~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

congratulations to all the new bfps and people with good news!

So I've been messing around with possible siggy links for the group - this is the one that came out the best - the original one that was blinkie and all pretty is WAY too big for our siggy so I'll just add it to the front page.

The one I have here, if you all like it and want to use it, will link back to this group's due date list in the first post! Let me know what you think and if you all like it, I will add the code for you to copy and paste into your siggy! [please don't worry about not liking it or suggesting/creating a different one, I won't be offended! :haha:]

Possible siggy choice: [click it ~ it takes you to page 1 :thumbup:] ~~smaller option below~~

Siggy!

https://i.imgur.com/szeZu.jpg

Copy and paste the code below it into your signature ~
****to make it work proper you must
remove the second bolded / from both the [//IMG][//URL] at the end ~
so it looks like [/IMG][/URL] when you hit save!

https://i.imgur.com/szeZu.jpg[/[B]/[/B]IMG][/[B]/[/B]URL][/COLOR]

Please PM me if you have any problems making it work! It should allow anyone to click on your siggy and be linked back to our group! :)

A smaller option:

[URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1306259-july-sunbeams-welcome-all-due-july-2013-54-bumps-2-angels.html"][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/1dZhk.jpg

Code for smaller one: ~~same directions as above to make it work proper!~~

https://i.imgur.com/1dZhk.jpg[/[B]/[/B]IMG][/[B]/[/B]URL][/COLOR]

I got my first BFP Saturday :) It was faint, I almost missed it because the room was dark. I was about to get up and throw it away when it caught the light of the lamp in the far corner of our room...sure enough, plain as day! :happydance:

I'm planning on testing again tomorrow morning. We had just bought a two pack Friday night so might as well use it! I also want to see a more prominent line ;)

According to FF, I am due July 8th :)

Hey it is amazing what the human body is capable of...my sis and her DH tried 5 years for their first and thought it would take a while for baby 2...they went to try again and got pregnant straight away...her kids are only 17mths difference in age...she loves that they are close in age and couldnt be a happier mother.

Congrats new ladies!

Just think, in a few weeks, we'll all finally believe it's not too good to be true, and we can relax! :thumbup:

Love the banner sunshine.

Congrats new ladies!

Just think, in a few weeks, we'll all finally believe it's not too good to be true, and we can relax! :thumbup:

Love the banner sunshine.

Yeah, it really has not sunk in for me at all. Sometimes I forget that I'm pregnant! I'll be on these boards and reading about everyone else thinking, can't wait till that's me...oh wait! :rofl: I think part of it is that I told myself to try not to get too excited until I got the second stronger positive and missed my period (it was due between Saturday and today...no cramps or spotting, so I think I'm safe there :D).

I also think the siggy is cute! :thumbup:

Awesome! I added the code and instructions to that post! Please let me know if it's confusing or doesn't work proper! :)

EDIT - added a second smaller option! Does the same thing and the instructions are the same! :)

Hi ladies!!! I'm kinda freaking out because all my symptoms seem to have disappeared, except for my boobs being sore and random cramping...oh and the charlie horse in my groin earlier today (that SUCKED)

I had a dream last night that I had a etopic pregnancy

Then I had a short nap earlier this afternoon and dreamed i was having a girl and her name was Evie Grace (I really like this name, I'm hoping my OH does to if we have a girl)! I think my poor head is ALL sorts of screwy with day dreaming and worrying to much all at the same time. I'm impatiently waiting until the 10th, and praying for a heart beat. I'll be 6+1.

LMP puts me at July 5th, Ovulation puts me at July 2, I think that for now I'm sticking with the 5th as my due date though.

Sunshine~love the banner, and I'm sending more hugs your way.

Welcome to all the new ladies!! and how is everyone feeling?

Well I held pee for 4 hours and tested on a cheap digi - still BFP so has put my mind at ease a bit. Will test again in the morning.

The siggy looks fab by the way xx

I made a smaller one that may fit better in some's siggys! The code is in post 362 :thumbup:

Sunshine, the small one is just showing up as text and as the image when I copy and paste it.

OMG!! IT might help if I read the directions, got it :blush:

I need to decide which one of my other ones I want to ditch before I can add the siggy. Sigh.

mouse, I know what you mean! Although mine was easy, I'm cranky at my OH at the moment as he's going to a concert for his birthday ON our anniversary, to be fair his birthday is the day before our anniversary, but really I don't think a rock concert is a place for me to be while pregnant as he likes to be near the front and I don't want to be pushed, hit, smooshed, or sweated on, I'd probably be sick, and he doesn't seem to want to celebrate our anniversary this year...UGH...what a jerkface.

Congratulations, just look after yourselves and enjoy the beautiful experience. I think it is both wonderful and beautiful to go into Christmas (and beyond!!!) feeling this way.

All the best and take care.

My anniversary ticker didn't make the cut either. He knows I love him. :haha:
But this is baby and bump, not baby and husband. :rofl:

In all seriousness, I hope you and your oh are okay, mvosse. :hugs:

My anniversary ticker didn't make the cut either. He knows I love him. :haha:
But this is baby and bump, not baby and husband. :rofl:

In all seriousness, I hope you and your oh are okay, mvosse. :hugs:

oh, we are fine, I'm just grumpy, I'm sure we'll do something another day. I can't go cry at him right now he's sleeping. I just wasn't expecting that news since, well we are expecting. He doesn't seem to understand why I would be worried about being pushed up against the gate near mosh pits while pregnant, I know it's still early and our little bean is well protected, but that just seems like a not safe situation to put myself and our bean in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->