~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Yay, whigfield! Those are great numbers!!!!

Hey guys just popping on here for some advice. Has anyone had bad cramping (not the same as period a little sorer like you have an upset stomach but dont) and been really gassy about 10dpo and then got a bfp?

These were exactly my symptoms actually, at one point it woke me up in the night with cramps. :thumbup: I don't really cramp much anymore though.

When did you get your BFP, were you sure AF was going to show and she just didnt? And congratualtions :)

Hey guys just popping on here for some advice. Has anyone had bad cramping (not the same as period a little sorer like you have an upset stomach but dont) and been really gassy about 10dpo and then got a bfp?

These were exactly my symptoms actually, at one point it woke me up in the night with cramps. :thumbup: I don't really cramp much anymore though.

When did you get your BFP, were you sure AF was going to show and she just didnt? And congratualtions :)

I got the faintest of BFPs at 12dpo, and another faint one at 13dpo (but you didn't have to squint to see this.. It was just really light!) I was *convinced* AF was going to show but felt a little curious as I was expecting a 13-14 day LP and was getting this cramping around 9-10dpo. I also got spotting on 13 & 14 dpo after getting BFPs and was convinced that would be it (also passed 2 clots).. However after that it tailed off and I didn't have anymore until today (but only twice so far). I am however a really stressy person and worry all the time and I have been known to spot when I get REALLY stressed.. So I'm hoping this is just normal for me. :dohh:

You can checkout my chart here: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31f19e

How many DPO are you? :flower:

I am so very sorry sunshine and mildred :hugs: I hope you are both ok xx

Hi all,
I tested yesterday with a hpt and got a bfp! Tested again today just to be sure 😊
I did an online calculation and it says baby #2 would be due 7th July :)

Would love to chat and hear your stories x
Congrats to all xx

I got the faintest of BFPs at 12dpo, and another faint one at 13dpo (but you didn't have to squint to see this.. It was just really light!) I was *convinced* AF was going to show but felt a little curious as I was expecting a 13-14 day LP and was getting this cramping around 9-10dpo. I also got spotting on 13 & 14 dpo after getting BFPs and was convinced that would be it (also passed 2 clots).. However after that it tailed off and I didn't have anymore until today (but only twice so far). I am however a really stressy person and worry all the time and I have been known to spot when I get REALLY stressed.. So I'm hoping this is just normal for me. :dohh:

You can checkout my chart here: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31f19e

How many DPO are you? :flower:

I am 12DPO today. I haven't had many symptoms at all this month however saturday was weird. I was at my boyfriend's dad's and was sitting on the sofa and was getting really sore craps in my stomch and twice when I was there i had to go pee so I have been peeing a lot more. The pains made me think i needed to go to the toilet as I was expecting to have an upset tummy but nothing so they were different to af cramping. Then last night in bed I had some cramping just very mild but it made me think af is on it's way.

Praying af stays away and I can test :)

You must be so excited, I can't wait until I can come on here and say I am pregnant.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1349067600z0z8z30z14.png

I am 12DPO today. I haven't had many symptoms at all this month however saturday was weird. I was at my boyfriend's dad's and was sitting on the sofa and was getting really sore craps in my stomch and twice when I was there i had to go pee so I have been peeing a lot more. The pains made me think i needed to go to the toilet as I was expecting to have an upset tummy but nothing so they were different to af cramping. Then last night in bed I had some cramping just very mild but it made me think af is on it's way.

Praying af stays away and I can test :)

You must be so excited, I can't wait until I can come on here and say I am pregnant.

That sounds really promising! I will keep my fingers crossed for you and hope to see you join us in this thread! :happydance:

Does anyone know how to work out the due date. I did an online calculator that said 7th July I just wondered if that was right. The first day of my last period was 30th September x

Does anyone know how to work out the due date. I did an online calculator that said 7th July I just wondered if that was right. The first day of my last period was 30th September x

Do you know when you ovulated?

No unfortunately I don't :( the website I went on didn't ask that either x

I got implantation spotting 6 days ago if that helps xx

Welcome and congrats!!! :flower:

Yes, i think that sounds right... my lmp was the 27th September and going by that date my edd is 4th July. Going by my ovulation test date then my edd is the 6th July. Iam waiting for my scan on the 16th to know...

When are you having a scan?
xxx

Sounds right to me! I've added you to the front page! :thumbup:

PS congrats! :dance:

Thank you every one :)
I haven't got a Scan booked in as you don't get one until 12 weeks do you?? Or has it changed? X

I'm so sorry to hear your news mildred and lovn.sunshine. Hope you're both doing ok and stay strong :hugs:

whigfield - what fantastic news! I'm so happy you've got a sticky beany :happydance:

I've booked my first doctors appointment for Thursday but I don't think much happens other than booking in with a midwife. Do any of you UK ladies know?

MrsLuLu I'm pretty sure that happens. How come you booked an appointment at the docs just to get it confirmed? Cause when I had my first they booked me An appointment for 8 weeks to see the midwife then booked the scan for 12 weeks x

Booked my first prenatal appointment today for November 13th. The secretary asked me how far along I was, not what my LMP was, which was good, since I didn't want to argue with her right then about how I actually now when I ovulated (Day 21, not 14.) :haha:
So my appointment will be at 6 weeks! Yay, last time I had to wait until 8 weeks. Also, this new doctor I switched to does ultrasounds every visit and will let me try a vbac as well. :happydance:

Hi Mummytojack1, I phoned the doctors surgery today and they said I need to see my doctor first. Like you I was thinking they could just book my straight in with a midwife but apparently not! It seems like a bit of a waste of time to me!

Oh no I have a really really bad feeling...

Yesterday (11-12dpo) I tested with FRER in SMU which was positive - medium strength line. Then later that day I tested with clear blue digi (with conception indicator) and it was positive 1-2 weeks.

Then today (12-13 dpo) I've had some tiny blobs of brown tinged cm, not like normal spotting, but brown tinged nonetheless. So I went out and brought more pee sticks in a panic.

They only had boots own (not the plus/minus ones, but just the pink lines in the tiny test window). It only has a very very faint line so now I'm convinced i'm having a chemical and it's all going to be over. I'm sure cramping is getting worse too.

I feel sick to my stomach with worry and don't know what to do! DH is working nights and I won't see him till wednesday. Please help ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->