~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Kez, so sorry for your loss :hugs:

SB - oh no sickness started? noooo...
Yes it did, I'm so upset! I feel like it's the beginning of a 6 month sickfest.

How are you feeling? Any better?

I am a bit concerned as when I jumped on the scales I found I have lost weight. Unless the scale is out of whack. It concerns me because I lost weight with my mc and am worrying now that something isn't right. Am not having cramping or anything so probably shouldnt worry so much...trying to stay calm!

I lost weight with my last pregnancy. Once MS really hit, I couldn't gain any weight. In fact, it took me until almost third tri to gain ten lbs! But, baby was completely healthy, I was just sick all the time!

Alicecooper-my husband.is building triple bunk beds for us! though they aren't going to be straight up and down like that. Im on my phone so can't post pictures but here is a.link to what he's going to do. and if #4 is a boy he's going to add a fourth bed :) https://www.custommade.com/childrens-triple-bunk-bed-with-desk-and-storage/by/codfishpark/

Hey there July mommies! My name is Nicole and I'm due July 24th with Baby #2! When I was pregnant with my daughter, two friends at work were both pregnant with me, we were all 1 month apart! This time, I'm at it alone so I am really looking forward to chatting with you all and sharing this experience :).

Hey there July mommies! My name is Nicole and I'm due July 24th with Baby #2! When I was pregnant with my daughter, two friends at work were both pregnant with me, we were all 1 month apart! This time, I'm at it alone so I am really looking forward to chatting with you all and sharing this experience :).

Welcome! I'm alone this time as well, I don't know anyone pregnant as they all just had babies earlier this year! I always fall inbetween the times when everyone I know are pregnant or having newborns.

Welcome! I'm alone this time as well, I don't know anyone pregnant as they all just had babies earlier this year! I always fall inbetween the times when everyone I know are pregnant or having newborns.

Thank you! It was great having girlfriends to talk to about being pregnant every day. I also know so many people much farther along than me but no one around my date. So glad to be able to come to this site and chat with others <3.

last time my sister in law had a baby 2 months before me and a girl i went to high school with had a baby a week after me. this time no one else is pregnant yet so we'll see!!

i also stayed home from work today due to being sick :( i'm hoping this doesn't last long!!

last time my sister in law had a baby 2 months before me and a girl i went to high school with had a baby a week after me. this time no one else is pregnant yet so we'll see!!

i also stayed home from work today due to being sick :( i'm hoping this doesn't last long!!

Good for you! I think you should rest as much as you can. :thumbup:
Last time my brotherinlaws sisterinlaw was pregnant at the same time as me and one of the girls I went to high school with. This time - I don't know anyone but maybe they just haven't mentioned it yet and are waiting for 2nd trimester??

I been feeling yuck all day- terrible tummy ache...I wonder if it is MS coming back but it doesn't feel the same as earlier in the pregnancy.
My DD just made herself vomit by chewing on the cord on her tshirt!:blush: She tried to clean it up herself...bless her loving heart!:dohh:

Been probably over doing it today as I am organizing a friends babyshower which happens to be tomorrow morning!:hugs: I hope she appreciates it- nobody gave me a babyshower I had to organize my own with DD. I hope someone bothers to make the effort this time round!

Alicecooper-my husband.is building triple bunk beds for us! though they aren't going to be straight up and down like that. Im on my phone so can't post pictures but here is a.link to what he's going to do. and if #4 is a boy he's going to add a fourth bed :) https://www.custommade.com/childrens-triple-bunk-bed-with-desk-and-storage/by/codfishpark/

ooh that's fab :)

So sorry Kez. :hugs:

Oooo there have been a few more topics of conversation since I last replied!

Co-sleeping - Not for me. I'm too much of a rough sleeper, and I also want the baby sleeping in their own bed, in own room by 2 months old......and keep it that way for ever!

Nappies - Disposables all the way here! I have enough clothes that last me 4-6 weeks without doing any washing because I am just so damn lazy at it, and cloth diapers just wouldn't work for me.

Baptism - No.

Baby wearing - Will be doing a certain amount, getting baby bjorn carrier. But mainly baby will be in car seat on chassis until 7-12 months, then into parent facing pram.

Baby Led Weaning - yes probably. I will be making all baby food from scratch which will mainly be whizzed up versions of my own food and then let baby decide what they do or don't like from what I have made.

Hope everyone is well - I have had a day off from vomiting! But my nipples are stinging so bad today :(

Just.. In case you didn't know. Babies are more at risk of SIDs if not sleeping in the caregivers room until 6 mo. it regulates their breathing being close to you and lessens the chance of them stopping breathing.
Also car seats are meant for what they say, the car. The angle that a carseat holds your baby can cause them to asphyxiate if they are in it for extended periods. It's called positional asphyxia. Look up carseat asphyxiation for lots more info.

We live in a 2 bed cottage so our 2 ready share and this one will be in with us until they decide otherwise.

I am so tired tonight I didn't even want to think about dinner. We ended up having leftovers. Thankfully DH didn't seem to mind. Thanks for all the information- I was told not to keep the baby in the car capsule for more than 3 hours. Because we live in Australia I imagine lots of people travel further than 3 hours with their little ones every day but with mine she was on 2-3 hour feeds when she was really young so I would have to stop the car to feed her so it wasn't an issue for us. After 3 hours I even need to stretch my legs and stuff when driving so I believe children also need to. Every time my little one coughs I freak out that she may not be breathing right while I am in the car...I usually get DH to sit next to her when we go anywhere by car.

Kez, so sorry for your loss :hugs:

SB - oh no sickness started? noooo...
Yes it did, I'm so upset! I feel like it's the beginning of a 6 month sickfest.

How are you feeling? Any better?

I am a bit concerned as when I jumped on the scales I found I have lost weight. Unless the scale is out of whack. It concerns me because I lost weight with my mc and am worrying now that something isn't right. Am not having cramping or anything so probably shouldnt worry so much...trying to stay calm!

I lost weight with my last pregnancy. Once MS really hit, I couldn't gain any weight. In fact, it took me until almost third tri to gain ten lbs! But, baby was completely healthy, I was just sick all the time!

Yes SB i'm still feeling as sick - I've been signed off work for 6 weeks now and no signs of it getting any better! :nope:

Libbysmum try not to worry - I've already lost 9lbs - I lost a stone last time and the baby was just fine.

Welcome!

I have a scan booked in for Monday 9:15 :D I am excited and nervous. Fingers crossed everything is ok. Scans petrify me tbh after last time

the most amzaing thing ever!!!! I have been listening to baby's heart beat!!!
My doppler came today, didnt think i would be able to hear anything, it took me a while to find it but it is def there!!! it made me cry, so happy. I am starting to feel better now, my ms is going so was getting worried, just relieved that baby is there and i can find. Cant wait to show hubby when he gets home!!!

Weirdly I had a dream last night I was using a doplar and could find the heartbeat straight away. I will have to get one :)

I'm sitting crying my eyes out.... the vomiting has started, as I suspected it would. 6+6 :( My ketones are already at +2... I so don't know if I can cope with this for another 9mo :(

Hi ladies!

I woke up with this irrational fear this morning that my bean has died. And all because my boobs don't hurt. OH is very against me getting a doppler because he is afraid it will make my anxiety worse. I so just want to call the doctor and go in. But I'm trying to remember that no matter what, nature is going to take it's course. Sorry for being a downer this morning.

mvosse you're probably feeling like that because the placenta is taking over and so you won't be getting such a dose of HCG. It's totally normal for symptoms to disappear or lessen around 10-12 weeks

I'm sitting crying my eyes out.... the vomiting has started, as I suspected it would. 6+6 :( My ketones are already at +2... I so don't know if I can cope with this for another 9mo :(

awww hun :hugs: I just had morning sickness till 28 weeks and I moaned, i can't imagine what you have been through.

What are ketones? I am being thick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->