~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I completely agree with the sleeping... it's just utter rubbish. Daughter is finally sleeping through the night but I'm not! Just either hot, uncomfortable, sick, sore, etc etc I haven't slept straight through the night since I got pregnant with my first!

Got up this morning, went downstairs to take my thyroid pill, took it with a glass of water and promptly threw everything up. Loads of water before the stomach bile started coming. I HATE vomiting bile. :( Not a great start to the day. I just ate a bowl of cereal and I'm praying it stays down. I've gotta get J to gymnastics and then I'm watching my friend's toddler until 4 too....

Ugh, sleep is the worst for me here too. I have trouble falling asleep despite being exhausted all day. Then I'm up all night to pee (2-3 times a night) or adjust the heat (I'm constantly boiling in my skin or absolutely frozen) and then I have a toddler who loves to wake up a lot suddenly. I feel like a zombie lately, and have no choice but to pass out for a nap along with my toddler.

I can't get enough of them cuties!! I'm at work today and a patient brought us two boxes of them. She must have read my mind!!!

I also have been getting crappy sleep at night too. i don't understand cuz im tired all the time but when i actually lay down i can't get comfortable for some reason.

Today is our work holiday party, so there is free food from 11am-5:30pm. i wish i had a better appetite because i would love to eat everything!!

My doctor's appointment and scan is in a few hours i'm so excited to see if there is one or two little beans in there!!

Martin's snoring has become so bad it is keeping me up every night.

I just had a tiny amount of pink tinged CM again. The MW will just tell me to go away again so as I have no cramps or anything I will just see how it goes.

So it appears we are a group of Vitamin-C deprived insomniacs :haha: My orange craving has disappeared...hopefully the insomnia will too!!

how is every one. hope today goes well with no morning sickness i gotta catch up on :hangwashing::dishes::comp:(homework)
but im 10 weeks now yay for the Prune week :happydance:

Hopeful honey we both have our scans booked the same day! Maybe when you finish your scan we can compare notes :) :haha:

Libbysmum, I don't get a scan that day :( I had an early one because my last pregnancy (that I lost) had complications and I also ended up losing my right ovary and tube. So they had to scan to make sure it wasn't ectopic as I only have 'lucky left' now. :haha:

So my next scan is at 20 weeks to find out the gender. :thumbup: My next appointment with the doctor is on the 28th and I just want to hear the heartbeat to know our little one is okay.

Last night I had stretchy-feeling cramps. They were quite uncomfortable and I kept waking up with them. They feel a little better now that I've emptied my bladder but are still there. It's scary! :nope:

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well.

Sorry to hear so many of you are having trouble sleeping. I seem to be doing quite well at the moment and if anything, I am sleeping too much! I do wake up in the night to use the loo, but usually drop straight back to sleep. Hope you all get to catch up on your zzz soon.

Discovering how much it stinks to have morning sickness, a cold, and a toddler who's also sick all at the same time. Been feeling pretty bad lately! Seems like prenatals have begun to fight back as well, even taking them after a good meal makes me want to throw up for two hours afterwards.

Sounds rough, hope you feel better soon x

I've seen that quite a few times as well. That type of thing scares me, seems like bad kharma. I wouldn't mess with claims that baby may be unhealthy for another scan - seems like you're just asking for trouble to come out of it!

I agree!!! There were times I'd call in sick to work and end up sick just because I called in. So I learned not to lie about stuff like that.

I have a doc appt tomorrow. Will see if I get another scan but I doubt I will until 20 weeks. Either way I hope she tries to hear the heartbeat and gets to! Took my blood pressure again tonight and it was much better than last night! So I wonder if I was fighting something off yesterday. DS woke up with a sore throat. :( He has a horrible cough tonight so I might have to get out the nebulizer and give him a treatment to help him get rid of it.

OH is the best!! I came home with a huge body pillow on our bed with 3 bows on it and a tag that said To: "my Love"!! He's so sweet! I finally have a great body pillow!!! YAY!!!!!!

Hope the doc could hear the hb. Your hubby sounds lovely, thats really sweet of him.

I was really looking forward to one of my favorite meals tonight and made a big pot of stuffed peppers...only once the whole apartment was filled with the usually delicious smell did I realize that the smell makes me feel sick! It's too cold here to open up the windows and air the place out, so I hope at least by the time I get home from work it is much lessened! Guess I'll have to give it away to friends or freeze it up for when I can stand it again. I hope I didn't ruin it for myself!

On the plus side, I have a new (healthier than carbs!) craving: honeydew melon! It tasted amazing and I really had to hold myself back and just eat 2 slices instead of the entire melon like I wanted...I knew the only outcome to that indulgence would be to have quite the stomach ache. I've never considered eating anything close to an entire melon in one sitting-have no idea why that seems like a reasonable idea just because I'm pregnant!?! :)

Oh no, what a shame!

Snap on the melon, I love eating melon at the moment too, and I could easily sit and eat a whole one. Just so lovely and sweet, and seems to help with the thirst I seem to have.

I was SO RELIEVED to read your post :blush: I have slight nausea that is kept at bay with eating. Hardly a tummy at all, no sore boobs. I am def veiny and I am also tired more easily but not like everyone else. It's my first and I lost an angel-baby before so it's hard not to panic when I see what everyone else is experiencing. :cry:

I have to wait until Dec 28th for my next app to see if the doppler picks up a heart beat. I'm so scared that there's nothing going on in there!
:wacko:

Glad I could help, its our first too. I know it does get worrying when you feel you dont have as many symptoms as everyone else. Guess we should count ourselves lucky :)

Morning ladies!!! 10+4 today, and off to see the doctor at 9:30 for a heartbeat check. Praying she finds it! If not, I'm begging for an ultrasound. I can't shake the something has gone wrong feeling. And I can't wait until 2 days after Christmas when my 12 week is scheduled (not ultrasound, just OB appt.) I dont' see the point in doing testing for my oh and I, because either way, we are having a baby. I'll go ballistic if I have to wait!! I'm not sleeping well due to nightmares, which doesn't help the already exhausted pregnancy feeling I've got going on.

We're also looking at a couple of bigger places to move to today. And we are on day 4 of my DD being sick with a 101.8-102.2 degree fever. I can keep it down with meds, but I can't get the thing to break. She's not sleeping much either, and OH works 12 hour shifts. We are one exhausted crummy feeling household at the moment. But with DD being home sick from school we have been working on her Christmas presents for her dad and his family. And got them done, I just have to make bows still. I adore ornament making :)

Hope everythings OK at the scan :hugs:

Good luck with the househunting, hope you find something you like.

I can't get enough of them cuties!! I'm at work today and a patient brought us two boxes of them. She must have read my mind!!!

I also have been getting crappy sleep at night too. i don't understand cuz im tired all the time but when i actually lay down i can't get comfortable for some reason.

Today is our work holiday party, so there is free food from 11am-5:30pm. i wish i had a better appetite because i would love to eat everything!!

My doctor's appointment and scan is in a few hours i'm so excited to see if there is one or two little beans in there!!

Have fun at the party and good luck at the doctors.

Martin's snoring has become so bad it is keeping me up every night.

I just had a tiny amount of pink tinged CM again. The MW will just tell me to go away again so as I have no cramps or anything I will just see how it goes.

Hope its nothing serious, sending lots of positive thoughts your way :hugs:

Sorry ladies. I'm out.

Baby died today. The bleed had grown larger and ended up collapsing the baby's sac. So our baby was perfect and healthy and growing exactly as it should.. And the bleed killed it. I feel so utterly broken. :cry:

Sorry ladies. I'm out.

Baby died today. The bleed had grown larger and ended up collapsing the baby's sac. So our baby was perfect and healthy and growing exactly as it should.. And the bleed killed it. I feel so utterly broken. :cry:

Oh my gosh Whig!!! I'm so sorry! :hugs: That's horrible :sad2: I really thought that little one of yours was going to make it despite the odds!!

Sorry ladies. I'm out.

Oh honey, I'm so SO sorry:hugs: Please take some time to heal....if you need to vent, feel free. My heart goes out to you...xoxo

Sorry ladies. I'm out.

I am so truly sorry for your loss. Thinking of you at this sad time x x

Sorry ladies. I'm out.

omg im so sorry hun :hugs: xxxx

Oh no Whigfield I feel so desperately sad for you. I can't believe it.

I'm so so sorry :hugs:

Sorry ladies. I'm out.

Oh my... so sorry to hear that whig :cry: :hugs: Words cannot express.

Sorry ladies. I'm out.

so sorry hun, :nope::sleep:

Sorry ladies. I'm out.

whig :cry: i'm in shock! I'm so so sorry :nope:

Whig, I am so sorry! I am just heartbroken for you right now. I know there's nothing I can really say to make things easier but I do want you to know you are in my prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->