~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Oh dear bed rest would be awful :D I am going to put my feet up and chill, oh I might well enjoy it, being waited on lol

Oh dear bed rest would be awful :D I am going to put my feet up and chill, oh I might well enjoy it, being waited on lol

good girl ;)

I almost wish they'd put me on bedrest lol but only if they could get my mom enough time off work so she could come take care of me and the toddler! I've got a killer headache today and I've already thrown up twice! I think me and Jessie have watched like 4 episodes of Dinosaur Train already! argh!

It definitely means rest. Though I was put on modified bed rest ( could still work in the office but no lifting/walks/ grocery shopping etc) with my DD.
Still always nauseous.
We mailed Christmas cards and put a picture of our 6+1 ultrasound and the card says from all 4 of us. I got one txt from a friend who says she already got it. Can't wait to hear from more people. I'm also going to post a picture of our card on Xmas day to facebook to announce to those who didn't get a card.
Love all the bump pics! I'm more fat this time so not expecting to show so soon. I had a proper bump by the time I was 3 months (started showing at 6 weeks last time) and I'm thinking the fat will get in the way this time.

anyone else getting really hormonal? my mum come over for the day yesterday and i was being really akward and moody as i was feeling hormonal. My mum was like 'oh your the devil when your pregnant' and i just stood up and screamed 'well your miss trunchball everyday'

and then ran off

then later felt guilty and balled my eyes out whilst apologising to her :blush:

Pandaspot, I hope resting is exactly what you need and all is well with you and baby!

Wriggley, I have had my moments but mostly I get sad and not angry. Then again, I haven't been provoked at all yet! I'm sure when I visit family next week someone will set me off :haha:

Alice, happy birthday! Today is my brother's birthday and he is so happy because there is a blizzard by them so he got a snow day ;)

My husband was so sweet this morning. We hired a pet sitter to watch our dog and three cats while we are gone next week and we had an appointment for the sitter to come meet them this morning. He knows that I haven't slept well lately but have been very tired this week so he let me sleep in and he just took care of it himself :) He also got up early to clean the kitchen. We got really behind on housework when I was sick because he works a lot and would come home and take care of me but we are all caught up now and ready to move on to getting baby's room arranged! Right now it is an office/spare room for family. We have a desk, oversized couch, and full-size futon that need to be given away/sold to make more room for baby's things :)

Love the bump pics, they are really cute. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to post mine! I think that mine is still mainly fat, but hubby thinks it is more bump like and I should take photos.

Not entirely public yet, close friends and family know, as do everyone in my DH workplace! I haven't told my work yet as I wanted to wait for 12 weeks and now it just seems easier to wait until after the holiday period. I will be able to show scan pics too!

I am really excited, only 1 day to go until the scan. If the world is going to end tomorrow, then I hope it ends after my scan so I can go out on a high :)

We told everybody at about 8 weeks.

It's my biiiiiiirthday. I got chocolates and computer games :)

Ultrasound tomorrow! :D

Happy birthday :) Sounds like you got great presents.

it is currently snowing and i'm so excited :) it's the first snow of the year!!! nothing crazy though thankfully i just hope we get enough that my daughter will be able to play in the snow!

it is currently snowing and i'm so excited :) it's the first snow of the year!!! nothing crazy though thankfully i just hope we get enough that my daughter will be able to play in the snow!

why is there no icon for jealous??! My girl keeps asking when it's going to snow... all the books say it's Christmastime when it snows... or so it seems so she's determined that it will snow. Alas it's almost 60 here with no indication of snow on the horizon. Supposed to be 58 on Christmas :(

why is there no icon for jealous??! My girl keeps asking when it's going to snow... all the books say it's Christmastime when it snows... or so it seems so she's determined that it will snow. Alas it's almost 60 here with no indication of snow on the horizon. Supposed to be 58 on Christmas :(

Yeah, Im jealous of the snow too! All we have is rain, bah.

rain rain and more rain here too :(, got soaked this morning as DS had a tantrum while i was trying to prise him into his carseat 'quickly' :dohh:

Miss Belum :rofl:, I said something similar to my DH! although my scan's not until NYE the world had better not end as i'd really like at least meet my baby :haha:

eugh i swear my son knows when i;m not feeling so great, he's been super whiney and grumpy all afternoon for no obvious reason and now he's bouncing round his cot rather than sleeping and i want a bath but he needs to be asleep before i do that or else he'll hear me and want up :/!

Miss Bellum - I was just looking at your avatar and ticker... we're exactly the same length along but you didn't test till the 30th of Oct. How did you hold out that long!!! I took my first and got a bfp on the 25th.

rain rain and more rain here too :(, got soaked this morning as DS had a tantrum while i was trying to prise him into his carseat 'quickly' :dohh:

Miss Belum :rofl:, I said something similar to my DH! although my scan's not until NYE the world had better not end as i'd really like at least meet my baby :haha:

eugh i swear my son knows when i;m not feeling so great, he's been super whiney and grumpy all afternoon for no obvious reason and now he's bouncing round his cot rather than sleeping and i want a bath but he needs to be asleep before i do that or else he'll hear me and want up :/!

The joys of the English weather huh? Hope your son goes to sleep soon so you can have a rest.

I hope we can all get to meet our beans before the world ends :haha:

Miss Bellum - I was just looking at your avatar and ticker... we're exactly the same length along but you didn't test till the 30th of Oct. How did you hold out that long!!! I took my first and got a bfp on the 25th.

Me & OH had only just started TCC in earnest. My periods had always been quite irregular and happened any time between 15-30 of the month. I think it was about the 28th when I thought I had come on and it took me a few days to think something wasn't quite right and I should take a test. Its quite funny, just when I decided to start keeping a note of the correct dates, it turns out I didnt need to :haha:

Currently in bed with the flu....now wanting Alice's chocolates. Happy Birthday girl. Why is it that when you specifically mention something I want it too? First milkshakes then some take away and now this. If we lived near each other I bet we'd be eating buddies.

My DH has been on kitchen duty since the MS kicked in. So that means its not cleaned everyday. Its driving me mad because I can't go in there to get food without gagging at the dishes....and I can't do them myself without gagging so I'm stuck running in quickly getting oranges or cereal and dashing out again. He works so hard but he doesn't seem to mind the mess.
My aversions are weird. My kitchen and dirty dishes, cubes of cheese, greasy smells, meat most days.
Oh dear.
But I'm loving popcicles. The red white and blue ones. So good. Cold things are awesome and garlic anything is agreeable.

feel better soon tsyhanochka!

i've just opened a big tub of celebrations :D

We have about 15 inches of snow and still snowing. I would gladly send you all some if I could!

Also raining here. Roads are starting to flood again. It's snowing in the hills. My DD is running a fever and I'm not feeling to great either.

DD didn't have school today, due to nasty snow storm/blizzard. 16 inches and counting. No school tomorrow either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->