~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

whoever was talking about oranges i went and bought some cuties after work and ate like 4 of them..so good!!!!

Discovering how much it stinks to have morning sickness, a cold, and a toddler who's also sick all at the same time. Been feeling pretty bad lately! Seems like prenatals have begun to fight back as well, even taking them after a good meal makes me want to throw up for two hours afterwards.

LOL! we're pregnant twins!! Sounds like my day too! The nose blowing... the associated headache. It's a blast. At least I haven't thrown up yet today!! Just the nausea.

whoever was talking about oranges i went and bought some cuties after work and ate like 4 of them..so good!!!!

I KNOW! I think Jessie and I split 5 before we even got out of bed this morning. My husband brought a big bowl up to the room and we just kept eating them! lol It's nice because they don't seem to give me heartburn whereas if I drink orange juice I'm screwed.

Libbysmum I just bought a sonoline and I'm not sure how I feel about it! The display doesn't really work for me. Today it said I have a hb of 50. Sometimes it says my hb is 130. I did hear the placenta sounds again today and maybe the baby for just a few beats. I'm having hard enough time finding my hb with the thing so I don't have much faith in it.

Ugh I have been sick all day. I have managed to keep food down though. I'm also getting what must be the round ligament pains. If I stand up to fast I get pretty sharp pains in my hips. Hopefully for some of us the sickness will ease soon! I'm soo hungry I just want to eat normal again!

On a totally random note my puppy is watching Family Guy. He really likes Brian I guess lol! Anyway it is cute as heck!

so I'm getting worried, I'm hungry lots but not for anything in particular. Should my nausea be letting up this soon? I get it but not like I did earlier in the week. Smells are still strong, DH breakfast made me move to another part of the room until he finished. My boobs aren't as sore either....

I'm going to get a dating US soon, so that should help me confirm anything.

Thoughts?

Same here! I haven't been sick once, had slight nausea but nothing food doesn't solve! I feel fine in myself, a little tired but that's it. No sore boobs nothing!
I'm a bit worried too! Though I had hardly any symptoms with my son either.
Wish my dating scan was soon, still got another 3-4 weeks. I'm going to try a Doppler I think.

I think we might just be on the luckier end of the symptom range! I am very much the same, not much in the way of MS, just occasional nausea, I get tired earlier, and tend to take extra naps when I'm at home. I did have some ligament pain but that seems to be clearing up. It does make you a bit worried though, when you see so many other people with acute symptoms, and you are left wondering if anything is actually happening! I am looking forward to my scan on the 21st, just to confirm that little bean is actually in there and doing OK.

Round ligament pain already!!! I say it's just too darn early for that! Lol

I have that too! Its painful and annoying isn't it?

I have such a hard time keeping up with these posts!
Feeling tired today- hardly any sleep. I guess work xmas parties will do that!
DH went to work on his day off...he wont get paid for the extra hours and it is his only day off this week. I was not too happy about it! I hate being by myself with just the little one.

I went to my xmas party on Friday and spent much of Saturday evening asleep. Sorry to hear your husband has to go into work, that sucks.

I was SO RELIEVED to read your post :blush: I have slight nausea that is kept at bay with eating. Hardly a tummy at all, no sore boobs. I am def veiny and I am also tired more easily but not like everyone else. It's my first and I lost an angel-baby before so it's hard not to panic when I see what everyone else is experiencing. :cry:

I have to wait until Dec 28th for my next app to see if the doppler picks up a heart beat. I'm so scared that there's nothing going on in there!
:wacko:

Discovering how much it stinks to have morning sickness, a cold, and a toddler who's also sick all at the same time. Been feeling pretty bad lately! Seems like prenatals have begun to fight back as well, even taking them after a good meal makes me want to throw up for two hours afterwards.

LOL! we're pregnant twins!! Sounds like my day too! The nose blowing... the associated headache. It's a blast. At least I haven't thrown up yet today!! Just the nausea.

Lol I'm sorry to hear it! All this sneezing is hurting my belly muscles. But, luckily I didn't throw up either. Came close a few times though! Hopefully we both feel better soon, I got absolutely nothing done today!

I was craving jalapeño poppers so badly today. Since I couldn't have them, I ended up substituting them with grapes. Wasn't the same, but the grapes were quite nice too!

Hopeful honey we both have our scans booked the same day! Maybe when you finish your scan we can compare notes :) :haha:

i bought some today also and then put the peels in a sauce pan with a little water and some cinnamon sticks and simmered made my house smell so good.

Question? Are cutie oranges the same as manderines?
Becca are you really having twins?

hey girls!
is anyone that exhausted every day that they close their eyes for 5 minutes and when they wake up they feel sick and dizzy with a head ache from hell?? i am falling asleep at the drop of a hat and i wake up feeling like i have been drinking for the last 3 days straight :( its horrible!!

Morning everyone!!! Eve I hope u get out of hospital today.

Just realised that I am gona have to ring up and change my scan date, I come back from holiday the day before, but won't reach home till the early hours of New Year's Eve, my scan shud be half 8 in the morning, but it all depends on the coach from France not being delayed, the ferry being on time then catching another coach from London back home, which is another 7 hours. It all seemed a good idea when I booked it, before I knew I was pregnant!!!

Is anyone else really uncomfy at night? I just can't get comfy, my tummy just feels heavy, god help me when I have a proper bump!! Lol

Mara- Yes, I think my headaches because I have cut back on the coffee. I think my body is having withdrawals.
Alice -so sorry to hear of your terrible night sleep! I hate when that happens!
Hope- I had that horrible uncomfortable feeling with my DD. I tried everything from sleeping with a pillow between my legs, propping myself up with other pillows etc...was just super sensitive for me- even driving I hated because the seatbelt annoyed my tummy.
I hired a doppler- Just for one month. Will see how I go with it. I call it my own Christmas present to myself. I should get it sometime tomorrow.
The landlord is suppose to come see if he can fix our shower tomorrow too...I don't know if he can...like all the other "fix" jobs he has done not such a good job and probably should have hired a professional tradesman. Oh well what can you do?

Morning ladies!!! 10+4 today, and off to see the doctor at 9:30 for a heartbeat check. Praying she finds it! If not, I'm begging for an ultrasound. I can't shake the something has gone wrong feeling. And I can't wait until 2 days after Christmas when my 12 week is scheduled (not ultrasound, just OB appt.) I dont' see the point in doing testing for my oh and I, because either way, we are having a baby. I'll go ballistic if I have to wait!! I'm not sleeping well due to nightmares, which doesn't help the already exhausted pregnancy feeling I've got going on.

We're also looking at a couple of bigger places to move to today. And we are on day 4 of my DD being sick with a 101.8-102.2 degree fever. I can keep it down with meds, but I can't get the thing to break. She's not sleeping much either, and OH works 12 hour shifts. We are one exhausted crummy feeling household at the moment. But with DD being home sick from school we have been working on her Christmas presents for her dad and his family. And got them done, I just have to make bows still. I adore ornament making :)

Yup, also sleeping really badly over here. If my DS wakes up in the night, I can't get back to sleep again :dohh:

Libbysmum- Cuties are clementines...I wasn't certain the difference between those and mandarins so I had to look it up (any kind of procrastination I can find to avoid doing work! ;-) ). Turns out clementines are a kind of mandarin orange

Little rest for the weary here. Hard to fall asleep, stay asleep or up too early....

And I have a headache on top of this....heartburn and constipation. Fun times over here!

And training for another full day.

Hey y'all
I'm at the crazy doctor with my dad right now waiting for him to finish up then he taken me to my scan:) & I got to get blood drawn too.
he still duno I'm pregnant, he thinks I gotta get a MRI or X-ray or something done lol but he waiting in the car anyways! I wish I could just tell him but I know he would tell my mom and I just don't want to right now. Its a shame well wish me luck hopefully I have pictures and good new

I'M GETTING HOME TODAY!!!!!!!!
The dr said I'm still 2+ ketones but I can go home I have to keep drinking!! I also got a scan:
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/null-1.jpg

Question? Are cutie oranges the same as manderines?
Becca are you really having twins?

Clementines are a variety of manderins and cuties are a brand of clementines. :D

and oh my gosh thank heavens no! LOL I just meant Sugar and I were going through all of the exact same things. :) Just one baby in my belly! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->