live with us it wouldn't be a problem! :dohh:
It prob wont be a problem anyway, I'm probably worrying too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->