~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

OMG I finally heard the hb really loud and strong!!!! Yay!!! It was way higher than everyone says to look. Now just gotta concentrate on the baby being healthy!

I'm getting the cell-free fetal DNA blood test today (for Downs syndrome etc testing) and I found out it also tests for the sex chromosomes so we'll find out in 2 about weeks if this little one is a boy or girl! I loved the idea of staying team yellow but it is too tempting to find out, knowing the info is right there...so now I'm feeling impatient to know... ;-)

OMG I finally heard the hb really loud and strong!!!! Yay!!! It was way higher than everyone says to look. Now just gotta concentrate on the baby being healthy!

Yay, Donna!! Glad to hear it!

Heard the HB yesterday and today on my doppler. Took a recording of it yesterday and sent it too my mum. So amazing to hear. Took me less than 2 mins to find today but then he jumped out the way and I couldnt get him again hehe. Little munchkin.

aww the scan pics are sooo cute!! they look like proper little babies already! congrats to everyone who's had them :).

i'm deffo feeling a bulge where my uterus is beginning to pop out now! :)

Woohooo!!!! Today is the day for my first appt with new doc! I'm excited and hope everything goes well!!! I'm just really nervous about the cramping I've been having and my cold I have. It is in my chest bad now. I can barely talk and I'm coughing so hard! Last night when I woke up to go potty and laid back down I didn't even feel like I could breath properly. :( I really hope they can tell me something I can take to shake this! My OH just literally woke and said good morning and I said it back and he responded with "aww you sound horrible!" Thanks....thanks....because I feel worse than CRAP! I'm not sure how it's going to work with me not having any time off left except for Christmas eve I took off and Christmas day. If I have to miss any because of this it's going to ruin my week next week at work.

Yay! You're appt is finally here! Good luck!
Hope you feel better soon though.
Are you having an ultrasound (sorry I can't remember what you sad before. Lol)
Can't wait to hear about it!
Julie!

ilovehim: That does happen...we lost our 2nd in August and we were pregnant again in September. We only aDTD twice and that is all it took for us. You really have to do what you feel comfortable. Some people prefer to wait for 3 cycles to be sure they are totally clear of any tissues and old blood. I think that is why we have had bleeding problems with this one...maybe just small pockets of old blood. Do what is right for you both and when you feel ready.

i didnt know they could find a sex chromosome with a blood test!

Hi could you please take me off the due date list, I just found out my lil one didn't make it, went for scan today 11wk5 and baby only measured 8wk no hb :(

Good luck to all of you and h&h pregnancies xx

I'm so sorry for your loss butterfly. Nothing more painful than seeing that at your first scan :(

So sorry Butterfly :( Similar thing happened with us when I was pg with number 2...no heartbeat and measured 7wks and 1 day :( I was actually 11 weeks and 3 days along so I know how heartbreaking and upsetting this can be. We did the mc naturally which was quite painful and emotionally traumatic. I hope that you have good support from your Dr and the Early pregnancy unit? If you get really bad cramping go to the ER- take care xo

Hi could you please take me off the due date list, I just found out my lil one didn't make it, went for scan today 11wk5 and baby only measured 8wk no hb :(

I'm so so sorry hun x

Not much to report here. Last time I weighed myself (a couple of days ago) I was up to 10 stone. HALF A STONE heavier than pre-preg weight. I've given up now. I think I'm just making myself depressed!

Went out for a meal today at an all-you-can-eat buffet. HA that isn't gonna help is it? lol. It was my birthday meal out (it's my bday on Thursday).

Turns out DH can come to my ultrasound after all on Friday because MIL isn't working so she can watch DS2.

Yesterday my DS1 said to me :

"Mummy you shouldn't have a baby in your tummy"

to which I replied "why?"

"Because you're getting fat" - was the delightful response.

Ahh thank you darling. That's so kind of you!

Anybody else got serious gas?! I can't stop farting! (Sorry TMI!)

i didnt know they could find a sex chromosome with a blood test!

Apparently there are bits of baby's DNA in mom's bloodstream, and they can analyze the baby's DNA for quite a bit. My understanding is that right now the test is just approved in testing for Downs Syndrome, mutations of chromosome 13 & 18, and sex chromosomes.

Alice, on Monday afternon/eve, I had it such bad gas too!....it comes and goes but that was excessive! I was relieved OH wasn't around to have to deal with that extreme

Butterfly, so incredibly sorry for your loss! :hugs:

Nikki, I can imagine it is pretty hard to come back here. I hope you are well. I'm glad the bleeding has stopped and we will be praying for you to get your BFP very soon!

Alice, my brother's birthday is Thursday. :) Happy early birthday!

As for me, I had my ultrasound set up for tomorrow morning but the tech wasn't going to be there. So I went in today (luckily my husband was able to get it approved to come in a little late so he could be there). It was AMAZING! :happydance:

Baby was very active and kept waving and kicking. So cute! The heartbeat was 152 bpm and I was measuring right on (11 weeks 1 day). They put my due date as July 10th. She took several pictures and videos and put them on a disc for us. I think I've watched the videos about a million times now :haha:

Here's one of the scan pictures! You can see a little arm up waving :hi:

https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/mandyrene21/12182012_0001_zpsec1c170e.jpg

Butterfly so so sorry for your loss, that must have been so hard. xxx

Alice... the gas.. i know what you mean!

Breadsticks, lovely scan pic! so sweet.

Ilovehim, really hoping you get your bfp soon :thumbup:

Thanks for all your comments on my scan!

im so sorry sweety!! :hugs::hugs:

As for me, I had my ultrasound set up for tomorrow morning but the tech wasn't going to be there. So I went in today (luckily my husband was able to get it approved to come in a little late so he could be there). It was AMAZING! :happydance:

Baby was very active and kept waving and kicking. So cute! The heartbeat was 152 bpm and I was measuring right on (11 weeks 1 day). They put my due date as July 10th. She took several pictures and videos and put them on a disc for us. I think I've watched the videos about a million times now :haha:

Here's one of the scan pictures! You can see a little arm up waving :hi:

https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/mandyrene21/12182012_0001_zpsec1c170e.jpg

GORGEOUS!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->