~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

77053_263063023820533_406589990_n.jpg

Well apparently there's a baby in there lol

All looks fine though it was only a dating scan so he didn't exactly do much checking. It has a head, arms, legs, feet, and a beating heart...so that's good lol

I'm a bit further along than I thought I was. 13 weeks 1 day. New due date 27th June 2013. So I'm officially not a July Sunbeam any more.....

BUT

....I have a history of being overdue. DD was 18 days over, DS was 15 days over, and DS2 was 10 days over...

so I might flit into the June group a little, but if you don't mind I'll stay here too, because I'm almost certain I'll end up with a July baby after all!

I think it's a girl!

77053_263063023820533_406589990_n.jpg

Well apparently there's a baby in there lol

All looks fine though it was only a dating scan so he didn't exactly do much checking. It has a head, arms, legs, feet, and a beating heart...so that's good lol

I'm a bit further along than I thought I was. 13 weeks 1 day. New due date 27th June 2013. So I'm officially not a July Sunbeam any more.....

BUT

....I have a history of being overdue. DD was 18 days over, DS was 15 days over, and DS2 was 10 days over...

so I might flit into the June group a little, but if you don't mind I'll stay here too, because I'm almost certain I'll end up with a July baby after all!

Aww very nice picture of baby :)
I am bouncing back an forth between the two groups also. My original due date was the 25th June but I got moved to July 2nd at dating scan :) dd was 4 days early so I could be a June or July momma :)

Alice it really does look like a proper baby. Mine was a little blob still.

Stay with us. We'd miss you if you went. How would I ever know what to crave next :haha:

Hello from Munchkin!! :) All very good, NT measurement 1.2mm which I am very very happy with. Measuring 11w and 6d with a new EDD of 06.07.13!

Attachments

• Munchkin x.jpg
    Munchkin x.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 3
feeling much sicker today than i have in awhile! the skin on my stomach is doing slightly better though at least i don't know what happened last night!!

Tsyhanochka, I'd be super annoyed too! My husband has had a few drinks here and there the past week but definitely not even enough to get a good buzz. I told him from the beginning, I have no problem with him drinking while I'm pregnant (even though I am a bit jealous sometimes lol) as long as he doesn't get drunk. I told him it would be way too stressful to take care of him drunk and if anything happened I would have to take care of myself or call a friend and would not forgive him easily for it. Thankfully he never really gets drunk anyway, I can count on one hand in the nearly 7 years I've known him...I'm the one who can't handle my liquor as well! :haha: I think a talk will hopefully do the trick. How are you feeling today? I hope the chest pains have gone away!!

Alice, baby is adorable! I wouldn't want you to leave either! :)

Nothing special today for me, though I should be seeing a couple of friends tonight so that will be nice :) I haven't seen them since my friend's wedding which was in early November...we've all been so busy and I was so sick for a while. Until then, I'll attempt to read again (yesterday I started reading and my really lovable cat curled up on me and started purring which means instant nap for me lol).

Finally! Got to see bean and can now confirm there is something happening in there!

Bean is fine & healthy and and I have a new date of 6 July 2012 :happydance:
Bean.jpg

Does anyone know if I can take co codamol? My wisdom tooth is killing :( I know I can take paracetamol but not sure on co codamol

Lovely scans ladies! I heard baby's hb right away today! Even before mine!

Does anyone know if I can take co codamol? My wisdom tooth is killing :( I know I can take paracetamol but not sure on co codamol

As with all medicines (besides paracetamol), no one would recommend taking it unless you have been advised by your doctor. Best try just paracetamol, maybe some ice? Sorry that you are feeling sore. :(

Aww such cute baby scans, I love seeing how different they all look!

Panda spot, I know other pregnant ladies who've taken co codamol, so I think it's fine but I would def check with your doctor first x

I have taken some paracetamol for now, but will ring dentist in the morning. Every Xmas my wisdom teeth hurt :) and it's always where I have one day to get an appointment or suffer till the 27th lol. Weird how they must no it's Xmas and the dentist is shut lol

sandrac - welcome to the group!

Alice- I would lay money on you being a July Sunbeam. Stay put. :) ps. jealous of the baby shot!

tlh97990 - that's not fun! I can remember when my stretch marks hit last time... I wanted to tear my flesh off... I can't imagine having dry skin on them at the moment!! arghness!!

Tsyhanochka
- yeah, some kind of talk is required. You need him now! and then when the baby comes you can't be expected to be on-call 24/7 forever.

Pandaspot - I don't know... they gave it to me when I was nursing but ummm let me see if I can find the kellymom link to allowed meds. https://kellymom.com/bf/can-i-breastfeed/meds/aap-approved-meds/#Pain

Codeine is the closet equiv I can find and it's a C so it's one of those the benefits must outweigh the concerns. Have a look at the list. It's really helpful.

SO jealous of all the scans! I'd be having mine this week if it weren't for changing insurances and the hope to save a few hundred bucks on the scan... :( Guess I just need to be patient.

Love all the baby scans too! Know what you mean, Becca - I have to try and wait patiently until my 20 week appointment (last time I didn't get it until 24 weeks though!) My local hospital does free ultrasounds as practice for last year tech students, which I did last time and got a great 45 minute free scan, but they won't do them until at least 16-18 weeks. Last time DD was very stubborn and wouldn't let us see the gender, but a 45 minute ultrasound let her move around a lot and we got to see! Saving it up for in case we have that problem again.

Does anyone still have really sore nipples? Mine are still horrible, but I also caught DD biting down as she falls asleep many times, so I don't know if it's from pregnancy or my DD's ultra sharp teeth! I've been trying to delatch her earlier but then she wakes up and screams. Toddlers are much harder than babies!

Does anyone still have really sore nipples? Mine are still horrible, but I also caught DD biting down as she falls asleep many times, so I don't know if it's from pregnancy or my DD's ultra sharp teeth! I've been trying to delatch her earlier but then she wakes up and screams. Toddlers are much harder than babies!

LOL I was just thinking about this last night! Compared to last time my boobs don't actually ache... but OMG the nipples!!! They're crazy sore!! I wonder if it has something to do with nursing last time...

mine are only sore on and off...thankfully.
Hey ladies what beautiful scans!!! I love them all. I have had trouble sleeping- anyone else here with insomnia?
My DD has taken to the camel from our nativity and has it on her lap while watching tv and keeps kissing it - hope she will be just as besotted with the new sibling.
I really don't feel very pregnant today...even when I looked in the mirror I was like...naaah I just look fat.

Hey ladies! Such nice scans!!! I can't wait for mine on the 26th!! The babies are getting so big, it's amazing how much they grow!

So DH told his parents finally. I wasn't able to be there as I'm working 4- 12 hour shifts in a row. I'm on day 2 of 4. So he went ahead and told her. She was so excited he said and very happy for us. SIL-B was very excited too when DH told her, but unfortunately SIL-A was a bit of a witch when DH told her. She acted like it affected her that we were pregnant. She's been so all about herself in the past couple years and doesn't really show much concern for anyone else. But I'm trying not to let it bother me too much. She is how she is and thing is she's going to end up destroying her relationships with her family because of her behavior. Her sister is angry with her because of how she's been treated by her and Her mom is even upset with her.
Anyways, she'll be "home" on Christmas day. She's in college ATM, so this should be interesting.

What a selfish little toad! I am sorry to hear of that news June...I hope things calm down a bit with the relationship by Christmas and you can all celebrate nicely with one another. Perhaps she will grow out of this once she leaves college and enters the real world.

Hey ladies what beautiful scans!!! I love them all. I have had trouble sleeping- anyone else here with insomnia?

Yes to this. If I'm lucky to fall asleep early I don't stay asleep. Rarely have I sleep through the night. The times I did I was up before the alarm.

So I'm tired and can't sleep until the mornings. Thankfully I booked time off. I have time to get over my flu and catch up on rest. I feel better tonight after my bath. They aren't as fun when the water can't be hot but it's better than 9 months without one.

I'm craving vegetable korma and butter chicken.... finally I'm desiring food! Unfortunately its 1130pm and the takeaway place is closed.... but this is progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->