~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I'm sitting crying my eyes out.... the vomiting has started, as I suspected it would. 6+6 :( My ketones are already at +2... I so don't know if I can cope with this for another 9mo :(

awww hun :hugs: I just had morning sickness till 28 weeks and I moaned, i can't imagine what you have been through.

What are ketones? I am being thick

When you're dehydrated you end up with ketones in your urine, it goes 0 to +4, if you're at +3 and were at hospital for a MW appt then chances are they'd keep you in. I was always allowed to stay at home until I hit +4 before going in. I can't go in this time. My husband had to leave work when I was pregnant with our son to look after our daughter as I was in and out of hospital so much. I want to die already and I am no-where near at my worst!!!

I thought that's what it is.

Oh god it must be such a horrible time at the moment, with the worry of your OH taking time of and being sick x

That's why I can't afford to go to hospital this time as he can't stay home and look after the other 2 because I can't be here? Saraya is in nursery 5 mornings a week but she still needs picking up AND Atticus needs looked after :(

:( can't the take you as a day case and IV fluids before it gets to bad?

I'm sitting crying my eyes out.... the vomiting has started, as I suspected it would. 6+6 :( My ketones are already at +2... I so don't know if I can cope with this for another 9mo :(

:( don't know what to say but wanted to offer you a big hug x :hugs:

They can't... well they won't let you out until your ketones are down and for that it would be 48-72hrs minimum...

They can't... well they won't let you out until your ketones are down and for that it would be 48-72hrs minimum...

Well let's hope you don't get that bad.

I'm a little nervous today. I haven't been queasy. Like I had less than an hour of it this morning before breakfast digested and now I'm just hungry. I'm not 8 weeks yet. I've had a few dreams now where I started bleeding. I've had cramps but all dull. I may get the MW to send me for a dating scan even though I know my dates. She was really nice to offer that. I can't wait until my next appt in 4 weeks to hear a heartbeat. I'll go crazy.

Anyone else have the genetic screening done in the first tri? We have the option but I don't want to know bad news as I wouldn't terminate anyway.

Hey ladies!! Sorry to hear some of you are struggling so much with the morning sickness. The meds I'm on around the clock have helped tremendously, is there a way you ladies can get on some meds on a constant basis?

Update on me: I went for my followup scan today and my baby looks like a little baby :D I could see arms and legs wiggling around. I got another scan pic and it's amazing how much it's grown in just three days! I don't have Internet on my computer ATM so I can't upload the pics...I'm on my phone posting. The subchorionic hematoma is resolving and the tech pointed out where the placenta has formed and is fully attached. My gummy bears heart rate was 171 bpm!!!! It's gone up quite a bit from the scan I had a couple weeks ago it was 152 bpm.

Junemomma congrats on the scan and the wriggly bean!

Oh Eve... :nope: I really hoped you wouldn't get it as bad this time. You're a brave lady! I felt really teary the first couple of weeks too. But you sort of get used to the sick feeling. Have you started any medication yet? If not get yourself some ASAP.

As for me I'm having a pretty horrendous sicky day. So bored with it :(

Junemomma which meds are you on? Do they help make you functional?

hey guys! I've been doing a lot of lurking the past day or so but I am here reading!

Yesterday was bad, couldn't keep anything down until around 5pm. Aaisrie - I feel so bad for you. Days like yesterday where I'm curled up on the bathroom floor crying I just have to remember to thankful that while I'm feeing nauseous everyday, at least I havent been vomiting everyday like some others. hope yours doesn't last the whole time this time around!

hey july mummys!!

lets see last night me dh & my son finally went & got our christmas tree:dance: YAY!
we found a nice one for $25 bucks,which i was real happy about because believe it or not almost all of the trees were GONE and dh didnt wanna get one at first lol he actually thought they were getting MORE in im glad i ask the ladie at the store and dh was so shocked!.
After we got a tree some lights,we then went to big lots got some more lights for the house because the front of the house needed more we got ornament hangers and some other junk lol<3
Then last we went to the craft store got some lil dollar crafts they had sun catchers foam picture hangers you know make ur own ornamets for kids..i really love doing things for the kids!we also got these really cool ginger bread houses but they are foam pieces & we got some extra stuff to glue on them too,cant wait to see how they turn out got three of them one for our house one for my mom grandmother and one for my aunts mother in law because she really sick right now and in some kinda a home! so when we go to visited her we wanna bring her some nice christmassy things to make her little room she got their niecer YAY so we all had a great night last time and im so so proud ds was listen very good!
but i need a nap im so tired and in an hour i got to pick ds from school haha im not gona lie maybe my dad can grab him for me so i can sleep alittle longer as i didnt get till bed until after 11 had to wake up at 5:30 and just so beat illl catch up with everyone later on today i actually reply to some things earlyer until my computer shut its self down UGH have a good day everyone

Home sick again today :( this is rough it's crazy how completely different this pregnancy is. im exhausted from feeling so crappy. thankfully my OH is doing everything for our daughter lately because its hard on me right now!!

Junemomma which meds are you on? Do they help make you functional?

I take 25 mg phenergan every 6 hours. Granted I have to set my alarm to wake up in the middle of the night to take this med exactly every 6 hours but it has helped tremendously. I also take 150 mg Zantac because I have acid reflux really bad which the dr thinks is contributing to my nausea.

ilovehim - we're headed out for our tree this weekend. I guess we're lucking that we're in North Carolina and not to far from the mountains because there are a million tree lots and they continuously get delivery's in from the mountain. We're actually thinking about heading out to a choose and cut your own place. Depends on if I'm up to it I guess! We haven't put up any lights yet. Normally it's my job to encourage hubby till he does it and right now I'm just too busy with trying not to die!

how bizarre.... my daughter is playing ball with the cat.... the cat is actually chasing the ball every time she throws it....

how bizarre.... my daughter is playing ball with the cat.... the cat is actually chasing the ball every time she throws it....

One of my cats plays fetch, he loves it lol. He will bring the ball to me or my husband and meow at us till we throw it. Silly!

Sorry to all the ladies with morning sickness! I am the same way, I just try to think about how it's all worth it in the end :) Lately I've been throwing up every morning and then sometimes in the middle of the night. I am eating so little now but I'm trying not to worry too much and just eat what I can. My husband brought home applesauce and fruit cups (the ones that aren't full of that sugary syrup), as well as greek yogurt, so I have something that I don't have to cook when I'm home alone. I try to eat one of those every few hours if I can. There are some days though that I don't eat anything until like 4PM or later, I feel terrible but those are the days that I throw up water/gatorade and the thought of food makes me throw up even when I haven't eaten :( I'm really hoping that I'm getting near the end of it, my morning sickness started at exactly 6 weeks so I'm going on a month of it now.

Has anyone else bought anything for the baby yet? My husband bought the crib/mattress and swing last night. :) His face was priceless when he came home with it, he was so excited! I'm starting to wonder if he's going to try to set the crib up this weekend lol.

So cute Breadsticks! My cat is 8 and I've only ever seen her play fetch once or twice so it was pretty impressive to watch her play with the 2 year old!

We've not bought anything yet, but we've got most everything we'll need from the first! There's a few big things we'll need like a swing/bouncer etc but we won't buy anything until at least after the gender scan and even then we tend to leave the big stuff for much later in the pregnancy. The little stuff like socks and clothes on sale will definitely start trickling in after the gender scan though. :)

I'm sorry some of you are having such a rough time with the m/s. I'll keep fingers crossed it passes soon and the rest of your pregnancies are vomit-free-zones!

Has anyone else bought anything for the baby yet? My husband bought the crib/mattress and swing last night. :) His face was priceless when he came home with it, he was so excited! I'm starting to wonder if he's going to try to set the crib up this weekend lol.

aww bless him.

We've bought a travel system (£40), a moses basket (£15), and a rocker chair (£5).
I just can't justify buying new things again. I haven't got the money. I had literally just given away the last of the baby clothes from my other kids about a fortnight before I got my BFP. You have no idea how much I kicked myself.

We have a bunch of stuff already from our first too. I really want a new carrier but DH has said to sell my current one first. The only thing I really want besides a good breast pump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->