~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I haven't told my mum and dad yet either.

My MIL knows, purely because I need her help with looking after Sophie when going appointments/scans. I had to keep lying to her, and I really hate that. So we decided to tell.

My family lives abroad, so it's easier to keep a secret. We'll be telling them on Christmas Eve or Day like we did with Sophie!

It is 45*26*28mm dnt really know if that's big or small. I've stopped bleeding bright red, it's just brown yucky stuff. Glad midwife advised me not to work for a bit now. All I've done today is sleep!!!

I think that's still pretty small in the scheme of things! I've heard of some women having massive 8-10cm ones and everything being fine. Mine is 20x13x23mm and it's doing the exact same thing right now too - brown stringy gunk. :dohh: Did they advise you to be on pelvic rest?

So sorry Mummyclo :hugs: I hope you feel better soon.

Libbysmum - yes, I'm a teacher! I'm lucky and part-time though so its not stressful :)

Donna - great news that bubba is OK!

Well, full on morning sickness started 9 weeks to the day. Prior to that I was just getting nausea.
Has anyone else found that anything sets it off? I change atmosphere from hot to cold, or cold to hot, and start gagging, I breathe in steam, or any bad smell, and I start gagging, I drink too quickly, or get hungry, and start gagging.

Tsyhanochka - tell me about the aversions!!! I'm completely sick at the sight or smell of curry, milk and bananas! DH has had to start cooking the dinner as I can't bear the smell of cooking food.

Should I be worried?!

My husband had to cook dinner quite a few times already. With just plain pasta for me. As I really couldn't stand the smell.

I managed tonight, but I wasn't feeling too bad.

Perhaps he'll have to cook again tomorrow!

I'm so sorry mummyclo :'( please take care of yourself, I'll be praying for you xx

The toddler strikes again. Playdate at a friend's house this morning and I can hear her plain as day in the kitchen telling my friend's husband that her mummy has a baby in her belly.... my friend just looked over the table at me and said, "i think someone is outing you in there." I just nodded but then I was to able to explain why I looked so tired and green! Really really hope the scan goes well Thursday... there would just be too many people who know now.. :(

Hope - EVERYTHING triggers mine. lol

:hugs: Goddess and Mummyclo

:hugs: goddess and Mummyclo :(

Goddess did you manage to get a scan today hun?

Hope, oh no sorry ms has hit full force!!

I'm still managing fairly well with the ms, just a background nausea which improves with sleep and food. If i sleep badly I def feel way more sick the next day :sick:

((mummyclo)) I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself. There is nothing really easy to say about it to make you feel better I know ):

Hi ladies, anyone else had a bad tummy. I seem to be very sensitive to food and have had diarreah for 24 hours now. Not constant but after eating. I've had quite bad nausea/ms till a few days ago and migraines but now the nausea has reduced a little and I've tried eating I'm getting this problem.

I'm wondering if its just my body not being used to eating? Feel rotten.

Mummy clo..sorry to hear your news!
I am hoping to get to see the doctor today...I hope all goes well for everyone.
So sorry to hear about the others who are experiencing spotting and bleeding it is scary and makes me feel so nervous.
I agree I am more concerned because of our previous loss and it is probably more emotionally draining on me than the physical side of being pregnant.

Thanks ladies. Had a scan and am having my 3rd miscarriage. Unfortunately I will be another horrible statistic on this thread. Enjoy your pregnancy ladies, it's quite the ride.

hey everyone!! I found out I was pregnant on Thanksgiving which was kind of a shock since my daughter just turned 1 the beginning of the month.

Found out today I'm due July 20th. Could possibly be twins but the doctor thinks one of them didn't make it :(

Hi ladies!!! Hope you are all well. I've been recovering from my hospital stay along with trying to finish up my last couple weeks of this semester. It can't come soon enough.
I have to tell my work sooner than I wanted because the work note says I'm pregnant
:( oh well....guess it was going to come out sooner or later.

So sorry mummyclo and goddess. Rotten day. Sending prayers for peace for you both. xxx

Please remove me :(
Failiure to progress very slow heartbeat :cry:

So sorry to hear that mummyclo!!! :hugs: Please take care of yourself and allow yourself time to grieve. I pray you will get your sticky bean soon!!!

Thanks ladies. Had a scan and am having my 3rd miscarriage. Unfortunately I will be another horrible statistic on this thread. Enjoy your pregnancy ladies, it's quite the ride.

Goddess, I'm sorry to hear of your loss as well. Like with mummyclo I pray you get your sticky bean soon!! :hugs:

ilovehim, those poems were beautiful!! It brought up memories of when I had my m/c 12 years ago! I remember it like it was yesterday. They had to do a d&c and I was out for a couple weeks and so depressed. I have to say I can't wait until my scan on Thursday so I can make sure to see my LO's heartbeat!

TLH, Welcome to the board and congrats! Sorry that the doc thinks the twin didn't make it but you might see something on a later scan that shows it does!!! :hugs:

Hi ladies, anyone else had a bad tummy. I seem to be very sensitive to food and have had diarreah for 24 hours now. Not constant but after eating. I've had quite bad nausea/ms till a few days ago and migraines but now the nausea has reduced a little and I've tried eating I'm getting this problem.

I'm wondering if its just my body not being used to eating? Feel rotten.

Yeah my stomach is a mess too... TMI but it feels like if it's not coming out one end it's coming out the other! Honestly, pregnancy just feels like an extended case of gastroenteritis to me!!

So sorry Goddess :hugs:

Prayers and hugs to you, mummyclo and goddess! :hugs: I am so very sorry for what you are going through.

Morning sickness was bad for me week 6, not so bad week 7, and now this week it is worse. I was up all night vomiting and had to be up early for work where I continued to throw up. I'm feeling a little better after a nap, so that's good news.

We have told our parents, families, and some close friends. I would like to go public sooner than later but we'll probably just wait till the ultrasound on 12/19. My little brother's birthday is the next day and I think he may like the public announcement then (he is turning 11 and is so excited about being an uncle for the first time).

got a doctor appointment at 11am....not sure they will do anything. DD just worked out how to rip the lid off her sippy cup...water everywhere, mostly on her clothes...lucky it is a warm day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->