~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I could get away with being Kate :haha:

I heard on the radio she's due in June! But prob more likely July if she isn't 12 weeks yet. Hmmph I'm peeved she's stolen our limelight too! :haha:
Ok look at it this way, one of our LOs are going to share their birthday with the future king or queen!! :baby:

Congratulations to all the lovely ladies.. We are nine weeks today!

She can't be due in June if she's only 8 weeks?? :wacko: She's a July Sunbeam! :haha:

The good news is that the nation is going to go totally baby crazy so hopefully we'll see some good deals in the stores and can indulge in endless baby conversations. :happydance:

Would be hilarious if she ended up on One Born Every Minute. :haha:

Howdy ladies!! I'm so glad to see that everyone jumped right in with the intros!!

My boobs have grown, but it's def a case of look but don't touch for my OH because OUCHERS!!!

One week before I get to go in for a heartbeat check if I don't cave in early, I know OH is hoping I don't cave, he wants to go also, which is why it's scheduled for next Tuesday rather than this upcoming Friday when I hit 10 weeks exactly.

We had a busy busy week last week with our town's avenue of angels celebration. So thankful that this week is pretty calm, semester break from LO's ballet schedule, and I only have to worry about church and girlscouts, and a few other things...LOL, but at least every day isn't booked solid.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Anyone else have days when you're just SO hungry? Yesterday I felt like I just couldn't eat enough...1st breakfast, 2nd breakfast, morning snack, lunch, 2 afternoon snacks and an early dinner at 5!! Then I finally slowed down. When I told my OH how much I ate, he was shocked (but at least supportive and said if the baby is asking for it, I need to feed it! ;-) )

So feeling a bit self conscious after recounting my day of eating, I added up all the calories and I felt better that it actually was close to a normal day because I've had to cut my portions so small these last few weeks to avoid bad stomach aches whenever I eat....

I've put on 7 lbs already, and my doctor has said for the entire pregnancy I should put on 15-25 (I'm about 10 lbs overweight to start with but to only put on 15lbs I'd have to stop gaining right now since the baby would add all the remaining weight!)

I thought concerns about body image would go right out the window when I got pregnant (I've been dealing with weight issues for the past 5 years since I stopped playing sports after 4 knee surgeries)...but some days I just feel fat instead of pregnant...I'm hoping that will change as my bump starts looking more like a baby is actually growing there...

When is everyone's next scan and how far along will you be?

Mine is December 26th and I will be 12 weeks 2 days :)

im suppose to get the nt scan, but it has not been booked yet so im not sure when that will be so for now my next scheduled scan is Jan 7, to determine gender :) I'll be exactly 15 wks!

i have a scan december 11th. i'll be 8 weeks and 3 days. that scan is to see if i'm having twins or only one baby and also to check on the cyst on my ovary!

The reports say that Will & Kate were waiting to announce after 12 weeks and they planned to tell everyone on Christmas day. So i'm 12 weeks exactly on Christmas day! I hope we're due the same day and if I can co-ordinate I might get in the papers hahaha!

I'm jealous that they've announced to the world - I want to announce!!

Hope you're all feeling well and looking forward to 12 week scans... Not long to go! x

Hi Ladies!

Hope you don't mind me joining in the group. I am due July 9th with my first. I was so excited to hear Kate was pregnant. I was obsessed with the wedding now will obsess over the baby. Theirs and mine. Thinking that a Royal Baby shower is an excellent idea.

I have my first US today and I am SO scared. I am scared there will be no baby or no heartbeat. I have no reason to think that except I am 39 and just preparing for the worst. So many ladies struggle to get pregnant at this age so I think to myself, I can't be this lucky. Isn't that horrible? I have not enjoyed being pregnant so far because I am thinking the worst all time. I am usu sally a very calm person....but this is just stressing me out!

Just hoping for good news today so I can calm down and enjoy this process.....Wish me luck!!!!!!!

The reports say that Will & Kate were waiting to announce after 12 weeks and they planned to tell everyone on Christmas day. So i'm 12 weeks exactly on Christmas day! I hope we're due the same day and if I can co-ordinate I might get in the papers hahaha!

Hope you're all feeling well and looking forward to 12 week scans... Not long to go! x

I think it said they were going to tell family on christmas day, because she isn't even 8 weeks yet x

Ladies! I did something potentially silly today.

I ordered a cheap pair of "best daddy" socks and some clotted cream fudge (OH's favorite) from "bub" today, along with a little christmas card. I plan to write something in it like, "This is for you daddy, I can't wait to meet you next year etc etc"... If the god awful happens and we m/c, I could change the fudge to be from me and just keep the socks until another time comes up when we are pregnant/have a baby? :shrug: Right?!

Am I weird???!! :haha:

has anyone found anything to help with nausea. i'm on zofran and that gives me gas pains but i'm having a rough time at work!!!

Nothing worked on the nausea for me. I spent the whole DS pregnancy on zofran but the nausea didn't leave until labour was over!!

Had a journalist ring me to ask about my HG but I was taking DD home from nursery and she never called back, oh well..

I'm 12 weeks on 22nd December roughly. Depends on what my dating scan says though lol.

Welcome Janey! Hope all goes well at your apt!

I had a regular ob visit today. He couldn't find hb with Doppler so did a quick us and found it! Whew. So glad!

Please send prayers and positive thoughts my way...I'm going in to the dr at 2pm to be checked because I've been having a lot of cramping the last couple days and today when I wiped there was pink and brown tinged mucus :(

Please send prayers and positive thoughts my way...I'm going in to the dr at 2pm to be checked because I've been having a lot of cramping the last couple days and today when I wiped there was pink and brown tinged mucus :(

Just some reassurance, I've been cramping lots! And doc told me in my last visit 9-12 weeks is when a lot of people experience harmless bleeding. So I pray all is good! I'm sure it is :) :kiss:

Today is my 28th Birthday and my worst day of cramping yet. It's hard to keep a PMA when you're feeling this scared... :cry:

Just some reassurance, I've been cramping lots! And doc told me in my last visit 9-12 weeks is when a lot of people experience harmless bleeding. So I pray all is good! I'm sure it is :) :kiss:

Today is my 28th Birthday and my worst day of cramping yet. It's hard to keep a PMA when you're feeling this scared... :cry:

hippy happy birthday. i hope the cramping stops soon hun x

so just curious have most of you had difficult pregnancies in the past with miscarriages or issues getting pregnant? I just noticed there is a lot of worrisome in this group and i can only assume it's because of previous difficulties

Yes I had a mc in August. I'm 38 and already suffer from ptsd and anxiety so I am a wreck at times! But my ob reassured me alot today that I am healthy and the baby is healthy so I need to relax! It really is out of my hands if I mc again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->