~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Using my doppler daily now - naughty I know. I might have tomorrow off using it! But heard my little muchkin again today...171bpm and perfect!

A plum?! (sorry looking at your ticker.) That's amazing!! go baby go!

i've not heard nor seen bubba yet!! just waiting until my 12wk scan! hope he/she is doing ok in there!

I am stressing out!! Just had a bm (tmi) and had quite a bit of red blood when I wiped :( last night me an oh were messing in bed and he had his fingers in me (tmi) could it just be a combination of straining and also him messing with me last night?? It was the first time we have done anything sexual since finding out cause way to paranoid of mmc again! Now stressed its happening again :(

Nothing there when I wipe now but arrgghh!

We saw the baby last week and all was well. Was measuring ahead by 2 days.

Is this normal. I hope so

Could be hemroids. If you strained for the bm that's common. If you aren't still bleeding and no cramps... its likely OK. Do you know where the blood came from? My book said its not uncommon to bleed a little after sex for many women. Just try to relax and keep an eye on it. Easier said than done.

Also... we are pregnant. There is no such thing as tmi LOL

Scan went well. Saw the heartbeat. We maybe measuring ahead I'll know for sure Jan 7. Little arm raised up and wiggling....rocking out like their father :)

So much relief! Now to bed to sleep off this cold.

I haven't seen or heard the baby yet either! I go for my 12 week scan on Dec 28th!

Glad to see I'm not as far behind as I thought! Haven't gotten to see the heartbeat either as my ultrasound was at 6 weeks and it was too early, and I haven't had an appointment since. Eager for January!

I don't feel so well, think I over did lunch! I became starved and grabbed foods that were really fast to eat (I started shaking badly from not eating right on time) and that I could share with DD. Well, the family pack of broccoli and cheese + a box of Mac and cheese + 3 jalapeño poppers is NOT sitting well with me! (no, I usually don't eat so terribly! Lol)

Went to the dr today to see if I'm well enough to go back to work (flu). Nope, still off, and I start vacation on Monday, so that's that. She used her doppler to try and hear the heartbeat, because we want to tell family over Christmas. Still couldn't hear it, although the doppler DID pick it up. It was 152. I asked her if my uterus being tilted is the culprit and she said yes, so I guess we'll just have to wait a couple of more weeks. I have my next prenatal appointment with her on January 11th, so maybe then. I'm glad that the doppler could pick it up though. <3

I looked in the mirror this evening after my shower. It's confirmed: I'm pregnant! :haha:

Very clearly showing...I feel like I look much farther along than 12 1/2 weeks but at least I'm feeling like I look pregnant now vs like I've just been eating a bit too much...:winkwink:

It would be fun to see your bumps, if you feel like posting.

Attachments

• 12w3d low.jpg
    12w3d low.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 6
very nice belly!!
mine is growing for sure :) ill have to take a picture soon cause im 12 weeks!

I looked in the mirror this evening after my shower. It's confirmed: I'm pregnant! :haha:

Very clearly showing...I feel like I look much farther along than 12 1/2 weeks but at least I'm feeling like I look pregnant now vs like I've just been eating a bit too much...:winkwink:

It would be fun to see your bumps, if you feel like posting.

Baby bump :) so cute I only got a littl one going on but have def started showing :) gotta try to figure out how to post my bump from my phone :haha:

My 12 week bump :)

Hopefully the picture actually attached :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
My belly has actually shrunk haha! i was quite bloated and large a few weeks ago but now i have a tiny bump since the boating has gone down a bunch. I'll go take a picture :)

I have a wee little rise between my hips and that's where she put the US so I know what its from LOL

Here's me belly in a fancy bathroom mirror picture :D Im glad all my pants were too big before we found out! they are all fitting now :winkwink:

https://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/jbdclmom/Mobile%20Uploads/2012-12-19_145226.jpg

Hey all... lovely bump pictures. I will have to load one up as I am 12 weeks :) Should do regular monthly photo updates from now- 40 weeks...progress.
DD is happy in the AC and watching the kids shows on tv. I am trying to tidy the house cause I have a friend coming over for a cuppa later this morning.
I was in serious pain last night. My back was throbbing badly and I had pain in my belly/abdomen area on the left and right sides...I hope all is ok in there! Really made me upset. DD was being a menace yesterday and kicked and screamed when we were at the park cause she didn't want to get in the car. She is so strong I hope she didn't injure me or the baby.

Lol Libbysmum you need ac and I'm getting 18 inches of snow tomorrow! I can't beleive your bump. Mine is just pushing my fat out further. I can feel a nice solid bump though.

Trying an attachment...I've been taking them weekly, because I'm so big.....this is my 10 Week Belly

Attachments

• 10 Weeks Belly.jpg
    10 Weeks Belly.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79