~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Yes to insomnia! It takes a while to fall asleep and then I'm awake around 4am for a couple of hours :(
This week my tummy has been big (feeling fat lol) and I'm noticing a small bump down low. Exciting! 1 more week till my first scan :)

I had my first burst of heartburn last night too...I was like "oh lordy noooooo!" I suffered bad from this last pregnancy and was close to pre-eclamsia by 35wks and having to go every day or two for blood pressure checks and blood drawn...fun times. Am hoping I can avoid this time round.

Yay my first doc appt was today & I got to see our little bean! So tiny & so cute! It was such a very exciting happy day. I'll have another ultrasound on Jan 11th! Yay!!! The heartbeat was fluttering away. & we told everyone today & they are all super excited too!! :). My due date & ultrasound were pretty spot on. Due July 21st, scheduled c-section one week before. I'll get my exact day next time.

Lying down Bump pic!! 12 weeks...... :)

Attachments

• BUMP!.jpg
    BUMP!.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 4
Hey Ladies!! So yesterday was an amazing day! Had my first scan and it was just brilliant. Got to see the little one on screen kicking and wriggling about like crazy!! It was just amazing an i feel so much more happier and relaxed now!!

As I've now reached 12 weeks am going to start telling everyone, told my work colleagues last night and there were all super happy for us!! Not goin to put it on Facebook just yet as there's a lot of people I want to tell in person first!

My due date has changed by one day and is now 6th July!! 5 days before my birthday on 11th!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1
Insomnia? Yes I've had it throughout the pregnancy so far. I tend to be a poor sleeper and have bouts of insomnia but never for such an extended time period. I've had maybe a weeks worth of nights where I've slept through the night in the past 3 months. I wake up many times at night- on thbad nights I'm up for hours at a time in the middle of the night. I hope this eases up soon.

I've also started experiencing heartburn in the past few evenings... Not fun and I hope it doesn't get worse.

I love seeing all the new scans and hope the time goes quickly for those of you waiting to get your first glimpse of your little ones!

eeek anyone else not feeling particularly pregnant? i swear the bloating gone down and i've not overly got a bump yet, possibly am slightly harder low down. But not really feeling ill either, just every now and then i get a wave of nausea but if busy its fairly easy to ignore! hope everything is a;right in there!

My symptoms are getting less too, but this is normal nearing 12 weeks I'm sure!

I dont sleep either, I fall asleep very easily, but then wake up between three and four and stay awake for hours! Its annoying!

I've started cramping which i'm sure is the start of my contractions, they usually start at 15 Weeks, guess they are getting a jump start this time...lame. I hope these next two Weeks fly by, counting down the days till we find out gender so we can finally announce this pregnancy, i'm so excited!!!

june - sorry SIL-A was such a cow

tsy - hurray for craving food!

I'm looooving seeing all your lovely ladies' scan pictures. Seems a lot of us had scans yesterday! What nice pics :)

Well my DD and my DS2 are FULL of cold, and I've started with a sore throat. Lovely jubbly. And I can't even take my ultra chloroseptic anaesthetic throat spray :( Stuck with nowt but paracetamols and they don't work particularly well :(

I'm so glad my EDD has been pushed back actually. I had been worrying about the birth clashing with DD's First Holy Communion on 13th July...

but if my EDD is 27th June, that means they shouldn't let me go past 11th July before inducing (42 weeks), so with a bit of luck I might be able to beg to get out of hospital in time for the ceremony haha.

Though I'm hoping it doesn't get that far. I'll take a week overdue, that'd do me lol. In fact I'd take "on time" thank you very much but if I have to go overdue maybe it might not be too much.

It has been decreasing with every subsequent child. 18 days over, then 15 days over, then 10 days over. So a week over looks feasible perhaps? As long as I make it to DD's First Holy Communion, that'll be okay.

Love the new scan pics!! My poor DD has been quite clingy this morning. She's been sick for two days with a decent fever. This morning she was crying and I asked what was wrong and she said shaaaad so we've been cuddling ever since and its helping. I won't be having my next scan until January 23? I will probably get two that week though as one office is hoping to get their NT certificate so they are doing free ultrasounds.
Ok a little rant here: I sent someone I used to be good friends with a Christmas card and that is how we are announcing the pregnancy. Well she got hers and posted on mu Facebook a big congratulations. No one else has they've all txt. The part that's annoying me is she knows my family lives far away and I feel like she was trying to spoil it. I shouldn't have sent her one. She's such a bitch to me now

Hi everyone, I've finally got my first scan date 8th January! :happydance:
Still seems a long way off. Ill be 13+3

june - sorry SIL-A was such a cow

tsy - hurray for craving food!

I'm looooving seeing all your lovely ladies' scan pictures. Seems a lot of us had scans yesterday! What nice pics :)

Well my DD and my DS2 are FULL of cold, and I've started with a sore throat. Lovely jubbly. And I can't even take my ultra chloroseptic anaesthetic throat spray :( Stuck with nowt but paracetamols and they don't work particularly well :(

I'm so glad my EDD has been pushed back actually. I had been worrying about the birth clashing with DD's First Holy Communion on 13th July...

but if my EDD is 27th June, that means they shouldn't let me go past 11th July before inducing (42 weeks), so with a bit of luck I might be able to beg to get out of hospital in time for the ceremony haha.

Though I'm hoping it doesn't get that far. I'll take a week overdue, that'd do me lol. In fact I'd take "on time" thank you very much but if I have to go overdue maybe it might not be too much.

It has been decreasing with every subsequent child. 18 days over, then 15 days over, then 10 days over. So a week over looks feasible perhaps? As long as I make it to DD's First Holy Communion, that'll be okay.

Thank you! I feel bad for DH as he really wants her to be happy for us. All he ever wanted was his families acceptance and support. He's getting that from everyone but her :(

That's great news for you as well!!! At least you will be able to attend your DD's first holy communion. Such a big deal that only happens once. I'd say that's an early Christmas present! :) the news that is.

Has anyone bought a crib or other items for baby yet? I know it's still super early but I can't wait to start getting things ready for him/her!

Has anyone bought a crib or other items for baby yet? I know it's still super early but I can't wait to start getting things ready for him/her!

We've bought a crib, mattress, swing, and video monitor (the monitor was on clearance 50% off woohoo!). We'll probably take the crib back though, my aunt offered us hers :) It's just easier for us to get things as we go and we're too excited to wait lol!

We haven't started yet. It will be awhile yet before I'm confident to buy big things. I'm a little superstitious about getting big things early. Though I'm getting a Moby wrap from a friend.

We haven't bought anything yet. i plan on buying diapers sometime next month. but want to determine gender first, we usually don't buy things til we know gender!

Love the new scan pics!! My poor DD has been quite clingy this morning. She's been sick for two days with a decent fever. This morning she was crying and I asked what was wrong and she said shaaaad so we've been cuddling ever since and its helping. I won't be having my next scan until January 23? I will probably get two that week though as one office is hoping to get their NT certificate so they are doing free ultrasounds.
Ok a little rant here: I sent someone I used to be good friends with a Christmas card and that is how we are announcing the pregnancy. Well she got hers and posted on mu Facebook a big congratulations. No one else has they've all txt. The part that's annoying me is she knows my family lives far away and I feel like she was trying to spoil it. I shouldn't have sent her one. She's such a bitch to me now

eugh that's so not on!! i'd wanna kill someone if they did that! did you manage to remove the message before anyone else saw?

hope rosie is feeling better tomorrow :) x

we've not bought anything yet either, but most of what we need is already in the loft from DS! just wanna get a swing and maybe a crib this time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->