~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Becca-I've got the weird taste too and its really what sets my nausea off :( cause the taste mixes with my food, yuck!

anyone else onzofran having issue with constipation? im having such an awful time with it I've reduced my doses and have tried what seems like EVERYTHING to get things going and nothing works :/

Citrus is good!! I've been having sparkling waters with essence of lemon it lime ti help with the nausea. I keep reminding myself that it could get worse as I'm only. Almost 7 weeks.
Aa -- sorry hg has hit! Glad you were able to eat a little bit.
All this garlic talk!! Now I want to make some noodles and sprinkle them with garlic salt!
I worked a long day yesterday and did great in terms of keeping the nausea under control. I got home after 11pm (left at 8:15am) and DD was not feeling well. She had an upset tummy/gas. Needless to say none of us got much sleep and she popped awake at 7 am. She is crabby and I am ready to go back to bed.

oneandtwo - after I had J and they had me on a ton of iron I found that prunes and LOTS of water helped.

Last night was bad... didn't actually throw up but felt like I was on the verge for more than 2 hours. :(

Must remember to buy little oranges today. Target has them on sale for $3.99

Becca-I've got the weird taste too and its really what sets my nausea off :( cause the taste mixes with my food, yuck!

anyone else onzofran having issue with constipation? im having such an awful time with it I've reduced my doses and have tried what seems like EVERYTHING to get things going and nothing works :/

I ended up really impacted when I had it with DS and stayed on movicol my whole pregnancy to combat it. They've put me on zofran again and I asked them for the same but now they prescribe laxido instead, does the same thing

Oh they just checked my ketones... STILL 4+ WTF!!!!!!
Here is my "bloat bump" after throwing up for 2 days:
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/8BB6509F-5C09-4EB6-ACBD-0909704B317F-3605-000001FB4EDBAA35.jpg

Funny everyone's talking about citrus, I've been obsessed with eating cuties for the past 2 wks - they're so good I can't get enough! :)

I've tried prune juice, i can't eat prunes, they are yucky. I've also tried colace, benefiber, epsom salt, warm bath, i just went and bought some.miralax but don't want to take it right yet, Im going to try and go off the zofran today and see if i can.deal with the nausea, i bought a bunch of salad stuff today and made me some dressing so im.gonna eat nothing but salad today and see if that helps. im so hydrated my urine has absolutely no color to it and im peeeing a couple.times.an.hour at least.

ya know, I've gained 4lbs in the last week and was kinda excited til i realized that its probably from not going...hmm...

I'm apparently in the minority - I hate garlic, especially right now! The oranges sound yummy though! I grabbed grapes and blueberries at the store last night and am enjoying those.

Made a big breakfast of western omelets (fresh mushrooms, green and red peppers, ham, cheese and eggs) and raisin bagels. Barely could fit it in as my stomach has shrunk to half the size of my appetite, but it was tasty!

8 Weeks today! Still going so slowly, really want to be up in the double digits now! I'll try to put up a belly picture, enjoying seeing everyone's!

Aisrie hope you can come home soon! I think I'm starting to see a bump not just fat! I wonder if anyone can see how much weight I've put on. Ms is easing for me. Just little waves now and again.

Eve your bloat bump looks the same as mine - it's crazy as i'm losing loads of weight but the bump is still there (and i love it!)

SB I hate garlic too! If anyone's eaten garlic i can smell it on them a mile away and it makes me immediately throw up!

Simmy - I'm the same way, glad to hear someone else is like me! DH likes RAW garlic by the clove. He's been banned from it though, as he's not allowed in the house smelling like it! Yuck! It just stinks up whole rooms and my nose is so sensitive.

Luckily my MS isn't too bad right now, but I still lose it with certain smells or looking at raw meat and such. I'm still praying that maybe I'll get by with normal morning sickness this time around instead of having it the majority of my pregnancy. Would love a peaceful Christmas!

Had a hard time at the store though, got so sick after seeing raw chicken that I didn't think I could make it home in tact. I ended up running to the soda aisle and opening a bottle of Ginger Ale that I chugged on the spot! Helped a bit, but I kept being dizzy as well. Was cramping a lot last night, but luckily that's stopped now. Think it's just round ligament pain or overdoing it.

I completely took advantage of not throwing up yesterday and had a steak...it was delicious! I normally like my steaks pink to red in the middle so I was a little sad at first having it cooked brown but it was still very good. My friend is going on a cruise today and posted a picture of some very delicious looking crab legs on facebook, drool! I'm wondering if my morning sickness is easing up because I normally think of food then throw up...since yesterday I have actually had cravings for things. I even had a dream that my husband made me a huge plate of pancakes and they tasted like heaven! I still feel nauseous but not like I will vomit. :)

Aaisrie, glad you are keeping foods down! I hope your ketones start leveling off soon so you can go home!

Breadsticks - very jealous of you and your friend! I'm craving a steak, or a cruise! We were on a wonderful Disney cruise in September, and we ate amazing food. It was all fine dining, lots of duck, steak, seafood and lamb and everything cooked to perfection. I would kill to be on there right now with my appetite! I practically drool at the memory of the sit down dinner options, the buffets, and the many desserts! MMmm.

I'm jealous of the bumps! I don't have one yet, and my bloat is pretty good so I don't even have that. My mother told me long time ago that she didn't start really showing with me until 7 months... so who knows if I'll be the same.

I am loving OJ and the little clementines go well with my greek yogurt breakfast. Garlic is tasty though. And I like plain things mostly. Though sweet/sour contrasts are pretty appealing.

We have catered lunch for Mon/Tues. I hope I'll find something to eat so that I don't get sick (yes my MS is back again, guess I'm rotating days for nights and alternating sick days as a whole). I don't fancy dashing out with the entire office at training to see me. Gossip will only be held back so long.

Can't believe I panicked so much yesterday about not being sick... I barely made it through our costco trip this morning.

8 weeks today for us too.

Omg spoonful of oatmeal cookie dough is HEAVEN! im making a whole mess of cookies today and the first batch Ian oatmeal. quite proud of myself, usually my oatmeal cookies are flat but these actually look like they are going to be nice a chewy. :)

is anyone else already hating being pregnant? I've always hated being pregnant but with all the stuff going on with this one already im feeling especially meh about it and it makes me feel SO bad. Dh has said the same thing, this one is exponentially worse than the others, already. im.nervous for the rest and he's glad he'll be gone for the last half LOL. i don't know if its partially cause i wasnt prepared to become pregnant like i was with the others orifice its just cause the symptoms are so much worse but it just sucks. id like to atleast try to enjoy it but im finding it difficult. im hoping it gets better when fetal movement picks up and through first trimester is long gone.

my bm turned to colostrum, how weird is that? i went to express a little milk to treat my sons pink eye and its volostrum. i was so shocked! i didn't think milk would change that fast, or early i only weaned my son about a month ago.

Eve your bloat bump looks the same as mine - it's crazy as i'm losing loads of weight but the bump is still there (and i love it!)

SB I hate garlic too! If anyone's eaten garlic i can smell it on them a mile away and it makes me immediately throw up!

It so sucks to be ill!!! I've lost about half stone already and still have the bloat!!! I have fat intestines lol

Tsy - a good grocery trip always does the trick to bring back the MS whenever I get worried...or even when I don't want it. Can't seem to ever have a good grocery trip anymore!

Oneandtwo - I get worried about the end of pregnancy, but I try not to think about that. Right now, even though I'm sick, I still tell myself I'm doing really good because it's so much better than last time still, so I'm enjoying myself. May be singing a different tune in a few weeks though, that's when it was at it's worse last time!

Here's this week's pictures of me:
https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/024.jpg
https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/060-2.jpg

so I'm getting worried, I'm hungry lots but not for anything in particular. Should my nausea be letting up this soon? I get it but not like I did earlier in the week. Smells are still strong, DH breakfast made me move to another part of the room until he finished. My boobs aren't as sore either....

I'm going to get a dating US soon, so that should help me confirm anything.

Thoughts?

I'm similar! barely had any ms this time, def never needed to throw up and yet last time hugged the loo several times a day! The placenta takes over around 9wks ish (i think) so if your lucky the sysmptoms can def subside then! I just hope everything is ok in there too, I'm feeling queezy enough i think for reassurance though that everything is fine and if i let my stomach get empty i def feel worse. No sore boobs anymore either!

I haven't been sick today!!!! My ketones are still 4+ but I did manage to eat half a bowl of soup and 1/4 piece of lasagne!! Really hoping I can get home tomorrow but they won't let me home until my ketones are down...

fab you've not been sick today, hope your discharged soon and the meds help keep the HG at bay :hugs:

my bm turned to colostrum, how weird is that? i went to express a little milk to treat my sons pink eye and its volostrum. i was so shocked! i didn't think milk would change that fast, or early i only weaned my son about a month ago.

Same here!! I thought i'd just keep hand expressing every now and then to keep some bm there for the new baby as it took 5/6 days for my milk to come in last time and now when i do it its colostrum!! I'm guessing its switched quicker too cos i'm not actually bfing anymore. I stopped about 2wks before my bfp :)

sugar...love your belly pics!! so cute!!

don't think mines changed much, although i can't suck it in like a could before :blush:

It so sucks to be ill!!! I've lost about half stone already and still have the bloat!!! I have fat intestines lol

LOL @ fat intestines :rofl: I think I do to! Actually to be truthful I never lost the baby belly from last time around! hmpf. On a serious note I lost half a stone in the first week of sickness too but it did level off, as did the ketones once I was on the meds. So hopefully same for you.

SB cute bump! And OMG i would banish my OH too if he ate raw cloves. YUCK.

CAro, glad your symptoms are getting less severe, soooo jealous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->