~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

JJsmom,
I feel the same way after work. Not really crampy just sore in my abdomen.

Speaking of my wonderful job they are now taking away drinking water except on break. And if you don't get enough credit cards and replacement plans you will be called out at morning meetings and made an example of. It's really a joke no one even wants to work there anymore.

omg donna!!!! idk what is getting into people anymore?! what ever happen to treat your employees fair?! what is this world coming too?!

Sugar - that's awesome. I feel like I had so many food issues growing up and I really don't want to pass any of that on to my daughter. My husband and I don't really like fish so we're very conscious of ordering fish for her if it's on the kids menu when we go out just so she can try it if she wants and knows that just because we're not eating it, there's nothing wrong with it.

Good luck with transitioning! For us it was a lot like weaning... we'd push and push and then relent and it was obvious when she was ready because it just clicked.

hahaha! Just read your ticker message for today... I scrubbed all the toilets last week because I was like... OMG BLUCK!!!! not somewhere I wanted to have my head!

LOL! I actually bought a bucket for sick moments. It grosses me out to do it in a toilet, as it's old and no matter how much I scrub it, it just never looks clean enough to have my face near it! :haha: Plus, DD always tries to race towards the toilet, I'm sure she'd try to climb it while I'm being sick in there! Yuck!

I tried a few months ago to transition her and it was definitely obvious that she wasn't ready. She'd just scream the moment I placed her in the crib and it was obvious she wasn't going to have a good transition doing it then, so I stopped and waited a few more months. This time she seems to really enjoy having her own space to sleep (she now crawls away from me half the time to go sleep in her own space, she loves to starfish out! lol) so I can definitely relate to just waiting until they're ready. Thankfully, it seems like she's ready this time around.

Defintely no where near ready to wean though, so I'm bearing through it. Honestly my nipples are so sore now that they've begun to bleed. It's SO painful this week, it's like when I first started to nurse, which made me cry for two weeks straight. It's worse now though, because she never wants to lay still and nurse, she likes to do gymnastics now! :wacko:

As for pizza, I am two slices shy of having eaten an entire large stuffed crust pizza between lunch and dinner, plus a platter of wings. I feel so bad! I wanted to save some for DH, but I kept eating. He wasn't any help, he told me to eat it myself because I was craving it so much, and then made sure I also bought the wings I was craving. He's going to make me so fat! lol

Our DD is 16mths and weighs about 14kg and is also quite tall for her age. There is no way I could safely co-sleep with her and an infant. I really want her back in her cot when the baby arrives.
I give her fresh fruit every day and she happily eats anything...the only food she wont eat now is baby cereal, manderines and tuna-bake. I have to be wary of food that may be too sharp like crackers as she seems to choke on these. I think it is because she tries to swallow the pieces without chewing properly. She loves the weirdest food like olives and mushrooms.
DH is concerned that she is too fat. I talked about it with the child health nurse and she said it is fine but if she is still gaining a lot of weight when she is 2 to maybe change from full-cream milk to something with lower fat but for now she needs it for her development.
She only gets one bottle a day now...about 130mls but she does have yogurt and other dairy.

We tried the family bed as our oldest was in bed with us when the second came.it didn't work...but we had a queen bed! lol he had to be transitions.my two older boys co sleep with each other, they have their own beds but refuse to sleep separate. i think its adorable!

the baby led weaning is amazing we did it with our second and third and they are not very picky at all,but my first id SO picky. he doesn't eat much and i swear its from the force feeding him bland rice cereal and purses and what not,don't know but im.convinced that's a big factor in it.

ilovehim-my whole family is normal sized, well my oldest sister and my mother are over weight the fluctuate but average is about 200lbs. my dad is overweight as well. my little sister is 30-40lbs heavier.than i and about 4" taller. i don't think i was made by anyone but my mother or father *giggle* but there were complications in my early life,my mother was told to grieve over me before i was even dead! they never expected me to live cause i just wasn't growing (11lbs at 9mos). but im.here just short
and skinny LOL. my boys are all on the small side too, but my husband doesn't have very big genes either ;)

I feel a bit naughty, I just lied to my dr to get a u/s. I told her I was having pains, she is now arranging an u/s asap for me.

I am 7w5d today and after last time when I had a mmc I just want to make sure everything is ok. I don't have my booking in appointment till next Wednesday and I just can't wait till after then to get my scan.

Tbh everything feels so different to last time, I have bad nausea all the time, bbs kill and have grown loads, I did have some sharp stabbing pains right in my vagina yesterday, but probably normal?

Can't wait for scan now, she is ringing back later to give me date and time.

JJsmom,
I feel the same way after work. Not really crampy just sore in my abdomen.

Speaking of my wonderful job they are now taking away drinking water except on break. And if you don't get enough credit cards and replacement plans you will be called out at morning meetings and made an example of. It's really a joke no one even wants to work there anymore.

What?? they even let KIDS have water bottles on their desks these days. Is it even LEGAL for them to tell you that you can't have water unless on a break??

Agree. I don't think this is Legal... Do you have a fair work person or union member you can talk to?:nope: I know my DH is having issues at his work because 90% of the week he gets no break which is Illegal if you work more than 4 hours you are suppose to get a break and he works well over that.:dohh:

ya some of us are questioning if it's legal. There are no protections in this country for workers. What's worse is supposedly people called corporate to complain. Now how sad is that! Who would complain about workers drinking water??!!

As for pizza, I am two slices shy of having eaten an entire large stuffed crust pizza between lunch and dinner, plus a platter of wings. I feel so bad! I wanted to save some for DH, but I kept eating. He wasn't any help, he told me to eat it myself because I was craving it so much, and then made sure I also bought the wings I was craving. He's going to make me so fat! lol

lol beth ive been eatig pizza like crazy!! i waited until DH got off work which was around 10ish i think almost 11 he got home but as soon as he told me he was picking up a large pizza with everything on it mmm everytime i tried to close my eyes i couldnt because my mouth kept watering because i kept thinking about the pizza so i sat in the living room waiting for him to come threw the door and as soon as he did i grab the whole pizza and sat down and started to DOWN that baby!!.
DH was like i shouldve got TWO haha i must of ate like 4 slices and i was nice enough to let DH eat the rest but omg it was SOoOOOOO freaking GOOOD and i DIP it in RANCH DRESSING you have got to try it mMMmmmmMMmmmM!
I really wish he wouldve got wings because ive been craving them too BBQ wings with BLUE CHEESE

Our DD is 16mths and weighs about 14kg and is also quite tall for her age. There is no way I could safely co-sleep with her and an infant. I really want her back in her cot when the baby arrives.
I give her fresh fruit every day and she happily eats anything...the only food she wont eat now is baby cereal, manderines and tuna-bake. I have to be wary of food that may be too sharp like crackers as she seems to choke on these. I think it is because she tries to swallow the pieces without chewing properly. She loves the weirdest food like olives and mushrooms.
DH is concerned that she is too fat. I talked about it with the child health nurse and she said it is fine but if she is still gaining a lot of weight when she is 2 to maybe change from full-cream milk to something with lower fat but for now she needs it for her development.
She only gets one bottle a day now...about 130mls but she does have yogurt and other dairy.

aww libby she sounds like she is just perfect!! and eats just great,
you know my DS is tall for his age too and i remember my mom actually thinking that he didnt weigh enough because you know he is just so tall but he is all muscles i kept trying to tell her.
I think she just thought that because he never really ate to much, when i tried baby food with him he would never eat it well maybe sometimes!:wacko: and i tried everything even making my own baby food but he just wouldnt eat from a spoone so i actually put it in his bottle <3 but you know even when he got off the bottle he was always a very picky eatter:dohh:.
Now he eats better and he still loves his MILK well his strawberry milk lol but we give him 1% milk and he just drinks that out of of his cup!! and of course doctor say that he is just fine<3
you know i wouldnt worry if she alittle chubby alot of kids around the age are chubby and you know it sounds like you watch what you feed her,i mean i had this one friend who would feed her daughter nething and even her father would buy her anything,i remember we were coming home from the market because picked them up there one day she had a 4piece chicken box and she was only 3 at the time idk about you but im almost 25 and eat like 3pieces so thats like crazy isnt it? so you know its not like ur over feeding her.
you know just keep doing what you doing make sure she gets lots of play time which im sure your already doing:thumbup: and as she gets older she'll start to thin out
We tried the family bed as our oldest was in bed with us when the second came.it didn't work...but we had a queen bed! lol he had to be transitions.my two older boys co sleep with each other, they have their own beds but refuse to sleep separate. i think its adorable!

the baby led weaning is amazing we did it with our second and third and they are not very picky at all,but my first id SO picky. he doesn't eat much and i swear its from the force feeding him bland rice cereal and purses and what not,don't know but im.convinced that's a big factor in it.

ilovehim-my whole family is normal sized, well my oldest sister and my mother are over weight the fluctuate but average is about 200lbs. my dad is overweight as well. my little sister is 30-40lbs heavier.than i and about 4" taller. i don't think i was made by anyone but my mother or father *giggle* but there were complications in my early life,my mother was told to grieve over me before i was even dead! they never expected me to live cause i just wasn't growing (11lbs at 9mos). but im.here just short
and skinny LOL. my boys are all on the small side too, but my husband doesn't have very big genes either ;)

lol oh so your the mailmans child then right haha just kidding! we used to joke around with my cousin shelley because we didnt know who she got her blonde hair from so we'd always tell her she belongs to the mail man haha!

wow thou im so glad that your alive and so great to hear that you were able to live and give your mother grandkids too:)
i feel so sorry that my mother had to carry my brother full term and then had a still birth i cant image how she felt!:cry:
she eve said that she didnt find out what she was having with me and my sister because she was so scared after losing him that alls she wanted was a healthy baby!! i dont think she'll ever get over losing him and i really think she believes my son is his angel because he was born at the same hospital 4 days before his birthday but 21yrs later,she still cant even go to his grave without breaking down! thank god ur mother didnt have to go threw none of that because no woman should have to its very sad that it happen<3:flower:

Angel baby 12/5/12:angel:

so sorry!!:cry: may god bless u and ur family!<3:hugs:

I feel a bit naughty, I just lied to my dr to get a u/s. I told her I was having pains, she is now arranging an u/s asap for me.

I am 7w5d today and after last time when I had a mmc I just want to make sure everything is ok. I don't have my booking in appointment till next Wednesday and I just can't wait till after then to get my scan.

Tbh everything feels so different to last time, I have bad nausea all the time, bbs kill and have grown loads, I did have some sharp stabbing pains right in my vagina yesterday, but probably normal?

Can't wait for scan now, she is ringing back later to give me date and time.

dont feel naughty i did something like that too but i made a appointment with a new doctor and told her it was my first prenatal appointment and that i havent had a u/s at all because of how scared im! so i go for my next scan on tuesday at 9:00am to make sure baby is growing all good! i should be meauring around 9weeks so fingers cross baby is good because last time lil bub was measuing alil behind so im so worried:cry: but im trying to keep positive and i think everything is good still got morning sickness still got sore boobs and even around my nipples are getting really DARK you know what im talking about?! lol tmi i know and my belly is even pushing out more and getting hard,
Hope all is well with your scan too

Ilovehim-ya i couldn't imagine losing a baby into the second and.third.trimester, or even.full term. i have a friend who.lost her first child at 24wks she found out at her gender scan that her baby.girl had passed. Then her second pregnancy ended in early miscarriage and her third pregnancy went to term. the most beautiful baby boy id ever seen. she lost him when he was 9 days old. i just count imagine that pain. its been 7 months and i cry every time i see his picture. i could never ever recover from the lose of a child. its my biggest fear as a mother and the biggest reason i never leave my kids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->