~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

hey everyone,

just got back from my doctor!! everything went GOOD!! and i know now that im gonna stick with going with her,i wish i would have know bout the cab service that they insurances pays for soon because i would have seen her from day ONE!.
And not only that but she gave me another paper for a scan too lol so tomorrow im gonna go ahead and use the one doctor i seen last week for tomorrow scan and then im gonna wait like 2weeks and use this doctors scan order hehe because after this scan we wont be seeing baby until 18-20weeks, i just cant wait to see my baby tomorrow.
she didnt do the doppler today because she said that 9times out of 10 they cant find the heartbeat with it unti around 12weeks but like i said i got a scan tomorrow at 9am so im so0o ready:dance:!!.
Im so happy that i got to see her,she couldnt believe it has been 5yrs since i had my son ,i tell u one thing if u find a good doctor even if u dont think u can get to that doctor talk to them first or ur insurance compay to see if they can help u get there because you know good doctors are just hard to find,good anything is hard to find!!.
well got to go pick ds up soon so i need a nap i just feel like there is not enough hours in a day anymore i need more sleep<3

it is hard to find a good doctor so you def. don't want to let them go when you do find them. i'm glad everything worked out for you though!! i love my doctor she calls me personally if i have any issues instead of having the nurse or secretary calling for her. i've only seen her once and had to call her due to pain and she called me back herself which was a huge bonus to me!!!

I havent even scheduled my nuchal scan, my ob appt is on Wednesday so im sure they'll schedule it then, but to the hospital I am only 10+3 so they'll probably schedule it in a couple Weeks, hopefully they wont do it close to the cut off on their dates cause it'll be to late by my dates (the correct ones :p))

I'm pretty sure the doc said she'd schedule it for me with the hospital but I haven't heard anything back yet... they're using my 10w rather than 10+3w dates that the ultrasound are actually showing and we were pushing it to the new year anyway. Hoping it's not too late for ours as well!

whigfield - They're all estimates! It's possible you ovulated when you think you did but then implantation went really quickly rather than taking the average amount of time. (or something like that!)

Okay so I've got my first pregnancy cold :( boo. My LO was all congested last night and couldn't sleep for snuffling so we let her sleep with us. Woke up this morning sneezing my head off and I think I feel the stupid cough coming on as well... fun. :( Nauseous and ill!

i'm sorry your feeling sick! i hope you get better soon!!! you got to love little ones they love to spread their sicknesses :haha:

I feel so off today, like my brain is just not working lol. 10 weeks today though! I can't believe how fast it is going! I haven't thrown up since Friday, I think...it's been lovely :) Thought I was going to last night but didn't.

LOVE all these new scans of happy little babies! I have mine coming up next week Wednesday. It is my 12 week scan but I'll be 11+2.

Aaisrie, so sorry you are still in the hospital!

I am loving being pregnant despite the sickness. I have wanted a child for years so even though being tired and sick all the time sucks it is not a big deal to me. I am wondering how much weight I'll put on, I have always been pretty thin though I have had some health issues recently that caused me to put on about 10-15 lbs. Honestly though, morning sickness has brought me down to about 5 lbs of my goal weight. I sure don't look it though lol! My husband and I used to do Insanity before my health issues got too bad, that helped a ton! I can't wait to get back to it, it is so hard but I love it!

hey ladies i did the cabbage test and the baking soda gender test wives tales thing. and they both predicted boy :)

Aaisrie-- can you change my due date on the front page please its supposed to be july 9th

I just tried the baking soda test....no fizz....well, it did slightly after I swirled it around the cup, but I don't think that counts, lol....should be interesting to see if it's girl....another 8-10 weeks and we'll know, lol

i don't if anyone explained yet but what is the cabbage test?

the baking soda test you pee in a cup and put a little bit of baking soda in it. if it fizzes its supposed to be a boy if it does nothing its a girl

the cabbage test is red cabbage boiled take some of the water juice and add equal parts of urine.. if purple it is girl if it turns more redish pink in hue its a boy

Discovering how much it stinks to have morning sickness, a cold, and a toddler who's also sick all at the same time. Been feeling pretty bad lately! Seems like prenatals have begun to fight back as well, even taking them after a good meal makes me want to throw up for two hours afterwards.

Aww your scan pic looks like a REAL baby!!! Mine still looks like a splodge but in only 7+2! Sooo far behind. I don't think my booking in will be until mid-late January?
Still in hospital but really hoping ill get out tomorrow as long as they don't fuss over my blood pressure which has been really low. At least I know why I'm so dizzy now! Thought it was the HG but apparently not!!

Jealous of everyone getting dating scans at 12 weeks! I won't see baby again until 20 weeks or so, and last time was too early to see anything but a comma shape. Eager to at least hear the heart beat the day after New Year's though.

SB in the UK we get a dating/viability scan when we're booked in which is usually between 10-14 weeks and then a normality scan (basically checks for anything wrong with the baby) round about 20w and that's it unless there's complications.

Yea But I also have known a lot of women to abuse the system and say there is something wrong to get an earlier or more scans :(

I've seen that quite a few times as well. That type of thing scares me, seems like bad kharma. I wouldn't mess with claims that baby may be unhealthy for another scan - seems like you're just asking for trouble to come out of it!

I've seen that quite a few times as well. That type of thing scares me, seems like bad kharma. I wouldn't mess with claims that baby may be unhealthy for another scan - seems like you're just asking for trouble to come out of it!

I agree!!! There were times I'd call in sick to work and end up sick just because I called in. So I learned not to lie about stuff like that.

I have a doc appt tomorrow. Will see if I get another scan but I doubt I will until 20 weeks. Either way I hope she tries to hear the heartbeat and gets to! Took my blood pressure again tonight and it was much better than last night! So I wonder if I was fighting something off yesterday. DS woke up with a sore throat. :( He has a horrible cough tonight so I might have to get out the nebulizer and give him a treatment to help him get rid of it.

OH is the best!! I came home with a huge body pillow on our bed with 3 bows on it and a tag that said To: "my Love"!! He's so sweet! I finally have a great body pillow!!! YAY!!!!!!

I agree!!! There were times I'd call in sick to work and end up sick just because I called in. So I learned not to lie about stuff like that.

I have a doc appt tomorrow. Will see if I get another scan but I doubt I will until 20 weeks. Either way I hope she tries to hear the heartbeat and gets to! Took my blood pressure again tonight and it was much better than last night! So I wonder if I was fighting something off yesterday. DS woke up with a sore throat. :( He has a horrible cough tonight so I might have to get out the nebulizer and give him a treatment to help him get rid of it.

OH is the best!! I came home with a huge body pillow on our bed with 3 bows on it and a tag that said To: "my Love"!! He's so sweet! I finally have a great body pillow!!! YAY!!!!!!

That is too sweet! Long may it last!

I was really looking forward to one of my favorite meals tonight and made a big pot of stuffed peppers...only once the whole apartment was filled with the usually delicious smell did I realize that the smell makes me feel sick! It's too cold here to open up the windows and air the place out, so I hope at least by the time I get home from work it is much lessened! Guess I'll have to give it away to friends or freeze it up for when I can stand it again. I hope I didn't ruin it for myself!

On the plus side, I have a new (healthier than carbs!) craving: honeydew melon! It tasted amazing and I really had to hold myself back and just eat 2 slices instead of the entire melon like I wanted...I knew the only outcome to that indulgence would be to have quite the stomach ache. I've never considered eating anything close to an entire melon in one sitting-have no idea why that seems like a reasonable idea just because I'm pregnant!?! :)

Whig- sometimes it depends on the sonographers technique as they may be slightly off in their measurements -ie human error. It is such a cute picture!

Eve- so sorry that you are still in hospital...hope you get out soon!

Sugarbeth- sorry to hear you are not well. I hope that you will recover quickly and that the baby is doing well in spite of all the germs.

Myra you cracked me up laughing about the melon!

We just got home from playgroup Christmas party...omgosh I ate too much food and been feeling really sick so didn't have coffee just some juice.
Still have a pain in the pelvis...dang it!
Am seriously considering hiring or buying a doppler. Do you know which ones are good? I have no clue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->