~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Love that you tried to nuke your cereal Sugar!

We're headed out to the Christmas parade at the moment... here's hoping for no public puking!!! :D

Yea was hoping I'd be in the 20% to not get it, weird to think that this time 2 years ago I wasn't too bad, my first admission with Atticus was 15th December!! Hopefully get sorted a lot faster and be able to function better!!

You're incredibly brave to have another baby. My morning sickness almost vetoed a second baby and I don't even have HG!

is anyone starting to notices there bellys poping out yet?!
ive noticed mine starting to pop out some hehe its even starting to pop out even when im wearing really big clothes<3but im kinda just feeling alittle fat instead of pregnant lol i mean i know when i start hitting 16 + weeks that ill start feeling better because then i'll really start to look pregnant,maybe since this is my 2nd one around 14weeks! i wish i was thinner so you could notice right away lol!!

im feeling so crappy this morning i got a headach , i feel like im gonna barf all over the place "ugh" i just know this baby is alittle girl i just got this feeling!
i just took some tylenol and zofran so hopefully it will stop soon because i got to sit at a hot bowling ally for a hour with ds

Hope you are feeling better now.

I am not sure about the belly thing yet. DH thinks that I do have a bit of a bump but I still think its more belly fat. Maybe its because I'm a bit more paranoid about my tummy, or that its hard to tell from looking down.

Afternoon ladies! I'm in hospital, the vomiting started yesterday morning and didn't stop, admitted this morning. Definitely got hyperemesis again. Had some IV zofran and I'm on my 2nd bag of fluids. The dr scanned me too and baby is fine.

Glad to hear baby is fine, hope you make a speedy recovery too :hugs:

Afternoon ladies! I'm in hospital, the vomiting started yesterday morning and didn't stop, admitted this morning. Definitely got hyperemesis again. Had some IV zofran and I'm on my 2nd bag of fluids. The dr scanned me too and baby is fine.

Was sad to see this on FB today. Hope things get better! :hugs:

AFM, I think pregnancy is really effecting my brain now. Tried to get cereal for breakfast this morning, and ended up trying to microwave it. :wacko:

Anyone else think that these weeks are going by sooooo slowly? Maybe because I've been taking it easy and not doing much, but holy cow, it feels like every week is a month long. Finally 8 weeks tomorrow, feels like I should be further than that by now!

I'm only 2 weeks ahead but it does feel like its been about 20 already!

Oh goodness, I hope you feel better soon! I can't even imagine. I'm glad to hear baby is doing well :)

Cute bellies, ladies...mine's enormous, I know it's bloat, but holy cow! I'd post a picture, but I don't have anything online, lol. I look about 5 months pregnant though...and there is only 1!!!!

I'm SO stinking tired....I could honestly sleep all day.

Sorry about the HG Ae :(

Anyone else have a particular food they are drawn to? I've been wanting fish fillets and Mac n cheese a lot! Plus I've really been loving sweets :)

Mac&cheese, YES! A big no to sweets though, which is very unlike me. I'm normally a chocoholic! I've mostly wanted carbs, cheese, or beef...that is when I have a stomach for anything :haha:

Mac&cheese, YES! A big no to sweets though, which is very unlike me. I'm normally a chocoholic! I've mostly wanted carbs, cheese, or beef...that is when I have a stomach for anything :haha:

I've been loving garlic too! Like homemade garlic toast using French bread!!! YUM!!!

so I'm getting worried, I'm hungry lots but not for anything in particular. Should my nausea be letting up this soon? I get it but not like I did earlier in the week. Smells are still strong, DH breakfast made me move to another part of the room until he finished. My boobs aren't as sore either....

I'm going to get a dating US soon, so that should help me confirm anything.

Thoughts?

Mine goes back and forth. Some days are WAY worse than others. Like today, I haven't thrown up at all, which is unusual lol. I haven't had sickness consistently day after day which is the only reason I am not super dehydrated I think.

Aaisrie, hopefully they get you feeling much better very quickly so you can get back home!! Hate to hear so many people being admitted to the hospital from morning sickness!!! So glad to hear you got a scan and your baby is doing well! :hugs:

I've been craving garlic, mac&cheese, & pasta!!!! Very much against sweets now which is really weird for me! I LOVE my sweets! someone made a yellow cake with chocolate icing and her cakes are always so wonderful. So I cut the smallest piece of like 1 inch in length and 1/4" in width. Taking a bite of sweets started making me sick. So I took a small bite off the piece of cake and spit it out and threw the cake away. It was disgusting! My coworkers was talking about how good it was and she had two huge pieces of it. I thought it very strange to not like it!

Anyone else have a particular food they are drawn to? I've been wanting fish fillets and Mac n cheese a lot! Plus I've really been loving sweets :)

ive been eating these litte oranges that are called cuties and i cant get enough of them i got a big 3lbs case of them like a week ago for the kids lunches and i wind up eating almost every single one!but OMG they are so good and a fruit!!
let see what else.... oooo birthday cake ice cream milk shakes mickey dees and checkers frys<3 i swear its the best ever.
when ms isnt kicking my butt but isnt it just the best eating while pregnant omg every foof u ever have just tastes so much better than before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so I'm getting worried, I'm hungry lots but not for anything in particular. Should my nausea be letting up this soon? I get it but not like I did earlier in the week. Smells are still strong, DH breakfast made me move to another part of the room until he finished. My boobs aren't as sore either....

I'm going to get a dating US soon, so that should help me confirm anything.

Thoughts?

Same here! I haven't been sick once, had slight nausea but nothing food doesn't solve! I feel fine in myself, a little tired but that's it. No sore boobs nothing!
I'm a bit worried too! Though I had hardly any symptoms with my son either.
Wish my dating scan was soon, still got another 3-4 weeks. I'm going to try a Doppler I think.

Aaisrie, hopefully they get you feeling much better very quickly so you can get back home!! Hate to hear so many people being admitted to the hospital from morning sickness!!! So glad to hear you got a scan and your baby is doing well! :hugs:

Thanks, I wish it WAS "just" morning sickness!! I would give my right arm for it.. It's hyperemesis gravidarum, it's NOTHING like morning sickness!! I had normal morning sickness with my daughter. This is like the worse food poisoning/stomach bug where you can't keep ANYTHING down, I've lost half a stone already. The last thing I kept down was 2 days ago, I'm so dehydrated I couldn't even pass urine.

Hope- so sorry to hear of your loss!

Eve- sorry to hear of your hospitalization...I guess in a way because you have been down that road before you know what to expect. I hope it isn't a long bout of it and that you can have a happier 2nd and 3rd trimester!

JJ's mom- Kids eh? What can you do? I left my DD with her grandmother while DH and I took a well needed break to go to his work party. He is currently sleeping in with a bit of a hangover. He wanted to stay later and go out with some of the guys...I was like "so I will have to drive myself home- alone?" I think sometimes he forgets that he is a Dad and just wants to be one of the boys again! He did end up coming home with me cause everyone started heading home around midnight and when we left there were only about 5 people still chugging back some drinks.
I was drinking lemonade...very exciting and trying my best to hold conversations with semi-drunk co-workers...good times!

ive been eating these litte oranges that are called cuties and i cant get enough of them i got a big 3lbs case of them like a week ago for the kids lunches and i wind up eating almost every single one!but OMG they are so good and a fruit!!
let see what else.... oooo birthday cake ice cream milk shakes mickey dees and checkers frys<3 i swear its the best ever.
when ms isnt kicking my butt but isnt it just the best eating while pregnant omg every foof u ever have just tastes so much better than before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE oranges! I'm going to need to get some of those cuties myself, I think! I am jealous of you being able to eat sweets lol. I love cake and milkshakes and brownies and all that good stuff but they just don't sound good to me now. We made a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, I had like two bites and it didn't end so well lol.

My aunt is really good at baking and I'm hoping I can eat her cookies/pies over Christmas :D

I can usually stomach potatoes, pizza, pasta, oranges, banana's, berries, cheese, milk, ice cream.....anything sweet makes me ill....I had chocolate in some form every day, but now, not only can I not eat it, I don't even think about it, b/c it makes me feel ill :(...I want salt this time around....maybe it's a boy?!

I've been loving garlic too! Like homemade garlic toast using French bread!!! YUM!!!

Im totally off garlic. I used to absolutely love it, I'm talking eating raw cloves love here! But now I can't stand it.

Which doesn't work so well for my job as I am a Food Developer and my main product category is GARLIC BREAD !!! I've got my colleague on the tastings haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->