~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

thanks all for the birthday wishes :)

Well I'm jealous of those of you who have snow. Rain rain and more blumming rain here. Ugh.

I'm also wishing I could be on bed rest! Obviously I realise that if you're on bed rest, it's for a reason, so it's preferable to not have a reason to need to be on bed rest for in the first place...but I'm sooo tired! And I've got backache. Bed rest sounds delightful!

The bleeding seems to have stopped now again. After the swabs they did there was loads of blood, was horrible :(

90 % is good odds, I really need to stay positive!

With this rest the dr said, do you think she means I can't do anything? I can go about my normal business? Or should I really just sit down and relax? I am an awful patient. When I broke my foot last year I was a nightmare :)

Definitely take it easy! You don't want to over do it then have a bad outcome. You need to prop your feet up and let everyone else do everything for you! Prying everything goes well!!

DD didn't have school today, due to nasty snow storm/blizzard. 16 inches and counting. No school tomorrow either.

:wacko: That is so weird cause here it is humid and hot. It is already school holidays here for the summer- I think they go back at the end of January.

Was suppose to be going to a Dr appointment but DD had other plans and is napping. I will have to postpone it cause there is no way I am going to wake her up for it.

DH is still saying he doesn't know if he can do the scan with me on the 28th as he thinks his work will say no. I don't see why as he hardly ever takes a day off and he is always there early and doing extra shifts I think it is the least they could do!

And PANDA...it means REST and RELAX. I made the error of thinking that just meant sit down for a bit with a cuppa and a magazine but no...it means feet elevated and at least half an hour per day of laying about doing nothing. We had to do the no sex thing with our DD as we had a pollyup? spelling? and had bit of a bleeding scare when I was 27wks. Both DH and I are a bit nervous about DTD even now because of the recent MC and my spotting on and off...I think we have only DTD a couple of times since I got pregnant.

He has also decided to buy me a new toaster for Christmas. One that toasts bagels as well as normal bread and crumpets. A four slicer...I said that will be nice cause our cheap little $9 k-mart toaster is getting a bit worn out.

We also got money for Christmas from my dad. I am thinking of using it to get baby stuff once we know what the gender is.:thumbup:

Rest and relax Panda!!

We had rain all day and it's supposed to turn to flurry's tonight. OH went 3 hours west which is having snow and he was talking about coming home around 2am. I told him I'd kick his rearend if he comes home tonight with the roads being bad. The wind sounds like it's going to take the house down! LOL!

The drizzle finally turned to snow here, just a light dusting though. My husband was born and raised in Wisconsin (I only lived there for about 7 years) and we are both jealous of the blizzard! Since we will be visiting family there next week we should be able to enjoy the snow without the hassle of driving in it (hopefully!) :haha:

I may get another day off tomorrow yay! I'm not sure exactly how much snow we got maybe 18-20 inches. Too much anyway for me!

It finally turned to snow here. I'm just hoping the roads are OK enough to drive on them in the morning. If school has a delay, I'm in trouble at work because my OH isn't around tonight and not sure what time he's coming home tomorrow.

has anyone experienced dry cracked skin on their stomach??? ive always had dry skin but my stomach was hurting and i looked and it looks like where my stretch marks used to be are really red and bled a little. i've been putting lotion on religiously but it hurts!

Hmm I am not sure what else you can do except keeping up the fluids and lotion.

has anyone experienced dry cracked skin on their stomach??? ive always had dry skin but my stomach was hurting and i looked and it looks like where my stretch marks used to be are really red and bled a little. i've been putting lotion on religiously but it hurts!

My lips have been chapped for a few weeks regardless of what I do.

Try lotion for eczema. Its heavy and might help more than regular lotion. My eczema is flaring and I'm hesitant to use my steroid cream. I have a lotion called eucerin that works for me and is for sensitive skin. Its not greasy.

My lips have been chapped for a few weeks regardless of what I do.

Try lotion for eczema. Its heavy and might help more than regular lotion. My eczema is flaring and I'm hesitant to use my steroid cream. I have a lotion called eucerin that works for me and is for sensitive skin. Its not greasy.

I second Eucerin! It is the only thing that works for me (I have very mild eczema but I just use it all the time).

https://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag114/Sw33tp3a/148672_3452223004301_695999912_n_zps2e6bf542.jpg just thought i would share my 11 week bump.

So annoyed at DH right now. We didn't get much sleep last night because of my trip yo the ER for chest pains. Which we had to take a cab because he had some beer when he got home. I was annoyed but he was sober. Tonight he stayed up until 2 and I got up to get him thinking he fell asleep on the sofa.... nope wide awake on YouTube. He comes to bed and I realize he's drunk. I asked him what he had and he said just beer. But I tried to talk to him and he couldn't understand what I was asking so I asked him again what did he drink.... beer and brandy.
I'm furious. He has to work in the morning I'm still fairly sick. What if we had to go back to the ER???
Sure he's an adult and can make his own choices but seriously? Who would do that a second night in a row? My pain is back because my fever came back and so I've popped some tylenol and waiting for it to work. I'm so mad right now. What if I fainted I don't even know if the dog could wake him up (she's good at sensing when things aren't right). I'm going to have a serious talk with him about his responsibility to me and the baby esp. when I'm sick like this. Its 230am and I'm wide awake.

He sleeps so heavy when he drinks too he'd never hear a baby cry let alone his wife yelling.... I've had to shake him awake many times before.

Stupid husband. I thought we were past this heavy drinking at home stage.... but nope. His clients give him bottles for Christmas and he has limited self control to keep it in moderation.
Then he'll be dry for months when its all gone so he says he doesn't have a problem because he doesn't need it all the time. He doesn't see his moderation issues as a problem.

I recall another lady I think having a problem a few weeks back I can't recall who. I'm wondering if a talk will even do anything?

You poor thing! I would be annoyed too. My DH hardly ever touches anything alcoholic but when he does he usually goes a bit overboard. It is hard at this time of year cause people do seem to give it as gifts. I know we currently have a six pack in our fridge because he got it for doing some extra deliveries off one of the customers at his work. He works hard so I won't go deny him a drink or two after work but yes there has to be some responsibility on his part. He wanted to stay behind at his work xmas bash and hang out in some clubs I said I would prefer company on the way home and didn't want to drive home all by myself. Turns out the young guys were going to go to a strip club! I could have slapped him- he didn't go thankfully he chose reluctantly to come home with me. I told him if he vomits he had to clean it up himself. LOL

So annoyed at DH right now. We didn't get much sleep last night because of my trip yo the ER for chest pains. Which we had to take a cab because he had some beer when he got home. I was annoyed but he was sober. Tonight he stayed up until 2 and I got up to get him thinking he fell asleep on the sofa.... nope wide awake on YouTube. He comes to bed and I realize he's drunk. I asked him what he had and he said just beer. But I tried to talk to him and he couldn't understand what I was asking so I asked him again what did he drink.... beer and brandy.
I'm furious. He has to work in the morning I'm still fairly sick. What if we had to go back to the ER???
Sure he's an adult and can make his own choices but seriously? Who would do that a second night in a row? My pain is back because my fever came back and so I've popped some tylenol and waiting for it to work. I'm so mad right now. What if I fainted I don't even know if the dog could wake him up (she's good at sensing when things aren't right). I'm going to have a serious talk with him about his responsibility to me and the baby esp. when I'm sick like this. Its 230am and I'm wide awake.

He sleeps so heavy when he drinks too he'd never hear a baby cry let alone his wife yelling.... I've had to shake him awake many times before.

Stupid husband. I thought we were past this heavy drinking at home stage.... but nope. His clients give him bottles for Christmas and he has limited self control to keep it in moderation.
Then he'll be dry for months when its all gone so he says he doesn't have a problem because he doesn't need it all the time. He doesn't see his moderation issues as a problem.

I recall another lady I think having a problem a few weeks back I can't recall who. I'm wondering if a talk will even do anything?

I definitely would have a word with him about this, especially as you have been poorly. He has a responsibility to you both and to keep you safe. I hope that you feel better soon xx

I've got my 12 week scan today - in two hours!!!! I'm so excited, I have been listening to his heartbeat this morning and now super excited to seeing my dancing Munchkin! :)

I feel loads better today, the spotting/bleeding is hardly anything now, just very very diluted and very light brown. 5 hours till I finish work for 10 days :) plenty of time to rest and relax.

Tsy- I would be peed off to, my oh had been doing the same, going out getting so drunk. Last week when I had a word with him. He said I can't help it I am living my life!!! I was like so I am not!!! Arrgghh. I left him to his hangover then for the day. That really bugged me. He did apologise for his behaviour.

tsy that would really piss me off. I think it's awfully inconsiderate when guys do that. I mean, there's going out and having a nice time but it has to be at an appropriate time. When you have a pregnant wife at home, or a young child to take care of, it just seems...wrong.

I've got my 12 week ultrasound in an hour and 15 minutes! eek! First time I'll have seen my baby. I haven't even heard a heartbeat yet! I've only had the 1 m/w appointment so far to fill out paperwork and have blood taken.

77053_263063023820533_406589990_n.jpg

Well apparently there's a baby in there lol

All looks fine though it was only a dating scan so he didn't exactly do much checking. It has a head, arms, legs, feet, and a beating heart...so that's good lol

I'm a bit further along than I thought I was. 13 weeks 1 day. New due date 27th June 2013. So I'm officially not a July Sunbeam any more.....

BUT

....I have a history of being overdue. DD was 18 days over, DS was 15 days over, and DS2 was 10 days over...

so I might flit into the June group a little, but if you don't mind I'll stay here too, because I'm almost certain I'll end up with a July baby after all!

Very nice Alice! I don't think anyone minds! Due dates are a bunch of bunk anyway. Babies grow at different rates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->