~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Hey all... lovely bump pictures. I will have to load one up as I am 12 weeks :) Should do regular monthly photo updates from now- 40 weeks...progress.
DD is happy in the AC and watching the kids shows on tv. I am trying to tidy the house cause I have a friend coming over for a cuppa later this morning.
I was in serious pain last night. My back was throbbing badly and I had pain in my belly/abdomen area on the left and right sides...I hope all is ok in there! Really made me upset. DD was being a menace yesterday and kicked and screamed when we were at the park cause she didn't want to get in the car. She is so strong I hope she didn't injure me or the baby.

Hope everything is OK!! Hopefully it's just round ligament pain. I've actually not had back pain for about a week and today it came on full force at work. I was having pains shooting through it. Hoping it's just baby growing in your belly!!!

I am loving the bump pics!!!

12 weeks today! YAY!!! I would post a bump pic but all mine would be is my fat belly. :( I can see where it's pushing my insides up because my whole belly is getting round on the right side (must have O'd from right side) but my left side is really still about the same. My pants are starting to get uncomfortable though. Thinking about getting some belly bands. I can feel a hard spot though just above my pubic bone! I can't wait to start feeling it wiggle more!!

Here is mine at 9.5 weeks (blue dress) and at 12 weeks (red shirt)

Attachments

• pregnant at 9.5 weeks.jpg
    pregnant at 9.5 weeks.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 12 weeks pregnant.jpg
    12 weeks pregnant.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 5
love all the bump pics. you ladies all look fab.

I have mega backache today.

Love these belly pics! :happydance: I need take some soon, maybe at 12 weeks?

Has anyone gone completely public yet? We posted one of the ultrasound pictures to Facebook today. It's been fun to read through the comments! It's also nice to have it out there now, no more hiding :) My coworkers have known for a while and today they were helping me pick out larger scrubs for the next couple of months.

And now I have off work till the New Year :) Time to relax! I think I'm going to read A Tale of Two Cities...haven't read it since high school and I really enjoyed it. Though part of me wants to read The Hobbit again before seeing the movie. Hmmmm...

Aww That is cool Breadsticks. We went public with ours as soon as we knew of it. I am glad you have a supportive team working with you. Do you get much reading time? I use to read about 4 or 5 books every few months but since having my DD that seems to have hit the back burner and I would be lucky to get 1 or 2 a year...mainly cause when I have the time I am too tired. :) I miss reading.

I posted the pic of the ultrasound when we had it at 9 weeks as we saw the heartbeat so thought it'd be OK to post. The comments were funny....some were like OMG! I didn't know you were pregnant! My thoughts were like uhh because I hadn't told anyone! LOL! But it's great to have it public now! :)

Love these belly pics! :happydance: I need take some soon, maybe at 12 weeks?

Has anyone gone completely public yet? We posted one of the ultrasound pictures to Facebook today. It's been fun to read through the comments! It's also nice to have it out there now, no more hiding :) My coworkers have known for a while and today they were helping me pick out larger scrubs for the next couple of months.

We've told a lot of people. All the family knows as do most of our close friends and neighbors but I've decided not to post it to my blog or facebook until after our next scan. It's supposed to be the 12 week one but it won't be until 13w6 so I'll post something just after the new year. I'd like the added reassurance of seeing baby again PLUS being able to have a baby shaped scan photo to show off rather than the 8 week blob shot. :)

I'm just feeling soo horrible these days it's hard for me to enjoy much. So much I'd LIKE to be doing, baking cookies with my little one, building cotton ball snowmen... but just staying upright without tossing my cookies is an effort. I'm conflicted. I LOVE this age. 2 has been brilliant and I want to soak it all up but I'm also so desperate to get past the nauseated point in the pregnancy that I'm willing time away...

We are waiting until the midwife apt Jan 7 I think.
I've been really good only a few at work know because I've told them. No one else suspects as far as I can tell.
I want to get a revised due date at the appt. Since we are measuring bigger than 9 weeks....but I was temping and opk and mucus AND had that ultrasound that saw the egg ready.... so I know my dates are not wrong.

Love all the bellies :)

We also told pretty much as soon as we found out. I'm terrible at holding things in :haha:

we just went public with it this morning on facebook and so far the responses have been positive! we were going to wait until our next ultrasound but it isnt until after the new year and we are going away to stay with family for the holidays and we thought they better know haha
some days i have doubts about whether i am still pregnant or not but i know that is just silly! i have no reason to think wrongly! just still nervous i suppose :)

We haven't gone public. Two of my sisters know, my friend knows, my dad knows.cause my sister is a brat and told him when i specifically told her not to tell him of all people, and yesterday my neighbor called me out cause she noticed the belly!

we aren't going public til we find out gender, but we are mailing out announcements to close friends and family and will go "Facebook public" after they all get their letters so we have a few weeks at least as the gender scan isn't until the 7th! i am SO excited to tell our sons, they will find out when we take them to the scan :)

We each told our respective best friends, when all my symptoms disappeared, and we thought we lost the baby, because we were off of work for a few days trying desperately to get an untrasound, and they wanted to know what was up. Family members will find out over Christmas, then we'll tell everyone else in the New Year. It's easy to hide it when you're scared to lose another. Last time, facing everyone afterwards was really difficult for me.:cry:

This is our first time actually waiting! with 5 out of our last 9 pregnancies we told immediately, with our last son we waited til we got an us at like 5-6wks and saw a fetal pole and our betas and measurements were good :)

We each told our respective best friends, when all my symptoms disappeared, and we thought we lost the baby, because we were off of work for a few days trying desperately to get an untrasound, and they wanted to know what was up. Family members will find out over Christmas, then we'll tell everyone else in the New Year. It's easy to hide it when you're scared to lose another. Last time, facing everyone afterwards was really difficult for me.:cry:

I agree, and the amount of losses we had no one was happy for us really when we told they would just ask "are you far enough to not lose this one?" it got painful. thankfully we figured that and they didn't ever find out about a few losses. im very glad we waited so long with this one.

hello ladies, look at the lovely bumps!! I'll have to take one Friday when I'm 12 weeks and post it. My mom knows, my best friend, and my OH's family. Oh, and my supervisor at work, as she wanted to know why I was refusing my MRI during my workman's comp injury. Other than that, we've been silent. I know I need the support if something bad happens, but I don't want to have to explain it to every single person I know. I don't have my 12 week check-up until the 27th, so I was thinking of going "public" then. My DD has been begging for a baby brother and sister for Christmas for 3 years now, and EVERYONE knows it because she's not shy about telling everyone her most cherished wish. So I was thinking that when I went "public" I would annouce it by saying
"It looks like Kailee is getting her Christmas in July, well at least half of it!!!" And waiting to see who catches on...LOL.

We went completely public on Thanksgiving. I get too sick to keep it a secret, everyone would already know even if we hadnt said anything.

Aww That is cool Breadsticks. We went public with ours as soon as we knew of it. I am glad you have a supportive team working with you. Do you get much reading time? I use to read about 4 or 5 books every few months but since having my DD that seems to have hit the back burner and I would be lucky to get 1 or 2 a year...mainly cause when I have the time I am too tired. :) I miss reading.

I don't much anymore. Growing up that is all I did, my step-dad used to tease me because I would rather read books than go to the movies. Several years ago my husband bought me a Sony E-reader and I love it! It doesn't get as much use as it should but hopefully I can get into a nice routine again. My husband likes to read too, when we were dating we would just sit outside and read together :) We still do in the summers, but now we have a nice bottle of wine with us ;)

Oneandtwo, I can't believe people would act that way! So insensitive :(

I wanted to tell everyone right away (I suck at keeping secrets too!) but my husband preferred that we wait until the first scan. He wanted to be able to announce with a picture. We did tell both of our families and close friends immediately. And my work because of morning sickness :p I am so grateful for my boss/coworkers, they have been amazing!

We told everyone after our first U/S as we saw the HB at 6+4 so that reduced the chance of a loss & my friends have been really supportive of our losses in the past.
It also meant I didn't have to explain when I landed in hospital last week. Damn HG...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->