~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Fab news about your appointment mouse_chicky. Must be lovely to have an ultrasound so early to put your mind at ease! We have to wait until 12 weeks in the uk unless you have complications :(

Yeah it's always a waiting game. With my first I went to the doctors first and he booked me a midwife appointment they didn't even test me. I said I got a bfp on a hpt and he said ok haha. So I think I'm going to hold off for abit then call the docs. I know found out yesterday still letting it all sink in. Baby number 2 wow!! X

Oh no I have a really really bad feeling...

Yesterday (11-12dpo) I tested with FRER in SMU which was positive - medium strength line. Then later that day I tested with clear blue digi (with conception indicator) and it was positive 1-2 weeks.

Then today (12-13 dpo) I've had some tiny blobs of brown tinged cm, not like normal spotting, but brown tinged nonetheless. So I went out and brought more pee sticks in a panic.

They only had boots own (not the plus/minus ones, but just the pink lines in the tiny test window). It only has a very very faint line so now I'm convinced i'm having a chemical and it's all going to be over. I'm sure cramping is getting worse too.

I feel sick to my stomach with worry and don't know what to do! DH is working nights and I won't see him till wednesday. Please help ladies xxx

Try not to worry, although I know that's way easier said than done. Brown spotting is considered normal in early pregnancy. As long as the cramps don't get worse that AF cramps [and the spotting doesn't turn bright red] everything should be OK. That newest test may not have been as sensitive, may have been faulty, maybe you're urine wasn't concentrated enough?
Sending you lots of positive thoughts and hugs :hugs:

Try not to worry MrsMcP. The tests may well have different sensitivities so may be completely normal not to get a darker line on the boots one if it is less sensitive. Brown spotting and cramping are also very common at this stage from what I've read! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean :hugs:

Yesterday (11-12dpo) I tested with FRER in SMU which was positive - medium strength line. Then later that day I tested with clear blue digi (with conception indicator) and it was positive 1-2 weeks.

Then today (12-13 dpo) I've had some tiny blobs of brown tinged cm, not like normal spotting, but brown tinged nonetheless. So I went out and brought more pee sticks in a panic.

They only had boots own (not the plus/minus ones, but just the pink lines in the tiny test window). It only has a very very faint line so now I'm convinced i'm having a chemical and it's all going to be over. I'm sure cramping is getting worse too.

I feel sick to my stomach with worry and don't know what to do! DH is working nights and I won't see him till wednesday. Please help ladies xxx

Try not to worry, although I know that's way easier said than done. Brown spotting is considered normal in early pregnancy. As long as the cramps don't get worse that AF cramps [and the spotting doesn't turn bright red] everything should be OK. That newest test may not have been as sensitive, may have been faulty, maybe you're urine wasn't concentrated enough?
Sending you lots of positive thoughts and hugs :hugs:

stay positive!!! the other brand may not be as sensitive as the others you had used in the past! prayers for you!!

MrsMcP - have everything crossed for you!

Loven.Sunshine and Mildred - so sorry for you... and wishing you all the baby dust and luck when you decide to try again.

Where i am we get to choose when we want to see a dr or midwife and we get a scan every single visit. it's great!! and to top it all off we can get as many private scans as we want for much cheaper than you ladies in uk.

Thank you. I really hope it's just a less sensitive test and more dilute urine, but I don't want to get my hopes up :( I just have this awful feeling

My hpt was super light on 11dpo, and I was panicked, but 12 dpo it went back to being dark.

Good luck! Don't lose hope.

Yeah, I know, MrsLulu, 12 weeks is the norm, so I was suprised. Although with dd, I had to wait until 16 weeks.

Please try not to worry! It's a different brand so I'd just disregard the fact it's fainter - my ICs are fainter but FRERs are blazing! :hugs:

I couldn't find any darn FRER's! I went to 4 different shops! Got myself into such a state. Don't know if i'll be able to hold off till the morning to test again. I have one more of the boots own (one that had the faint line) and 2 sainsburys digitals... have no idea how sensitive they are.

Hi everyone.. my name is Avalyn.. i just got my bfp few days ago and my first beta was 481 @ 17dpo.. is that good?

I am due July 5th.. so excited. This is baby #2

In both pregnancies i spotted when AF was meant to be due. Nothing to worry about :)

aw ((hugs)) hun. I hope all goes well. Am I the only person who can't beleive they are pg? I mean I really think it's a fake or something, like the doctor is gonna call back and say wth you aren't pg. Or you have some rare disease or cancer that's causing hcg in your urine you aren't pg. They ran a whole bunch of tests today because I'm concerned about my health. So now it's a waiting game. I just fear he is gonna call back and say your beta wasl ike 12 or something awful :(

aw ((hugs)) hun. I hope all goes well. Am I the only person who can't beleive they are pg? I mean I really think it's a fake or something, like the doctor is gonna call back and say wth you aren't pg.

This is exactly how I feel! I go through large periods where I have no symptoms at all so feel like I might be making it all up. My nausea came back today and I was so happy :haha: Just relieved to have a sign that something's going on in there! I probably wont be so happy about it in a few weeks time when ms kicks in properly!

I've got a digi test left so will probably take it tomorrow to make sure it says 3+ and then I'm going to try and stop testing and just believe it's really happening!

Hi everyone,
I'm Janine and yesterday I found out that I'm 4 weeks, 2 days-ish. So excited. I am due on July 6th 2013.
This is bay number 2 for me. Congrats everyone.

They ran a whole bunch of tests today because I'm concerned about my health. So now it's a waiting game. I just fear he is gonna call back and say your beta wasl ike 12 or something awful :(

Meant to say keep us posted with your results - I'm sure they'll be great :thumbup:

Congrats and welcome mummy2jj!

im in disbelief as well, took almost 2 year to conceive our first with clomid and now we have conceived naturally!!! :)
welcome to all the latest BFPs!

I'm really not believing it either.

Being told I wouldn't be able to conceive naturally when I was around 18. And now conceived my second baby!

I'm just so scared I'll lose this baby. A few months before I conceived Sophie I had a miscarriage (only knew about being pregnant less than 12 hours though) so I do know how devastating it is.

I just really want to know how far along I am!

aw ((hugs)) hun. I hope all goes well. Am I the only person who can't beleive they are pg? I mean I really think it's a fake or something, like the doctor is gonna call back and say wth you aren't pg. Or you have some rare disease or cancer that's causing hcg in your urine you aren't pg. They ran a whole bunch of tests today because I'm concerned about my health. So now it's a waiting game. I just fear he is gonna call back and say your beta wasl ike 12 or something awful :(

I feel exactly like that too! I'm just convinced that either it will turn out that I was never pregnant, or I'm going to m/c. I really hope this gets better because my blood pressure must be really high. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->