~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Whigfield, I love seeing those nice high numbers!!!

Sunshine & mildred, so sorry!!! Hopefully you get your sticky beans quickly!!!!

I got my first appointment on Nov 26th!!! I'll be 8 weeks which I thought I should go in at 6 weeks but I really don't remember! It's been almost 9 years since I had DS so I don't remember. LOL! She said if there were any cancellations she calls ppl that are later on the list to see if they want to come in earlier. Said my appt would be last a couple hours because I have to meet everyone in the office, the nurse practitioner, the dietitian, doctor and not sure who else! So I'm wondering if I'd get a scan or not. I'm thinking about looking into another place too because I have no idea about this place. Just got the number from my doc paper that confirmed pregnancy.

WHOOHOO JJsmom!!! My OB won't let me schedule my appt until after my U/S on the 10th, but I'm hoping to get in on the 26th or 27th, I'll be a little over 8 weeks then. Maybe we'll have our appts the same day :)

Awesome!!! I'm just hoping I get my U/S that day! I need to know if I'm having one or two! LOL! OH is convincing me it's two! He keeps talking in plural form!!!

Hmm, one or two. I hadn't thought of that. I was on femara, which is supposed to have less risk of mutliples than clomid, but who knows. I hope you get what you're hoping for!

Everyone's starting to get their first appointments booked now. Yay!

I wasn't on anything. We were actually skipping two months so we could make sure OH would be back in time to see our baby born from his basic training. But the month we try to skip, we only bd'd once and it happened! After 6 months of really trying! LOL! Go figure! But OH has twins run in his family. My great aunt had twins but that's it. No one other than her on my side had them. But OH has had dreams quite common throughout the last year and a half that we have twins and his dad has twins.

Awesome!!! I'm just hoping I get my U/S that day! I need to know if I'm having one or two! LOL! OH is convincing me it's two! He keeps talking in plural form!!!

HAHa husbands are terrific! Mine does that too! I am like one will be plenty! He is like but you'd get it all out the way...different concepts.:happydance:

Hi Ladies, I just wanted to come on and say goodbye sadly my little sunbeam wasn't meant to be. I wanted to wish you all a happy healthy pregnancy.

Mildred xx

So sorry Mildred and Sunshine for your guys loss :( :hugs:

Thanks Britney & Lauki, it went okay.. Won't know the results until tomorrow though!

Britney, you'll be fine. :hugs: It's so nerve wracking though isn't it?!

Welcome and congratulations alanna! :happydance:

Yes it is real nerve wracking, but Friday will be here before I know it :) I seen your levels they look really good :)

The code and instructions are on page 87 ~ post 362! There are two sizes. The smaller seems to work best [its the second of the two]
Let me know if you have any problems making it work! :thumbup:

Hey all,
I got back the 2nd blood test results...all seems okay just my iron is a bit low. Doctor suggested eating more red meat...obviously he can afford steak dinners unlike myself. Will try my best.
I asked for a referral letter to be sent to the hospital cause he hadn't already done that...not sure why. He said he would fax it today so let's hope he does.
I got my referral for an early U/S and will go in a couple of weeks...probably when I am around 7weeks because then they should pick up the heartbeat :)

I have managed to get a doctors appointment today, i had a routine blood test booked any way.
Wont be very exciting, juts to confirm the pregnancy and see if they will offer me an early scan.
With my last pregnancy the doc told me there was no point having an early scan as i would take that appointment away from women who really needed it!
Then another doctor told me that he would consider signing me off work for 3 months when i got pregnant again!

Have to wait and see what today brings.

I have another appointment too Alanna, it's with a really crap doctor so not expecting much - just want some reassurance about the spotting! :dohh:

I love the banner Sunshine! Thank you!!! (Does mine work OK?)

Bea Fertile - what a lovely thought! Thanks for that :hugs:

Mvosse - I totally agree with your reasons for not wanting to go to that concert. I am being so precious ATM!!! I won't lift anything remotely heavy, have quit the gym, plan to avoid bonfire night (I've become on high alert with bangs sudden loud noises since getting BFP) and definitely would not go to a rock concert!!! I'm determined my jelly bean will stick!!!

Hi :wave: hope I can join I just tested :bfp:this morning @11 dpo due on 13th July .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->