~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I'm still a cup G (I like to call cup Gigantic!). Let's hope I don't go any bigger :( it's hard enough to find a bra as it is!

this time next year we'll all have an extra little person to buy christmas presents for!

I'd better start saving my pennies lol

Right now I'm a D cup. They've grown a little but not too much yet. When I was pregnant with DS they got huge once they filled up with milk. So hopefully that's when it'll happen again this time!

Can't wait until this time next year as well!! LOL! I love the holiday's though! Christmas is our favorite time of year and I'm more than happy to buy stuff for another little one!

omg I'm so happy. At least temporarily anyway lol.

DH got a letter a couple of weeks ago saying his ESA has been stopped as of 14th November. They assessed him on 1st November and deemed him fit for work which is a load of bollocks, he can barely even walk from one room to the next!

So we were properly panicking. What a thing to happen right when we found out about the pregnancy, and just before Christmas.

Well he's sent his appeal form in, along with a 10 page letter written by me (as his carer), a 7 page letter written by him, a supporting letter written by his mother, another supporting letter written by his sister, a photograph of his legs, and a medical report from his G.P. stating his medical problems and saying that DH is not fit for work.

Well DWP has received all that now and they are reinstating his ESA at the assessment rate (so a bit reduced, but we'll cope) from Wednesday until his appeal goes to tribunal, which could be in a year's time.

So we're not going to starve over Christmas basically! Okay, anything could happen at the tribunal, but at least we've got some money reinstated for the time being. I was so upset when he got kicked off, I had no idea how we were going to cope.

That's temporarily taken a load off my mind.

Hi ladies, it's been a while posting here for me as I'm soo sick most of the time I don't have the energy to post :(

Anyway since we're doing introductions... I'm Simmy, my little boy Leo is 16 months and he's fab. I live in London, UK and have been married to my DH Paul for 4 years. Oh and I'm 33!

Hope everyone is doing well. This thread moves so fast but I do try to keep reading :)

Whig- I thought about homeschooling too. My brother's kids get homeschooled but next year my sisterinlaw has to work so they are going to do it via correspondence and the little one is going to a public school down the road from their house.
I am sure I could teach my kids what they need to know because teaching is my other career besides motherhood and wife stuff. But my daughter is very social and I don't want it to harm her socially. I hope that I can be organised enough for it or she will end up in a school of some form...private or public? will cross that bridge if we get to it!

I think there are lots of things that can help, like after school clubs.. Dance classes, sports, music/art/drama etc.. :flower: My mum used to send me to learn musical instruments, language lessons and horseriding so I could make friends and we also went to homeschool meet ups. :thumbup:

My boobs haven't changed yet either - still a small B. I'm gutted, can't wait for bigger boobs! :haha:

Just called the Early Pregnancy Unit and left a message asking them to call me back. I think I'm going to let them know what happened on Friday and see if they will have me in again for another scan, because it shouldn't have been fresh blood again and I'm worried there may be a second bleed. (The sonographer said that the blood on the last scan looked to be old blood, and that matched up with the brown I've been having since..) :nope:

i've always been a B and with my daughter i grew to a D. I didn't breastfeed so they shriveled up but now i'm already a C.

Regarding maternity clothes. I literally just put all my maternity clothes up like 2 weeks before I found out I was pregnant. My daughter is only 1 so i was wearing some of them for a little while after having her just because they are comfy. But i finally got down to weighing less than i did before getting pregnant so i put all the big clothes up! now i have to make hubby get them down. i'm hoping to stay in my regular clothes longer this time though. i gained a lot of weight with my daughter (77lbs) so i don't want to do that this time

I gained about 50lbs with both mine and lost it all first time and nearly all 2nd te although its definitely harder 2nd time round!!

yeah i've heard that a lot so i'm hoping to take it easier on the weight gain this time around.

so i know its early but has anyone been thinking about or have baby names already?

MS is starting :( I've had a sour tummy since last night and eating sounds gross.

Looks like I've got another scan lined up, really hope this will be okay and we'll see the reason for the latest fresh blood episode. :nope:

10th December.. And then 10 days later is my 12 week scan! :wacko: Is being scanned too much bad for baby??

You know what gets you excited for another lo? babysitter a 6wks old all day!! my hubby is eating it up too:)

i.don't think there is a huge risk for multiple scans, whig. i hope your scan goes okay!

i don't think there's anything wrong with getting too many scans. they read off of sound waves so its not like you're having radiation or anything shot in your system

Hope your scan goes ok Whig! I don't think at all that too many scans is risky.

I'm getting ready to wear maternity clothes, I appear to have popped out today!

So what's everyone thinking for names? We're thinking Isla for a girl but stumped on boys names... Possibly Zack. But I'd like to wait to see the baby before I decide!

Would love to know everyone else's choices!

Our boy would be Gabriel MacKenzie Smith. But we are so far from agreed on a girl's name it will take us the entire pregnancy to come to a decision!!!

My belly suddenly seems HUGE! Since yesterday it's puffed out to what it was last time at like 5 months. At this rate, I'll be in PJ's and maternity pants permanently! I hope it's bloating that'll go down, but so far it hasn't and it's just uncomfortable.

Isla is lovely, Simmy!

SugarBeth - I can't imagine nursing while pregnant! The boobs... they ache!! (that said - one of the reasons we put off trying for so long is because I had to requirements. J had to be weaned and in her own bed. We stopped nursing at 26 months and she's still learning how to stay in her own room all night!)

We're planning on a dog in a few years.. I'm really keen on a Bernese! My husband doesn't want such a large dog ... he'll just have to get used to it! :D

The last few days have been HELL while breastfeeding. Ouch! My nipples are so sore, one actually started to bleed. The only thing that keeps Katie from wanting to nurse less than every five minutes is Blue's Clues. I feel terrible sitting her in front of the tv for an hour at a time to get a break, but bleeding nipples beg me to! I'm determined to let her self wean instead of shoving her off because I wanted to get pregnant, but it sure isn't fun.

Berners are AMAZING. They're really the best dog I ever had - soft, adorable, happy, and the biggest cuddlers. They're like giant babies! They do shed like crazy, but really even with two other dogs besides, just sweeping once a day keeps it in check. I love large dogs, it's the only kind of dog I'll get! I'd love a Newfoundland one day as well!

Anyone else not getting a scan until 18-20 weeks? My midwife said that they don't do a 12 wk scan, I'm super disappointed that I have to wait so long!

Hi girls, I'm a bit annoyed as I rang my doctors at 6 weeks to book my 8 week appt but they told me to ring back at 8 week so I rang today at 8+2 and can't get an apt until, 18th dec. I hope I get my 12 week scan on time then!! I want the nuchal test so they'll have to fit me in!

Sooo girls do you think wills and Kate are going to join us in the July sunbeams :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->