~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Anyone have very little or totally different symptoms then previous pregnancies?

yep complete opposite! with my son i was horribly sick, only feeling mildly queezy this time! with DS hair was shiny, greasy this time, DS skin clear, spotty this time...kinda crazy!!

Moonbaby is alive!!! Measuring small, which I expected because of my long cycles and saraya and Atticus were the same. Saw a heartbeat and she's bringing me back in 2 weeks for a follow up scan!!
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/07A728DF-DF89-4C1F-93B5-C75B7FAEC2FB-5898-000002EA7A5EE238.jpg

woohoo that's great news! how come they#re scanning again in a couple wks!? fab they are though!

oneandtwo -

dove830 - I've heard that's really common, restless leg syndrome, apparently iron really helps with it!! you should try that! ooh so glad baby is doing well!!! My ms went away for all of an hour yesterday and I started feeling crampy at the same time. I think it's mostly because the nausea just mutes so many of my other symptoms that it was just stretching pains and I was freaking. Of course the nausea came back, horrible heart burn and jittery all night. yup I'm sure baby is still good. lol

ooh i'll try and remember this too, i got restless legs towards the mid/end of my last pregnancy and it drove me crazy!!

Nikki good to have you back hun :) xx

Beccamichelle-something with protein! i loved payday candy bars,or.i eat something with peanut butter. sometimes i get up and will have cottage cheese or a breakfast shake. My favorite is beef jerky :) or honey roasted cashews!

alt of times i make my husband get up and get me a bowl of cereal haha

Oh and as far as circumcision, my husband was/is adamant that his boys be cut. i did the research and educated him about it and left the decision up to him. he chose to have our three sons circumcised, i had zero part in the procedure i.refused to.be there when it.was done because i didn't agree. But i do not hold a grudge, im.not angry with him about it but had it been up to me.they would.not be circ'd as its unnecessary . oh and circ is on.the decline in the us. it is now considered elective/cosmetic so moat insurance won't.cover it. many hospitals won't even.circ at birth (which is good) i think its a personal choice but one that should be done with research and a lot of thought.

are we gonna talk about breastfeeding and vaccines next? LOL

hahaha let's just fire up all those pregnancy hormones!

hmm.. I think Trader Joe's might have some nitrate free beef jerky... I can barely make myself get up to pee... I don't see making it downstairs for cottage cheese! Maybe I should get a mini fridge! Okay I've actually just ordered some BellyBars off amazon. They should be here Friday. I had one the other day and it was yummy. I think they have about 170 calories and 8 grams of protein so if I split that in half maybe that'll do me the night?

No circ here.
Yes to breastfeeding.
Yes to vaccines.

My beliefs in a nutshell :) lol! :)

Hope everyone is well.
Sorry to all those suffereing with MS - this morning I had my worst violent burst of sickness.....so bad the sick actually came out my nose as well, I was mortified and I felt like complete crap!

Saw my midwife today for my booking in appointment - and have been classified as 'Very Low Risk' which I am happy with. She's also very supportive of home birth which i've been looking into...so all in all, besides the sicky start, a very good day had :)

x

No circ here.
Yes to breastfeeding.
Yes to vaccines.

My beliefs in a nutshell :) lol! :)

Hope everyone is well.
Sorry to all those suffereing with MS - this morning I had my worst violent burst of sickness.....so bad the sick actually came out my nose as well, I was mortified and I felt like complete crap!

Saw my midwife today for my booking in appointment - and have been classified as 'Very Low Risk' which I am happy with. She's also very supportive of home birth which i've been looking into...so all in all, besides the sicky start, a very good day had :)

x

No no no!!! I HATE it when it comes out your nose!! It's the worst!!!!

btw - anybody else addicted to pinterest? I started a New Baby board but had to make it a private board so everybody I know wouldn't be like.... "why all the baby posting recently hmmm?" but if you're on pinterest I'd love to follow you :D

https://pinterest.com/rebeccamichelle (me)

:sick: sue! fx'ed that doesn't happen again!

oooh i'm aiming for a homebirth too :) yay for supportive midwives! xx

LOL, isn't that why pregnancy is nine months long? So we can chat about decisions like this? :haha:

Obviously I'll be breastfeeding, as I'm still breastfeeding #1 for 17 months so far. Hoping to not tandem nurse, but not closed off to it either. Just wish my nipples didn't feel like they were falling off right now! Praying that goes away soon.

We do delayed vax here. We get most of them (though in the hospital we skip the eye ointment, extra vitamin k shot, and the hep b. We wait until baby is over a month old until we start sticking them with things, and keep them mostly home for that first month to keep them safe and healthy.

Becca - I LOVE pinterest!

Certainly no to circumcision. I do not believe I have the right to make a decision that's not medical over my babies body.

Yes to breastfeeding, but that must've been obvious!

Yes to vaccines too!

LOL, isn't that why pregnancy is nine months long? So we can chat about decisions like this? :haha:

Obviously I'll be breastfeeding, as I'm still breastfeeding #1 for 17 months so far. Hoping to not tandem nurse, but not closed off to it either. Just wish my nipples didn't feel like they were falling off right now! Praying that goes away soon.

We do delayed vax here. We get most of them (though in the hospital we skip the eye ointment, extra vitamin k shot, and the hep b. We wait until baby is over a month old until we start sticking them with things, and keep them mostly home for that first month to keep them safe and healthy.

Becca - I LOVE pinterest!

Just realized! All 4 of our babies will be so close with their birthdays!

No to circumcision.

Yes to breastfeeding (if I can!).

Yes to vaccines - however like SugarBeth, I'd like to get them delayed and fully research each one before we commit to anything. :flower:

No no no!!! I HATE it when it comes out your nose!! It's the worst!!!!

:sick: sue! fx'ed that doesn't happen again!

oooh i'm aiming for a homebirth too :) yay for supportive midwives! xx

Oh it was just awful. To top it off as well, I was very thirsty when I woke up and instead of like any normal morning I didn't drink water, I downed a glass of fresh orange juice. That was so unpleasant and stung like a b***h. I still have the pain in my nose now! YUCK!!

We won't be circumsizing if we have a boy either. I have a son now and we chose not to circumcise him after the thorough research I did. I personally don't believe it's medically necessary.
I will be breast feeding and having the baby receive vaccines. A new thing we want to try are cloth diapers. Hopefully it's not as hard as everyone keeps telling me.

We do delayed vax here too, vit k at birth but nothing else until after 5mo. Planning a home birth this time and DEF want the cord to finish pulsing before its cut AND already have a friend who's gonna make my placenta pills for me. Will breastfeed, cosleep and cloth bum also and of course no pram just babywearing!!

Sue - golly that was brave (or silly) lol! I refuse to even touch orange juice anymore because I remember how much it hurts coming back up.

Junemomma - we tried cloth for a bit... I'm definitely conflicted. I do NOT have the house keeping skills required to soak, wash, dry etc... we do have some though. My council had an offer where you could buy 80 quid worth of cloth diapering supplies and they would reimburse you. So I got a handful of cute ones. Particularly liked the blueberry minky and itti bittis. Jessica developed a delightful habit of pooping almost as soon as I'd put her in cloth! Must just have been more comfy! lol Don't think I'd ever be brave enough to try cloth with a newborn though....

This is what I'm gonna be doing, hopefully :

Breastfeeding
Co-sleeping
Vaccinating but delaying the MMR a few months
Disposable nappies
No ear piercing until a) 13 if it's a girl or b) never if it's a boy lol
No circumcision
Baptising
Pram
Weaning from 6 months

does that cover everything? lol

im following you now on pinterest now becca!!

me and my husband haven't discusssed circumcision and wont until we know the sex.

i did not breastfeed with my daughter due to my schedule with work and school i wouldn't have had time to pump often enough. i'm conflicted about it this time around. i'm thinking about pumping and bottle feeding the breast milk, but we'll see.

we do vaccinate. i think the benefits outweigh the risks for us personally.

now that we have all the controversial topics out of the way early on we can enjoy the next 7-8months :haha:

Junemomma-we cloth diaper and LOVE it. i would never go back,unless i lost my washer and dryer i wouldn't go to the laundry mat for diapers LOL

I'll work from Alice's list... lol

Breastfeeding if I can for as long as I can

Not Co-sleeping but crib in our room...I get nervous with our dog I couldn't imagine a baby!!!

Vaccinating but will look into the schedule here in Ontario

Disposable nappies... I don't have the facilities to wash how I'd want. And I read with water consumption they balance out enviro wise.

No ear piercing until the kid can take care of their own ears... boy or girl. DH has both his pierced and I have 3 in each ear

No circumcision

No Baptising

Baby wearing as much as possible I'd like to avoid a pram/stroller

And I'd like to either make my own baby food and try baby led weaning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->