~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Had a tiny, tiny amount of pink spotting just a moment ago. Expecting the worst tomorrow. :nope:

Hello ladies! Can I join please? Desperate for some bump buddies to confide in! EDD July 8th or 10th, the internet can't seem to decide! LOL x

Had a tiny, tiny amount of pink spotting just a moment ago. Expecting the worst tomorrow. :nope:

Try not to worry (easier said that done I know!) :hugs: Many women get spotting and even bleeding in early pregnancy and go on to have normal pregnancies.

I'm 12dpo today and tomorrow (or wednesday) would be when I'd normally get my period. So even though I've had positive tests I'm still half expecting to see my period in the next few days! Especially as I'm having on off period like cramps.

Got to stay positive though ladies! There's a long road ahead of us! xxxx

Lovn.sunshine~ I saw your update on our front page- I'm so sorry. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Be gentle with yourself in this time. I know how hard it can be. I hope after your break that you find December is your magical month!

Thank you so much :hugs:

Sunshine, so sorry :hugs: Are you completely sure? :( :(

Please don't feel like you have to keep updating the thread, I'm sure we could have it transferred over to someone else? Let us know how you get on xxx

Yes, sadly it's def. over. We'll be ok. This was a surprise anyway [we didn't think we even had a chance this month. We're just thankful to have had our little zigster at all, even for just a moment :hugs:]

I would actually love to keep updating this thread! I want to follow along as you all have your sweet July sunbeams! And I figure I'll just be a few months behind you all with my sticky rainbow! :happydance:

Now I feel terrible for posting about my appointment :( so sorry sunshine :hugs:

Oh hun, please don't feel terrible. But thank you :hugs:

Hi Ladies, I just wanted to come on and say goodbye sadly my little sunbeam wasn't meant to be. I wanted to wish you all a happy healthy pregnancy.

Mildred xx

I'm so sorry Mildred.
PM me if you want to talk. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Welcome, congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 months to all the newbies to the group!! I've updated the front page! :thumbup: :happydance:

EDIT: Please let me know if I've missed you, gotten your user name wrong or date wrong! :flow:

Hey guys just popping on here for some advice. Has anyone had bad cramping (not the same as period a little sorer like you have an upset stomach but dont) and been really gassy about 10dpo and then got a bfp?

Do you always get blood tests done in the US? I've never had any done!

Hi Lauki, yes they do blood work in the U.S. to see how far along the mother is in her pregnancy.

Please can i join this group?

Just got my BFP!!! am 4 weeks and 3 days due on 4th July, this is my 3rd pregnancy. I had 2 delayed miscarriages around 6 weeks, so hoping this time its 3rd time lucky!

Welcome to the Group Alanna and a h&h 9 months :cloud9:

Hi girls, can I join?? Just got my bfp this morning, at 5 am to be precise lol, according to my charts I'm due July 10th x hoping for smooth sailing after a bumpy3 yr road to get here x

Do you always get blood tests done in the US? I've never had any done!

Hi Lauki, yes they do blood work in the U.S. to see how far along the mother is in her pregnancy.

Interesting! I've got a midwife appointment on the 13th of November to talk about dates. I might have bloodwork or an early scan to confirm how far along I am as I have no idea. It could be 3, 4, 5 or 6 weeks! No clue!

Sorry Mildred and Sunshine :hugs:, hoping for a sticky bean for you soon!

So sorry Mildred :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies!

Emma, yes I did have cramping around 10dpo but mostly sore boobs. Felt like extreme period pains.

Eugh I'm starting to feel sick today. It's not extreme yet but I've had a couple of funny turns. The preggie pops helped!

Hey guys just popping on here for some advice. Has anyone had bad cramping (not the same as period a little sorer like you have an upset stomach but dont) and been really gassy about 10dpo and then got a bfp?

These were exactly my symptoms actually, at one point it woke me up in the night with cramps. :thumbup: I don't really cramp much anymore though.

WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!

Got my result! 720! Showed a good healthy increase! I'm so relieved! :wohoo:

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back