~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I'm still only 5 weeks 5 days!!! I don't even get to 6w until Saturday. Soooo far behind you guys :(

I feel really behind too! Lol. Last pregnancy I was due at the very beginning of the month. This time it feels like I'm lagging! I'm only 6 weeks, and I don't change until Sunday. I'd love to be further along.

I'm still only 5 weeks 5 days!!! I don't even get to 6w until Saturday. Soooo far behind you guys :(

aww awisrie:hugs: its ok mama you will make it there!!! just think u can enjoy being pregnant alittle bit longer<3 but i do think the first tri can be like the worse time because you tent to worry alot more,you dont feel the baby yet,you duno if its a boy or girl,you dont have your nice pregnant belly you just look fat well i know i do lol and u know you really just duno anything either!!!

my counslor at this place i go too was telling me this morning that i need to get it together as far as my fashion goes because she not use to seeing me in sweat pants and big t shirts! i dont her that right now i dont feel cute that i just feel fat very very fat so i told her the baggie clothes hide how i feel and you know im still trying to keep my pregnancy from some...well actually just my family!!!
im pretty sure everyone else knows thou but i cant not wait until i start getting me some cute maternity clothes "YAY" and it was be nice because by the time the weather starts getting better i can go get me some nice tshirts that got them cute lil saying on them like coming this summer i can grow a human what can u do u know yes there's only one in there lol i cant wait but dont worry you'll make it there<3:hugs:

I feel really behind too! Lol. Last pregnancy I was due at the very beginning of the month. This time it feels like I'm lagging! I'm only 6 weeks, and I don't change until Sunday. I'd love to be further along.

aww beth sundays are when i change too!! i'll be 9weeks sunday and i cant BELIVE it EEEKKKKK i reallly think im gonna go get a a private scan:wacko: i really wanna see how good my little bean is growing

hey ladies

went on amazon to look at some of the dopplers because im also thinking of buying one myself and found all of these im gonna post the link

https://compare.ebay.com/like/270984564707?_lwgsi=y&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

*WHIG*- said they got the sonoline b fetal doppler and i look it up it is real nice it tell u the babys heartbeat and all so0o cool and new it only is about $56 bucks i think thats a pretty fair price i might see about how much a month it be to rent or maybe buy use?!? thanks again whig for sharing what u knew

You know I think that's even cheaper than they are here in the UK. :haha:

thanks whig! i'm kinda worried if it is twins because they won't fit in my car with my 1 year old's car seat too lol!!! Everything happens for a reason though so if i lost one at least i'll hopefully have one healthy baby and if that second one is just little right now we'll manage!!

it is weird being due at the end of the month now though. My daughter was due 11/2 and i had her on my due date. so now being due on the 20th it seems longer away!

You know I think that's even cheaper than they are here in the UK. :haha:

really whig?! i found them on amazon so wouldnt it be the same price?! if u got it off the website?! or does amazon have a UK site:wacko:
i know some site have a thing that clicks them over to the Uk or they atleast delivery there?!?!?

i just text Dh about us getting one....he thinks it be a good ideal because he said he know it would make me feel better:winkwink: plus it be really cool to share with all our friends and family when we do decide to share the news with everyone that is lol!

thanks whig! i'm kinda worried if it is twins because they won't fit in my car with my 1 year old's car seat too lol!!! Everything happens for a reason though so if i lost one at least i'll hopefully have one healthy baby and if that second one is just little right now we'll manage!!

it is weird being due at the end of the month now though. My daughter was due 11/2 and i had her on my due date. so now being due on the 20th it seems longer away!

lol awww u see my son was due date was oct 25 2007 but i had him on the 14th! my water broke and all on its own and everything.
im not gonna lie i was happy that he came out then because even tho it was oct it was still hot and i was just ready to have him out of there but im just glad he wasa heathly little thing he came out 6pds 6oz 19 1/2 inch long:dance:

im hoping this baby isnt over 7pds lol i just want a healthy happy lil moo moo

im so tired!!!! im so thankful my dad came over to help me get DS ready for school he in pre*K and even know its only right now the street and he rides his scooter down he takes forever to get ready.
i tell u one thing when i get home im not doing nothing but taken a nap ill talk to everyone later hiope is good wirjeberyone:dance:

Hello everyone. I just got a surprise :bfp: this morning. I went to my fertility clinic for my day 3 scan and found out I was jut having some spotting and I'm actually 6w3 days.
I had a miscarriage and D&C on September 20th so this is really quick for me. My due date Is July 22nd!

Hello everyone. I just got a surprise :bfp: this morning. I went to my fertility clinic for my day 3 scan and found out I was jut having some spotting and I'm actually 6w3 days.
I had a miscarriage and D&C on September 20th so this is really quick for me. My due date Is July 22nd!

congrats :) same due date as me :) :D ive yet too see baby on the scan...good luck xx

Hi ladies!! Just stopping by to check in. I haven't bought a Doppler and I don't think I will. We got a cheapie one with the last pregnancy and it caused so many concerns when I couldn't find the heart beat. It's just more stress than it's worth. But so glad to hear you were able to find it Whig!!!
I'm going to a friends baby shower on Saturday. She's due in January with a little girl! :) so sweet! It's been a while since I've been to one. Is it bad that I'm honestly just looking forward to the food and cake?!? Lol

Had my appointment this morning guys! I thinkI peed at least 3 times while I was there! Once for the sample, once before the ultrasound because they pumped me full of water because my sample indicated I was a little dehydrated and then again after because it was transvaginal and that's a lot of pressure on the bladder! lol

They took like 9 vials of blood, seriously thought I might pass out!

Nurse recommended I pick up some B6 for the nausea and try that, then the doc came in and said if that didn't work they'd happily call in a script for Zofran for me.

The scan was perfect! Tiny little blob! Measuring 8 weeks and 6 days but they're leaving my official date at 8w3day because that's what the first day of my last period indicates.. I'm positive I ovulated early this time though so I'm happy baby is measuring ahead or I'd be worried. :) Heartbeat was 176

Hubby took the scan pics into the office today. So eager to show the guys I guess. LOL He said he'd scan them and email them over to me as soon as he gets there so hopefully I'll get an email from him soon and can share.

My next appointment was supposed to be the 27th but our insurance changes over on the 1st of the year so we asked if we could push it a bit.

Congrats Tonya!

lol Junemomma - I'm excited to go anywhere that they'll feed me!

ladies, I don't know what is going on. I went to the toilet earlier and had the smallest streak of blood but have now convinced my self it is the end of it all.

ladies, I don't know what is going on. I went to the toilet earlier and had the smallest streak of blood but have now convinced my self it is the end of it all.

Try not to worry. I was bleeding pretty heavy Tuesday night which is why I called the clinic, I thought it was AF. The nurse said bleeding is normal in a lot of pregnancies. I hope that is the case for you.

Try not to worry. I was bleeding pretty heavy Tuesday night which is why I called the clinic, I thought it was AF. The nurse said bleeding is normal in a lot of pregnancies. I hope that is the case for you.

I have Rhesus negative blood so I don't know if a tiny amount like that means I have to get the anti d jab.

Oh Pink :hugs* I hope it's nothing! The 6 week mark terrified me.

I have Rhesus negative blood so I don't know if a tiny amount like that means I have to get the anti d jab.

Don't take any chances then. Call the doctor

Don't take any chances then. Call the doctor

I will do, but I am home alone with no care so I can't get to a and e anyway :(

Can you call the NHS Helpine for advice while you wait? Sometimes they will book you in at the outpatient department that night - saves you waiting for hours in A& E? :shrug:

Can you call the NHS Helpine for advice while you wait? Sometimes they will book you in at the outpatient department that night - saves you waiting for hours in A& E? :shrug:

I will try, but OH is at work till 7am.

Had my appointment this morning guys! I thinkI peed at least 3 times while I was there! Once for the sample, once before the ultrasound because they pumped me full of water because my sample indicated I was a little dehydrated and then again after because it was transvaginal and that's a lot of pressure on the bladder! lol

They took like 9 vials of blood, seriously thought I might pass out!

Nurse recommended I pick up some B6 for the nausea and try that, then the doc came in and said if that didn't work they'd happily call in a script for Zofran for me.

The scan was perfect! Tiny little blob! Measuring 8 weeks and 6 days but they're leaving my official date at 8w3day because that's what the first day of my last period indicates.. I'm positive I ovulated early this time though so I'm happy baby is measuring ahead or I'd be worried. :) Heartbeat was 176

Hubby took the scan pics into the office today. So eager to show the guys I guess. LOL He said he'd scan them and email them over to me as soon as he gets there so hopefully I'll get an email from him soon and can share.

My next appointment was supposed to be the 27th but our insurance changes over on the 1st of the year so we asked if we could push it a bit.

Congrats Tonya!

lol Junemomma - I'm excited to go anywhere that they'll feed me!

I hope the b6 works for you!! Ive tried everything for mine, started b6 today and I promptly threw it up :(

I am so glad everything is going well!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->