~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Hi ladies,
I've also missed alot :)
I'm Beth (28 tomorrow) and DH is 30. We've been ttc for 2 years so this all seems too good to be true! Especially since I feel completely normal except for my tight jeans! We live in Vancouver, Canada although we are South African and aim to move back there someday.

About scans, I had one at 7w3d and I also just found out I have to wait til 20 weeks now :( boo! I'm also finding myself wishing I had my own doppler to ease my mind. The no symptoms thing is really tough!

When is everyone's next scan and how far along will you be?

Mine is December 26th and I will be 12 weeks 2 days :)

According to the scan tech at the hospital I won't have another one until 20 weeks. I guess I'll find out from the nurse practitioner when I go back next week.

I think my OB's office is booking us the NT scan for 12 weeks. Actually we asked if we could push it to the new years when our new insurance kicks in so I'll be more like 13 weeks and a few days which is really pushing it since they need to do the NT scan before 13w6days!

Okay so I just took half a unisom and I'm sucking down my 25mg B6 in the form of a B-Natal Lollipop. Let's see what happens! I'm hoping for some reduced nausea but what I'm expecting is that I'll probably just pass out! :D

Hi ladies,
I've also missed alot :)
I'm Beth (28 tomorrow) and DH is 30. We've been ttc for 2 years so this all seems too good to be true! Especially since I feel completely normal except for my tight jeans! We live in Vancouver, Canada although we are South African and aim to move back there someday.

About scans, I had one at 7w3d and I also just found out I have to wait til 20 weeks now :( boo! I'm also finding myself wishing I had my own doppler to ease my mind. The no symptoms thing is really tough!

I know the feeling, having no symptoms is a blessing and a curse at the same time. I've had virtually no ms so most days I don't even feel pregnant, I almost think it'd be reassuring if I was puking! I was thinking about buying or renting a doppler as well just to ease my mind.

I had a scan at 6 wks, switched doctors so the new one also wanted to give me a scan so I had one at 8 weeks with her.

My next scan is 12/12/12 (sounds like a good luck day to me!!) and I will be 11+3 days. It's for the nuchal scan (which I assume is the same thing as NT?). I'm at a high risk clinic since I'm 39; the lucky bit being I get extra scans. My doc said after this I'll have scans at about 18 weeks, 28 weeks and 34.

Okay I feel like I've missed the boat a little but....
I'm Melissa (27) and DH name is Derek (31). We have two little ones, Wyatt is 28 months and Abbygale is 13 months. DH and I want to have at least 4 and we'll see where we go from there. We also have a BIG puppy Diefenbaker he's 3 and he's a Rottweiler/German Shepherd. Such a wonderful puppy with the babies.
I've had my 8 week scan Nov 26th and I found out I was a week behind. Kinda dissipointed in that one but I had a feeling I was. We just told most of our family about #3 and everyone is very happy. We live in Alberta Canada and I have my first Midwife appointment on Dec 12th. This is a HUGE deal as it's near impossible to get a midwife in alberta since it started being covered under health care. I really really would love to do an at home waterbirth. I would love to homeschool all my children and I'm going to be getting started with #1 here on preschool if I can find the resources. I've cloth diapered #2 since she was 9 months and I want to cloth from birth on this one. It really is SOOO much better than disposiables. Especially since the dog doesn't eat the cloth ones :) Anyways that's me in a nutshell

I don't get another scan until 20 weeks, unless I want to do the extra testing, which I don't. I do NOT do well with blood draws during pregnancy!

I had a scan at 6 wks, switched doctors so the new one also wanted to give me a scan so I had one at 8 weeks with her.

My next scan is 12/12/12 (sounds like a good luck day to me!!) and I will be 11+3 days. It's for the nuchal scan (which I assume is the same thing as NT?). I'm at a high risk clinic since I'm 39; the lucky bit being I get extra scans. My doc said after this I'll have scans at about 18 weeks, 28 weeks and 34.

That's cool, do you realize that that is the last time ever see a reoccuring number for a date again. There is no 13 month.

So I just had a severe anxiety attack. I hope it doesn't cause a miscarriage that is if I'm still pg. Mt husband upset me really bad. I guess he thinks sickness and tiredness don't happen to pg women and I an just lazy.

donna my husband says the same thing to me. i just tell him i wish he knew how it felt to be sick and exhausted more often than not! men just don't understand what we go through and they never will beause they couldn't handle it. be strong and don't let it get to you!!

my next scan is for the Nucal Translucency Test. Because of Christmas etc. I am not booked in until the 28th December. I will be about 13 weeks and 2 days...bit worried they'll tell me it is actually too late to tell clearly or something bogus like that but what can you do.
It is freaky hot today and I am exhausted. Donna I am so sorry about how you are feeling! It is hard when your other half isn't being sensitive or supportive. I know mine works hard at his job etc but when he comes home I basically have to beg him to lift a finger to help me out. I really thought he would be more help knowing of our previous mc and this new baby coming but I guess I was sadly wrong.

my next scan is on 31st Dec, i will be 12 weeks 5days.

I have got such bad bloat, i was at a funneral yesterday and some one asked me if i was preganant cos of my bump showing under my dress!
I know my boobs have got bigger cos the 1st dress i tried on i couldnt fasten over them!!

My hubby is being really good and supportive, he understands how rotten im feeling at the moment. he seems to think thou that my ms is as bad as Kate's!!! I had to explain to him that being sick a couple of times a day is not serve morning sickness!!

So everyone is going nuts for Kate Middleton being pregnant.. And I can't help but feel like she's going to steal my thunder a little! :haha: I read that she's about 8 weeks though, so I guess she'd be in our group if she was on B&B!

So everyone is going nuts for Kate Middleton being pregnant.. And I can't help but feel like she's going to steal my thunder a little! :haha: I read that she's about 8 weeks though, so I guess she'd be in our group if she was on B&B!

Hahaaa you made me laugh...maybe she IS on this forum but using an Alias name???
I had this trouble with our DD she was born the same day as Becks and Posh spices little girl. So hard for them being in the spotlight all the time...I am glad our little one isn't chased round by the media although knowing her she would eat it up cause she is such a social butterfly!:haha:

I've got my first (early) scan tomorrow! 6+4 and I'm freaking out that it'll be too early for a HB...

Good luck eve!

Donna, sorry to hear you're feeling anxious. My hubby is exactly the same - just doesn't get it!!

Lol at Kate stealing our thunder :rofl:

Ok come on - which of you is her???? :haha:

Hahaaa you made me laugh...maybe she IS on this forum but using an Alias name???
I had this trouble with our DD she was born the same day as Becks and Posh spices little girl. So hard for them being in the spotlight all the time...I am glad our little one isn't chased round by the media although knowing her she would eat it up cause she is such a social butterfly!:haha:

I was just thinking the same thing when I saw whig's post! Too funny!! I think it's great she's expecting and hopefully the news will calm down some before everyone tells their families so she doesn't steal your thunder!!! Either way a baby is a baby which is precious no matter what!! Everyone should get excited over all these babies we're having!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->