~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I would love to be able to exercise, unfortunately I have got torn ligaments in my right knee and last year I broke my left foot and its been so bad since tearing by knee ligaments. I Have been referred back to orthopedics with it, my physio thinks there may still be a fracture :( hope not.

I bought a Doppler today, I am going to have a go when it arrives, but if I hear nothing I know that it's cause it's too early

Myra-i don't exercise LOL. unless walking up and down the stairs counts ;)

is anyone else feeling movement yet?? this kid is very wiggly already!

I have started feeling some movement I thought I was going crazy at first but it's def baby :)

Had my last early scan today. Still a nice strong heartbeat, still looks blob like although I did see a little arm and leg shape at one point. My booking in scan won't be until mid-late January.

I'm waiting until 12 weeks to start exercising. Right now I have a hard enough time just doing normal things with the round ligament pains and cramps. I do walk quite a bit though, so that's something.

Think I'm the only one who hasn't heard baby's heartbeat yet! Have an appointment for January 2nd, really eager for it.

Then I guess I'm exercising too! :winkwink: I'm on my feet all day in the classroom...must count for something!

What does the movement feel like? The only thing I'm feeling is a sporadic achiness/twinges on the lower left side but I assume that it is probably ligaments starting to stretch. Today is the first day I've had it. Can't wait to actually feel baby moving!

sugarbeth i haven't heard the heart beat either!! i've seen it on the ultrasound twice but the doctor didn't turn the sound on so i could hear it. hopefully at my next appointment January 2nd i'll get to hear it!

Then I guess I'm exercising too! :winkwink: I'm on my feet all day in the classroom...must count for something!

What does the movement feel like? The only thing I'm feeling is a sporadic achiness/twinges on the lower left side but I assume that it is probably ligaments starting to stretch. Today is the first day I've had it. Can't wait to actually feel baby moving!

You ever held a bug tightly in your hand? and felt that really gross wiggle feeling when they try to escape? kind of like that, only in your belly LOL its really odd feeling in the beginning as it progresses it kind of feels like a fish in there. I've never.gotten the "flutter" that people speak of it always.feel like bugs or equally.gross things squirming in my belly. at least til they get big :)

im not doing that mich exercise, ive got horses which are keeping me busy and active but im not actually riding now, so im doing a lot less than normal. Dont feel like doing a lot any way!!

I cant wait to feel baby move, some times at night i get strange feeling but dont know what they are, hubby keeps telling me i need to fart!

I'm waiting until 12 weeks to start exercising. Right now I have a hard enough time just doing normal things with the round ligament pains and cramps. I do walk quite a bit though, so that's something.

Think I'm the only one who hasn't heard baby's heartbeat yet! Have an appointment for January 2nd, really eager for it.

i havent heard the heart beat either i have seen it in the ultrasound but thats it. my app. is on the 4th.

I just a call from the doctor. I am a cystic fibrosis carrier. they are going to test my husband I am SO scared. I cant stop crying, i know he most likely is not because we have three healthy children, but at the same time we have had 6 losses as well. this pregnancy happened too easy and now this comes up. Apparently the auto screening for CF is fairly new so I probably didnt get it with the first two kids like I thought I did, and we refused with the last kid cause we thought we had already had the testing, so it was pointless. gaah I am SO scared :( I would have preferred not to know, I didnt want the testing, and they pushed it. if this baby has CF I wont terminate so it'll make the pregnancy that much more stressful *sigh*

i refused the CF screening because they said even if you are a carrier it doesn't mean that it will be passed on to your baby and even if it is there is no treatment for it. So for me it was better not to know. Don't stress out about it though because it doesn't mean your little one will def. have it or even likely have it it's just a possibility!!

i refused the CF screening because they said even if you are a carrier it doesn't mean that it will be passed on to your baby and even if it is there is no treatment for it. So for me it was better not to know. Don't stress out about it though because it doesn't mean your little one will def. have it or even likely have it it's just a possibility!!

I know how it works, i have a decent understanding of inheriting genes, and mutations. Im just nervous. I tried to refuse it, and they told me it was in the "same vial" as the triple screen so I was like I dont care, but it wasnt it was a seperate test and I was mad about it. .there is a 50/50 chance my children are carriers of the mutation. if my husband is a carrier it is a 25% chance that that we could produce a child with CF, 25% that they did not inherit the mutation at all. but the 50/50 of being a carrier is still there. No matter what I have most likely passed on a shit mutation to half my children :(

My friend lost her baby at 9 days old because of CF and they had no idea he had it till he was already dead. he would have been 7 months old this month.

Does anyone else get really really sharp pains when rolling over in bed awkwardly etc? A couple of times I've had them - they feel a bit like I've pulled a muscle or something... but really take your breath away sharp and only for a few seconds before calming down.

Does this sound like round ligament pain?

Sounds like it to me! I get them when I sneeze too!

oneandtwo - i THINK I felt movement last night. Had a sugary dessert and laid down to watch a movie. felt like crazy flutters, like thousand tiny gas bubbles but centralized in one area. LOL great bug example though. I remember the first time at 14 weeks with J it felt just like I had an eel in my belly.... really smooth, creepy and rolly!

Exercise? ugh. I'm a member with my local stroller strides group and I had been going, but since I got pregnant it's not been feasible. After almost passing out at the grocery store and needing to throwup all the time...I don't fancy my chances pushing a stroller through an exercise class for an hour. I have 10 more passes though and they expire in April so I'm hoping to feel better at some point so I can use them.

I agreed to the 12 week scan to see the baby and I know hubby wants to know the probability of a disorder.. but I have no idea what I would do if something were actually wrong. It terrifies me.

I grew up with a guy who has cf. He wasn't expected to make it to 30 or have kids....he's 40 otherwise healthy and 2 healthy babies.

Even if they have it... there are various levels of it. Some are really bad some are manageable. Hope that helps with some positive light.

Scan in an hour!!!

I grew up with a guy who has cf. He wasn't expected to make it to 30 or have kids....he's 40 otherwise healthy and 2 healthy babies.

Even if they have it... there are various levels of it. Some are really bad some are manageable. Hope that helps with some positive light.

Scan in an hour!!!

Very true, they didnt tell me which mutation I had, said she would call me back. im hoping they let me know cause some really are very mild and can be managed.

Scan in an hour!!!

Hope you have a wonderful scan!

I am stressing out!! Just had a bm (tmi) and had quite a bit of red blood when I wiped :( last night me an oh were messing in bed and he had his fingers in me (tmi) could it just be a combination of straining and also him messing with me last night?? It was the first time we have done anything sexual since finding out cause way to paranoid of mmc again! Now stressed its happening again :(

Nothing there when I wipe now but arrgghh!

We saw the baby last week and all was well. Was measuring ahead by 2 days.

Is this normal. I hope so

Using my doppler daily now - naughty I know. I might have tomorrow off using it! But heard my little muchkin again today...171bpm and perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->