~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Proof that I bloat like crazy when pregnant!! I know it's bloat because the uterus is below the pelvic line until 10-12 weeks!!!
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/0ED73094-B29C-4A1F-84E5-039D0CDC2AEA-372-0000002B1709ADAD.jpg

Lalo...so sorry to hear your news!
Whig- sorry for your crap day...are you putting your feet up?
Many congrats on the scans ladies!
Mara- are they doing the c-section because of your diabetes and blood pressure? I was taking Adalat blood pressure medication with my first pregnancy. It didn't really help. They were going to hospitalize me around 37 wks because it was so high and the protien levels in my blood were too high. I refused to go...cause I had no idea how bad it really was being my first pregnancy and all. Stupid me! Should have gone in and got the baby out earlier than wait til due day and have all the TRAUMA of a 29 hour labour and emergency c-section.
I am hoping for a more normal birth this time round. My friend who has diabetes just gave birth 2mths ago to a preemie baby- she had to have a c-section too...they tried everything to lower her blood pressure but it wasn't working. I think from memory she had the baby around 32 weeks and the baby spent about a month in he NICU.
I hope you get to carry this little bean as long as possible as long as you can keep your health and the baby isn't stressed. Will pray for you xo
I have a doctor appointment in half an hour...but of course my toddler is napping so I may have to reschedule!

I'm so sorry lalalo. Take time to heal and rest.

I'm having a freakout day. If I lose this baby after seeing the hb it will kill me. I'm just always so scared something is wrong

i know what you mean donna ive also been freaking out big time myself i wanna go to the ER but i dont wanna jinx myself because nothing is wrong but i go the 4th to the doctors! and he is a new one so im hoping maybe if i tell him its my first prenatal visited and that i havent had a scan yet he might just send me :blush: i really want to get a doppler id feel so much better to see the heartbeat but i might have to hold off until next month because me and dh just have are hands tied with bills christmas and all that FUN stuff i wish these darn childsupport checks would start coming in as ds sperm donor has finally got himself a JOB!!! it would help out so much.
donna try not to freak out tho i know its easier said then done especially after all that you been threw!but try this whenever u get a freak out thought try to think of something positive anything!! like when u got married had ur first kissed all the beautiful lights around christmas time or another thing i do is i get down on my knee turn off the lights the tv go somewhere night and quite and talk to god it makes me feel alot better after talking to him:hugs: or if u want PM me if ud like to talk about it:hugs:
So sorry lalalo :hugs:

I had another awful day today. Was in the car on the way to see my mother for the weekend (2 hour journey).. 30 minutes from there, I felt another gush. :( Bright red blood again, and had to sit in it for 30 minutes. Kept gushing, with MASSIVE clots, definitely bigger than the last episode. However, I rushed to find the heartbeat on the doppler and heard it again, so I'm hoping baby is fine and it's just this stupid bleeding!! :nope:

aww whig im so sorry you've had to go threw that:-( thank god for the doppler thou im so glad u found the heartbeat right away im sure if u found a good heartbeat baby is all good<3 i wish the bleeding would stop for you im so sorry you have to go threw all this :hugs: my prays r with u

Proof that I bloat like crazy when pregnant!! I know it's bloat because the uterus is below the pelvic line until 10-12 weeks!!!
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/0ED73094-B29C-4A1F-84E5-039D0CDC2AEA-372-0000002B1709ADAD.jpg
aww look at ur belly its cute:) ive been bloated like hell too sometimes i feel like im 6months pregnant when im barely just 2 lol if only i had a flat tummy like some woman do where u can see as soon as u get alittle bump as with me i cant tell if im fatter or getting a bump lol oh well i know in another month or 2 i'll be getting a nice belly:hugs:

My hubby comes home in 2 weeks!!!! It's so close I miss him so much!! He's been gone for 5 weeks now.

Question: is anyone else dealing with constipation? I've been dealing with it and it's awful :( 5 days going on 6 Ive barely been able to go. I'm going to have to get an OTC med I'm afraid. I didn't want to take yet another medication with the three I'm already on :(

My hubby comes home in 2 weeks!!!! It's so close I miss him so much!! He's been gone for 5 weeks now.

Question: is anyone else dealing with constipation? I've been dealing with it and it's awful :( 5 days going on 6 Ive barely been able to go. I'm going to have to get an OTC med I'm afraid. I didn't want to take yet another medication with the three I'm already on :(

Awww how nice to have hubby back! Awesome!
As with constipation...not much...drinking lots of fluids and eating fruit every day, and oats for breakfast. I try to stick to whole grains if I eat bread.
My morning sickness seems to have vanished.:dohh:

junemomma - I was dealing with it off and on but since I tried to eat like the dietitian told me and was miserable, I've had nothing but diarrhea! I don't know if it's that or if I got what DS had on Sunday of last week! He had it for 2 days and was fine. I'm almost done with day 2 so hopefully it starts clearing up soon! TMI but my tooshy hurts!!!!

Hey libbysmum yeah they are doing it because of the diabetes and blood pressure plus because of how I had to have my daughter, she was born early because my placenta ruptured and tore away from my uterus and I bled out, had an emergency c-section, she was born with low blood sugars and we stayed longer in hospital. I do not want that happening again at all!
I am worried about this pregnancy, with everything that can happen it's scaring me.
Hope everyone is well!! Big hugs to the recent angels!! :hugs:

Totally understandable. We had a long stay in hospital too cause I had a lot of blood loss cause my placenta was in front so when they cut me open they had to cut it basically- I almost passed out on the operating table cause I lost so much blood. I had 2 blood transfusions after she came out and she had a lot of breathing problems because she got distressed and pooped inside me. Totally feel for you and why you don't want to go through all that again! Being pregnant is risky enough without extra complications!

Wow aaisrie that is an impressive bump.
You cant see anything with me, I still look fat from my first pregnancy :cry:

I'd be really scared to have a section, both mine have been vaginal births.

Oh and in regards to my belly I'm so stretched out from #2 that the skin is just going back to how it was!! I had an epic bump with him, my friend is a dr in gynae and the MW she works with though my pictures were photoshopped lol This is me at 38 +5 & EDD:
https://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/262144_1639631411038_2336278_n.jpg
https://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270555_1655660731761_2456767_n.jpg

so glad ur hubby is coming home!!! i know u are so ready to see him:) YAY

as far as costipation goes ive been drinking lots of apple juice/water and if it gets too bad some prune juice!!! and ive been going fine so try some of that sweetie<3:hugs:
Wow aaisrie that is an impressive bump.
You cant see anything with me, I still look fat from my first pregnancy :cry:

u know what im right there with you!! and i feel so ugh cuz my DS is 5yrs old lol i still tell people its baby weight and u know what its true because i never had all this until after i had him?!?!?:blush: it was just so much easier to lose weight before i had a baby,ugh im hoping maybe i'll get lucky like my friend after she had her 2nd baby she got so0o thin im like what the ?!?!!? but i just dont think im that LUCKY haha but remember ladies we all are still BEAUTIFUL no matter WHAT and as long as we love us and our hubbys love us WHO CARES we got fat and stretch marks for a darn good reason:hugs:

Oh and in regards to my belly I'm so stretched out from #2 that the skin is just going back to how it was!! I had an epic bump with him, my friend is a dr in gynae and the MW she works with though my pictures were photoshopped lol This is me at 38 +5 & EDD:
https://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/262144_1639631411038_2336278_n.jpg
https://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270555_1655660731761_2456767_n.jpg

omg lol that bump is so cute:) u dont need no photoshop <3

WOW!! That is an epic bump!!!!!

I told everyone at work yesterday by showing them the ultrasound! All but one seemed happy for me! One of them is so bitter in her marriage as she sleeps around on her husband as well, that when I even told her I was engaged she said not to go through with it. But she cant get me down! LOL! I'm still remembering watching my baby bounce around and the tech tell me I have such an active baby! Watching it wave it's arms around everywhere! It just makes me smile every time! I can't wait to see it again in 11 weeks!!! We have our company Christmas party tonight! Going to go for a bit and see how it is as I didn't go last year. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

me too!!! im just so scared that i will be able to feel them cutting me open:wacko:
i had my son vaginal too and it actually wasnt that bad at all!! i had got a epidril and they did a great job with it i couldnt feel nothing at all my mom and bestfriend had to hold my legs in my air lol and then the doctor had to tell me when to push because i could barely feel the contractions.
then she even cut me lil because she didnt want me to rip and i didnt feel that either but omg as soon as i seen that she was gonna cut me i was freaking out but i much rather do vaginal then c section because u know its so hard to recover after one

JJ That's awful, I hate people who do that just to bring others down. I'm glad you're about to enjoy your pregnancy so much!!

ilovehim there was no photoshopping on them! The midwives just didn't think anyone could be so big and not be having twins!! My DS wasn't even that huge, he was 9lb 7oz so not big considering the size of me!!! Hah My DH loves me more with the baby weight than before!!!!

me too!!! im just so scared that i will be able to feel them cutting me open:wacko:
i had my son vaginal too and it actually wasnt that bad at all!! i had got a epidril and they did a great job with it i couldnt feel nothing at all my mom and bestfriend had to hold my legs in my air lol and then the doctor had to tell me when to push because i could barely feel the contractions.
then she even cut me lil because she didnt want me to rip and i didnt feel that either but omg as soon as i seen that she was gonna cut me i was freaking out but i much rather do vaginal then c section because u know its so hard to recover after one

I had DD in March 2009 in a birthing pool in a midwife led unit in the hospital, just had the water for pain relief, nothing else. 7lb 10oz
I had DS in July 2011 with just G&A after being induced as they saw meconium on the scan and had no other pain relief. 9lb 7oz

I had no tears and needed no stitches afterwards :)

This time I'm hoping to have a home birth :)

I told everyone at work yesterday by showing them the ultrasound! All but one seemed happy for me! One of them is so bitter in her marriage as she sleeps around on her husband as well, that when I even told her I was engaged she said not to go through with it. But she cant get me down! LOL! I'm still remembering watching my baby bounce around and the tech tell me I have such an active baby! Watching it wave it's arms around everywhere! It just makes me smile every time! I can't wait to see it again in 11 weeks!!! We have our company Christmas party tonight! Going to go for a bit and see how it is as I didn't go last year. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

JJ- i had when people try to put you down just because their LIFES arent going the way they want them too:wacko: it sounds to me like you and ur man are very happy together and that you have yourself a good little life going:).
you know nobody is perfect & nobody life or marrgie is perfect or kids i mean just nothing!!!
and u know we all go threw hard times married or not married but its ashame that people who are miserable and having problems tell u not to get marry because everyone is different but u know what you will NEVER LEARN nothing if you don't personally go threw it yourself!! i mean em i right?!
i think the best lessons are life lessons:) im glad ur not letting none of it mess your good spirits up mama<3:hugs: and i hope u have a really good time at the christmas party tonight hopefully they'll have some YUMMY foods that you can eat up hehe
well i gotta go get DS ready for bowling hope u have a wonderful day as well ALL OF YOU:)

:hi: ladies! great new scans!!

just wondering anyone else going to stay team yellow? I found out with my son and kinda regretted not having the surprise at the end so am not going to find out this time! xx

We are team yellow ALL the way! My sister found out ASAP and she is having a girl, but our dad didn't want to know... He wanted to be surprised, but my sister shared the news with everyone including Grandma (my Dad's mom) who spilled the beans to him! :dohh:

nenna - have you applied for presumptive eligibility with medicaid? They did that when I went to my first doc appt on Monday, then they scheduled my scan and said to make sure I give them my form. But I had already applied for medicaid so it is already in the process as well. They said to make sure I keep my presumptive eligibility paper on me until I get my card in the mail.

I never got anything on presumptive eligibility... Right now the OB office knows I'm pre-medicaid, but I have no paperwork or anything physical to show for it... So far everyone is giving me the run-around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->