~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Oh whigfield I'm so very sorry. You have been through so much. I can't even imagine your heartbreak. Take care of yourself hun

Sorry ladies. I'm out.

Baby died today. The bleed had grown larger and ended up collapsing the baby's sac. So our baby was perfect and healthy and growing exactly as it should.. And the bleed killed it. I feel so utterly broken. :cry:

im so sorry whig!! :hugs::hugs:

Sorry ladies. I'm out.

Baby died today. The bleed had grown larger and ended up collapsing the baby's sac. So our baby was perfect and healthy and growing exactly as it should.. And the bleed killed it. I feel so utterly broken. :cry:

I am so sorry for your loss, :cry:
I am thinking of you, :hugs:

Last night I had stretchy-feeling cramps. They were quite uncomfortable and I kept waking up with them. They feel a little better now that I've emptied my bladder but are still there. It's scary! :nope:

I have been having these cramps for about a week now. I wake up with them, I often get them during the day too. They're like my muscles are stretched and very sore, sometimes I have stabbing pains that feel like the scar tissue is having a rough time. Had this last time for the entire first trimester, but it still worries me every time I get them.

Sorry ladies. I'm out.

[/QUOTE]

I'm so, so sorry to hear this. :cry::hugs:

Sorry ladies. I'm out.

Gutted for you Whig <3

Sorry ladies. I'm out.

I am so sorry, you've been through so much already with your little one and my heart breaks for you that it has come to this end. You're in my thoughts, and I hope and pray with time you start to feel better. Take care xxX

oh Whig, I'm so so sorry hun :cry: life is really unfair sometimes :( xxx

Dear Whig,
So heartbreaking to hear that news! I just want to give you a big hug because I truly don't have words! If you need to talk let me know :( I am on here just about every day.

Whig I'm so sorry. I was really hoping this one would stick.

I told 2 coworkers today and I'll be telling the boss tomorrow. We had 2 days of training and I was up and down so much today that he had to have noticed. And I want to be ahead of the gossip mill.
I was so sick today I could barely eat the lunch we had and I had a migraine on top of it.

I feel better knowing that close friends and close coworkers know just in case. And their support feels reassuring to me in a way I didn't expect.

whig i'm so sorry to hear about this! if you need anything feel free to message me if you ever need to talk or vent or anything!!

afm my doctors appointment went ok. i did lose a twin but my body absorbed it already so there is currently one baby that is prefectly healthy and growing just right! its kind of bitter sweet i def. wasn't prepared mentally or financially for twins, but its still rough knowing i lost one! i'm glad one is doing well though

Morning everyone!!! Eve I hope u get out of hospital today.

Just realised that I am gona have to ring up and change my scan date, I come back from holiday the day before, but won't reach home till the early hours of New Year's Eve, my scan shud be half 8 in the morning, but it all depends on the coach from France not being delayed, the ferry being on time then catching another coach from London back home, which is another 7 hours. It all seemed a good idea when I booked it, before I knew I was pregnant!!!

Is anyone else really uncomfy at night? I just can't get comfy, my tummy just feels heavy, god help me when I have a proper bump!! Lol

I haven't slept well in some time!! I will wake up multiple times a night whether I be hot or cold or uncomfortable. My tummy hurts after so long laying on my side and it's just frustrating. I've been looking for a body pillow and OH bought me one yesterday and it's perfect!!! I slept so good with it last night! Only woke up once to take the covers off me that OH put on me. LOL! He is always covering me up and I'm always waking up sweating and taking them off. gotta love it! :) He's so sweet!

I'M GETTING HOME TODAY!!!!!!!!
The dr said I'm still 2+ ketones but I can go home I have to keep drinking!! I also got a scan:
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/null-1.jpg

So glad you get to go home today!!! Make sure to drink a crap load of water!!!! :hugs:

Sorry ladies. I'm out.

Oh my Whig!!! :( I'm so sorry to hear this!! :cry: I thought for sure everything would be OK with your LO! :hugs: Take care of yourself and I'm praying for you and your bean!

I had a doctor's appointment today. We got to hear the heartbeat!! She didn't think we'd be able to hear it but it was right where I felt a movement last night!! I wasn't for sure it was movement but I couldn't put it as anything else because it wasn't a gas bubble and it brought back memories of when I was pg with DS so I know it had to be movement. It sealed it for me when she found the heartbeat in the same spot!

I will be changing doctors though and have to meet up with the new doc on Tuesday of next week. I hope they send me for another scan but I'm not feeling very confident about it! As long as I can hear the heartbeat I'll be good! :) And especially when I can start feeling it move around a little more will be perfect too! But the clinic I was going asked if I was going to go to the actual doc's office and we talked about it. She said that if my blood pressure goes up any higher then I become high risk and they'd have to refer me over there anyways. So I figure I better go on and start now so I can get better treatment if need be. On the good news, my blood pressure was the lowest I've ever seen it today!! They were happy with it but I was majorly confused! I made her retake it and it said the same!

Maybe the diet change of no sweets and eating a bit healthier and less is working with it! They said that potatoes and bananas (potassium) help lower it. Where it was high on Monday I got a very small container of mashed potatoes from Wal-Mart and a single banana for lunch and so I'm hoping that's what it was that helped lower it. If so I'll eat that for lunch every day! LOL!

ETA: Oh, forgot to mention I've lost 2lbs now so far!

Well the worse has happen to me:cry: when I went for the scan there wasn't nothing there:cry: so when I seen the screen I ran out of the room:cry: I rush to the hospital to be sure and it was true I had lost my baby:cry: so now you have 15angels I was supposed to get a dnc done but I got up and left I know I shouldn't of but I'm so hurt right now I just want to never face the world ever again I'm gonna back to the hospital to have surgery done tomorrow :cry: I just wanted to go to my mothers and hide in her spare bedroom and that's where I'm now crying my eyes out so depressed the baby I've wanted for two years is now gone I got to go this is to much right now I'm gonna try going to bed goodluck ladies :cry:

Well the worse has happen to me:cry: when I went for the scan there wasn't nothing there:cry: so when I seen the screen I ran out of the room:cry: I rush to the hospital to be sure and it was true I had lost my baby:cry: so now you have 15angels I was supposed to get a dnc done but I got up and left I know I shouldn't of but I'm so hurt right now I just want to never face the world ever again I'm gonna back to the hospital to have surgery done tomorrow :cry: I just wanted to go to my mothers and hide in her spare bedroom and that's where I'm now crying my eyes out so depressed the baby I've wanted for two years is now gone I got to go this is to much right now I'm gonna try going to bed goodluck ladies :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear this!!!! :hugs: Please take the time to heal and I pray you get your sticky baby. :cry: Message me if you need anything!

Ilovehim...hugs to you...How very disappointing! Have you been cramping? I was advised by the EPU that unless you have been in pain or cramping a D&C isn't really needed sometimes they give you a tablet thing...starts with an m but cant think of the name of it right now and it helps get things started so that you can return to your regular cycles and try again later. We just had ours naturaly and it had been dead about 4 weeks or longer without me even knowing it had died so I can understand your disappointment. Just take in mind that after a mc the body is naturally more fertile. Perhaps there was something wrong chromosomal? Will they test any tissues to find out? Usually after the first few miscarriages they test but not for the first couple :(
I have no idea why we lost 2nd. It was hard emotionally. Give yourself time to heal physically and emotionally xoxo thinking of you!

so sorry for the losses. it is so hard to now what to say at a time like this. praying for healing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->