~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I'm on season one episode 17... I'm just ready for something to actually happen already!! *laughs*

I'm up to date with season 2 (forget which episode). A lot has happened trust me :thumbup:

OMG Alice I had to Laugh at the photos you put up...cause you are not very tall are you and to carry those giant...and you are doing it all again!:haha:
I thought my daughter was a giant at almost 9 pounds! Sheeesh I would definately be asking for all the drugs if I had an 11 pounder!:wacko:

I've got the bloat. I've got IBS so I'm no stranger to it. I have had wicked nausea this week. First part of the week I was super sick but eating as soon as I get up has helped that.
I've been cramping again this week. Had it 2 weeks ago. I think bits stretching and constipation with gas. I had to cut out meat as it grossed me out and I started feeling better as the pasta I was living on got things moving.
Midwife is on Friday I have lots to ask her. I'll feel better once I hear a heartbeat. I still can seem to connect with the baby. I hope hearing it will help. I just feel like junk.
DH is excited and coming to our appointment. He only ever says we are pregnant which is nice. He's been so helpful doing dishes as they make me sick and he's cutting fruit and veggies for me. Let's me be lazy if I'm tired. I'm so lucky.
We are team yellow I feel its the one true surprise you get in life.
Going back to get more water and rest.
Hugs ladies!

First timer here and you guys are freaking me out!!

TonyaG - don't worry!! it's freaky to think about but we mostly went back to normal human beings afterwards! lol

I didn't think there was any difference giving birth to dd (7lb 10oz) than ds at (9lb 7oz) I don't think the pain was any different. If anything I would say labour is easier with a bigger baby!!! Plus I had no stitches or anything so aftercare was a doddle too!!

omg alice that is an amazing bump! i was always jealous of people with bigger bumps them me with my son.

I had a tiny football bump and my son was titchy when he was born! Early baby and tiny baby clothes where MASSIVE on him he weighed 6lb 5oz but he must have been hiding it somewhere as he was a proper skinny bub and he was smaller then a 4lb baby in the bed opposite us

and last night we got some great news about my husbands upcoming away time, he'll still miss the birth but WILL be back by the time it is 3-4mos old. im so glad cause last we heard they were going to be gone for way longer and he wouldn't be back til after the 6mo mark.

wow, glad he's coming home sooner than expected, but still sorry he's going to miss the first few months :hugs:

Thanks everyone! Bleeding is slowing but still heavier than it was before, so a bit bummed. :nope: I wish the bleeding would stop. I feel so exhausted and ill all the time - I keep having variations of feeling like I'm going to puke, to having an awfully sore and dry throat, to being totally dehydrated. I just feel like I want to sleep forever!

Stressful stressful day! I need to sleep for a week! :haha: The good thing is, found the hb twice again today and it's getting easier to find it each time we try. :cloud9:

so glad the bleedings slowing again and you're finding the hb easier and easier!! xx

I'm kinda jealous of all this bumps... I just have my usual roll :)
we heard the heartbeat yesterday... it was a beautiful moment. DH is too excited and he keeps putting his hand on my belly at night <3
I too am married to my perfect match. We've been together for 8 years and married for 4 and a half... FINALLY expecting our first babe...
Dreams CAN come true!

aww that's so lovely!! yay to finally be having your 1st bubba :D

Here's my belly from today :) 9+5wks
https://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/jbdclmom/Mobile%20Uploads/2012-12-01_161713.jpg

like i said, to most it probably doesn't look like anything but to me its the start of a pretty good bump!

that looks pretty impressive to me, especially if your tummy normally caves in!! have you told everyone?? if not they'll def be guessing!!

this is my 9 week bump today. Starting to get something on the big side :

148116_255505754576260_2057633382_n.jpg

I'm expecting to get pretty large though. This was bubba 3 at 41 weeks
7221_780283171089_6772902_n.jpg

7221_780283176079_3127488_n.jpg

mind you I give birth to baby elephants anyway lol. Look at the size of this brute haha :

10422_156649149457_3198017_n.jpg

I'm a little afraid of how big this one is gonna be actually lol

wow that's an impressive bump and bubba!! gorgeous bump now :D, you def do have big babies!!

First timer here and you guys are freaking me out!!

aww really don't worry hun, everyone will give you their stories but we all made it through in the end!!

I'm hoping for another home birth, actually enjoyed most of my labour!! not right at the end before the pushing started but looking back i was in transition at that point. We all live to tell the story and it can't be that bad as so many people are doing it all again :D xx

Caro-no one around has guessed at all! but we don't live near any family so we've been able to keep it quiet, my boys haven't even noticed!! lol we're waiting til the new year to tell everyone :)

btw that is amazing that you did a home birth! with my last, i was very interested in doing a home birth but there were ZERO midwife willing to travel to my location to deliver me :( we're in the same situation this time too.

i just wanted to say good bye and good luck to everyone!! no i didnt lose the baby or nothing bad is going on with me but i just feel like a out cast here so im just gonna go on my way H&H 9months everyone maybe i'll pop in here and there to see how everyone is doing.

have a great day!

i just wanted to say good bye and good luck to everyone!! no i didnt lose the baby or nothing bad is going on with me but i just feel like a out cast here so im just gonna go on my way H&H 9months everyone maybe i'll pop in here and there to see how everyone is doing.

have a great day!

why do you feel that way? Maybe just hormones are getting to you? You are always really supportive of everyone. I would miss you if you didn't post. :)

A little late, but here is our 9w1d ultrasound with baby measuring at 9w3d! We are so excited :)

Attachments

• baby b ultrasound.jpg
    baby b ultrasound.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 4

have a great day!

I hope you stay with us and that it's just hormones as Donna asked! You're one of our regulars here and so supportive.

My hormones have def been doing a number on me. I'm in a bit of a tiff with a friend of mine~ she started the whole thing in an email message and if it weren't for hormones, I prob would have waited and sent a more thought out response instead sending an angry message in response. So now she's not responded and I feel like I'm always the bigger person in that relationship so I don't want to be the one again to soothe everything over. I'm sure I'll eventually get past it but for now that's how I feel.

And last night I was watching a movie with my OH~ the main story line being that teh characters were preparing for a world championship MMA (mixed martial arts) fight. Not a kind of movie I'd usually get into but thought this was quite good- at the end when the 2 brothers had to fight each other, I was bawling. Not just a few tears coming down but trying hard not to sob. He just looked over at me and said "Oh My God," shocked that i was so upset but I just found it a very emotional scene :blush:

have a great day!

:( Don't feel like an outcast!!!! You are very supportive and we love your posts!!!

As far as last night went, the Christmas party was fun! The fried chicken they had was dry, but OMG! I ate THREE salad plate fulls of half piled up with corn and half piled up with pasta salad!! It was so good it was horrible! I couldn't stop eating it! I felt like such a pig! OH said he was going to ask them if I could have a to go plate. LOL!!!! I said NO don't do that! We didn't win any of the door prizes or hams but we had lots of fun! DS came in 3rd for the scavenger hunt they had! Two adults were left and they asked for everyone to find a Christmas earring and the two girls were wearing them so he lost. I had everything for him except for one thing which someone else helped him with! which was an out of state drivers license. I had everything else they asked for. HAHAHA!!! I said see, i knew I kept all this stuff in my purse for a reason! LOL! He ended up passing out at about 9:30 sprawled across 3 chairs. LOL!

have a great day!

there are 144 bumps in this thread. I don't feel like I know anybody at all, there are just far too many people here for it to be intimate enough to really make friends, but I'm not going anywhere.

So ladies let's get to know everyone.

I'm Meg, my OH is Joshua, my Princess Peanut is Kailee. I'm divorced. Live in Wisconsin. Orignally from Washington state. My mom and I are really close, as long as I don't upset her. She doesn't know I'm pregnant again, as I know she will fly off the handle. So I'm waiting until after the holidays to tell her, so they aren't ruined. My dad is deceased (he died when I was 14), I have a huge extended family (42 cousins). I haven't been posting on here a bunch but I do read. It goes faster, as looking at the computer screen tends to make my MS act up. I'll be 26 in January and my OH is already 26. As you can tell from my ticker my DD will be 7 a few weeks before this bean arrives (God willing!!).

Maybe we should work on getting to know our groupmates better!

I'm also from wi! My name is michelle not Donna. Donna noble is my favorite character from doctor who

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->