~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I know we talked about this before, but what kind is a good doppler? I tried looking them up on amazon and not having much luck by typing in baby doppler. Thank you!

I used a summer one with both my pregnancies :)

i love this whole introducing ourselves thing!!

so has anyone else's boobs like doubled in size already? i feel like mine did overnight!!! i don't remember them getting this big this fast with my first!

This is neat :)

My name is Amanda, I'm 25, and I've been married to my husband for 3.5 years. This is our first baby but we do have furbabies...a dog and 3 cats. We were very fortunate and did not TTC for long, as a matter of fact we got our first BFP exactly 3 weeks after we decided to TTC (I have pretty short cycles). We were WTT forever though, at least it felt like it to me lol. I'd say we waited a solid 2 years or so.

We ideally would like to have 4 kids (my husband comes from a family of 15 kids lol) but it really depends on timing I guess! I definitely want our child to at least have a sibling, I grew up an only child till my little brother was born when I was in high school and he is my life!

Yes, my boobs are huge compared to their regular size! Crazy!

Nikki, it's up to you what you want to do but I don't think any of us feel like you don't fit in. We're all in this together :)

WOOOHOOOOO!!! OH told his mom today!!!! She is excited!!! That means so much to me!!! It is such a weight lifted off his shoulders which means I don't have to deal with a depressed OH!!! He was so mopey when he left today for work. I couldn't get him to cheer up for anything! He had text his stepdad that I am pregnant. So he finally talked to him and told him how he felt about it and he talked to his mom about an hour and a half later and she is really excited and proud of him. This means so much to us!!! She said we need to get together soon! YAY!!

Yes- boobs have definitely grown already! I'm usually a B/C cup and today I had to buy new bras since I wasn't fitting the C's anymore.

I also bought my 1st maternity clothes today...that was exciting. My sis, who's pregnant with her second, advised me to look at second-hand stores for maternity clothes since you wear them for such a short time and they can be so costly. So i did-I ended up with 8 tops and 2 pairs of pants for just over $60! (I think it helped that the thrift store i went to is in the midst of some wealthier towns so the quality of the donations given there seems quite good. We have another store of the same chain here in the city and I think the donations there either arent as good or must get picked over very quickly since I've not found anything there)

10 weeks today!!!!!

Boobs definitely are growing. I'm excited - since Katie slowed her nursing, my boobs started to look a bit flat! Now they're full again - yay! Lol

But last time I went from a C to a DD. hoping the change isnt so dramatic this time.

Im slow today!!

im Bonnie(26) DH is Casey (26) we've been together 10yrs and married for 8. we have three sons, Cowen (7), Jonas (5) and finnigan who will be 19mos on the 4th. we ttc with all three boys suffered losses before our first, then between our first and second and then went through 4 losses trying to conceive Finn, this baby was a complete surprise, doubly really cause we've never just conceived before its always been such work for us, and we were thinking we were done having children LOL . We also have two fur*sons* a 18mo boxer named Roscoe and a 4yo shar pei named Jack. we also have two fire belly toads named harry and cricket

i run a non profit crochet "business" and use all profits to sponsor shelter dogs, we used to foster foe the local shelter and rescues as well. i also do in home daycare :) my husband is in the navy and has been for about 4 1/2 yrs. oh we live in CA! hmm im not sure what else to put. I am not religious, my husband is non-denominational. we don't teach religion to our children (but we do answer any questions that arise :) ) so they will not be baptized or anything like that

Oh my boobs have actually shrunk! i weaned my son shortly after finding out we were expecting and they have shriveled up. its nice! haha they were around a DD and i think now about a small D

*hiding* i bought maternity clothes when i was barely 5wks they still don't fit but someone was selling a large garbage bag full of name brand maternity wear in my size for $5 i had to take it!!

JJsmom - yaay for the good response! :D

SugarBeth - I can't imagine nursing while pregnant! The boobs... they ache!! (that said - one of the reasons we put off trying for so long is because I had to requirements. J had to be weaned and in her own bed. We stopped nursing at 26 months and she's still learning how to stay in her own room all night!)

We're planning on a dog in a few years.. I'm really keen on a Bernese! My husband doesn't want such a large dog ... he'll just have to get used to it! :D

Libbysmum - it was kinda pricey... around 600 pounds I think for 2 of us. My husband's parents are both Scottish but he was born in America and they never got around to applying for his British citizenship so we had to! It was just a test and some paperwork..actually a lot of paperwork! Had to account from every trip out of the UK since I'd become resident!! The test was really simple though. only took my 4 minutes to finish it!

xkatiex - our cat hated other people too. Loved us but no one else. The day we brought the baby home though she was smitten. Like she knew it was part of us and needed her love. Never scratched, bitten or even hissed at her!! I was so relieved.

Aaisrie - Nov 10th is our anniversary too!

tlh97990 - boobs not bigger yet but definitely sore. Actually looking forward to them perking up at bit as they seriously deflated after 2 years of nursing! I was like... HEY! Where'd you go?!

This is definitely our last baby. I cannot handle this pregnancy lark. The mommy stuff I've got down. The growing a baby part.. not so much. I feel like I'm just going to curl up and die. I get overheated so fast, nauseous all the time. The heartburn has started to arrive. I get dizzy and woozy. Went for a walk with OH and the little one today... had to turn around 20 minutes in because I just couldn't keep up. I was so thirsty and exhausted. But get this, back in October I was easy doing an hour 3 times a week at the gym. Hard core cardio burning around 800 calories a class! So it's not like I'm generally out of shape. Babies just suck everything out of me!! Lucky they're so bloody lovable!! :)

I'm Samantha and I'm 25. Dh is 25 also. DD is Rosie and she is 20 months on the 11. We have 3 dogs- one is a 7yr old lab/pitbull mix, a 3 yr old mcnab and pitbull mix as well as a 6mo old blue nose pitbull. Dh found the oldest in the woods nearly dead when she was almost 1. We rescued the 3yr old when she was 12weeks and the puppybwe got after finding the mom lost and returning her to the owner. He said he had just bred her and if we wanted a puppy we could have one. The mom was amazing with our DD so we couldn't pass on the pup.
If this bub is a boy it will likely be our last.
Umm I am in the April group with caro and will probably continue to use usernames instead of real names.
I live off the grid (no power without generator) and mt only internet is on my phone for now so I may not always post or reply to everyone.

JJsmom - yaay for the good response! :D

xkatiex - our cat hated other people too. Loved us but no one else. The day we brought the baby home though she was smitten. Like she knew it was part of us and needed her love. Never scratched, bitten or even hissed at her!! I was so relieved.

i hope our cat acts the same!!!!!!! i'im so worried about it!!! if anything i might have to give her kitty xanax lol

i hope our cat acts the same!!!!!!! i'im so worried about it!!! if anything i might have to give her kitty xanax lol

Well if you do have problems let me know. (I'm a feline behaviorist) Hopefully the mixed smells will be enough. But definitely rub a baby blanket around your cat's face and then cuddle baby with it and give back to the kitty before you come home with the new one. it'll help her relax and understand that the baby is part of her family.

Hey Ladies, I know it's been awhile but we've been very busy lately. I need some help hopefully. Has anyone heard of Pelvic Girdle Pain or PGP. I had it with my first, not as bad with my second and now with this one I'm in agony. Come night time I can barley move and sometime just tensing a muscle sends shooting pain. Has anyone dealt with this and what did you do?

Got my blood test results today...146000! So glad they rose that much! Doctor is monitoring my blood pressure too and today it was perfect! YAY!
Anyhow the hormones hit me today while getting quotes for a car service. The dude on the phone said one price then when I got there I was told a completely different price. He also said I could drop the car off around 1 and pick it up later in the afternoon. The guy at the counter said no that I would have to drop the car in at 8am and it MAY be done by lunchtime. I totally flipped out at them and my DH said it was embarrassing which it probably was a little but seriously they need to be straight with people not give conflicting information!

hi everyone, a bit late but as everyone is giving a bit more info about themselves here is mine:
My name is Alanna, I am 26 (27 on 13th Dec), my hubby Matthew is 35, we have been married since April and been together 3 years. We have been trying for this baby for a year since my first mc which was a unplanned pregnancy. We are both hoping that this baby is 3rd time lucky!!!
We live in Lancashire in the UK, I am a teacher in a primary school and work with reception/year1 children. We have 1 dog, a springer called Dora, a cat called Fat Barry, 2 horses Ram and DB.

well the sickness has hit proper now, but in a strange way im glad cos it means everything is going as it should. Every time im sick i do a little :happydance: inside! sad i know!!! lol

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well. My name is Lisa and I am 33, living in the south of England. I am 33 and have been married to my hubby for 6 years. We have 3 cats which should be fun when bean arrives!

We have told our close family & friends now, and they have all been very happy & supportive which is good.

Like a lot of you ladies, my boobs have grown! I tried on my dress for the office party and had to buy a new top to wear under it, otherwise it looked a little indecent! Hubby is not complaining though :haha:

Off to see the midwife today so at last something is happening.

Have a great day everyone x

Mmm my boobs haven't changed a bit. But I'm wondering if that is because I'm still breastfeeding?

My boobs haven't grown yet but wot DD I went from a DD to a G when breastfeeding, then down to am E after. Then DS I went from E to an H and then down to a G. So I'm still a 30/32 G

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->