~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I have managed to get a doctors appointment today, i had a routine blood test booked any way.
Wont be very exciting, juts to confirm the pregnancy and see if they will offer me an early scan.
With my last pregnancy the doc told me there was no point having an early scan as i would take that appointment away from women who really needed it!
Then another doctor told me that he would consider signing me off work for 3 months when i got pregnant again!

Have to wait and see what today brings.

I would think you ARE one of the women that really need it as your previous mc's I would definitely say it. Be assertive...your baby is just as important as these other womens...plus a lot of folks just get u/s for a knee complaint or something lame like that. I would ask for the scan for sure.

Does anyone know how to work out the due date. I did an online calculator that said 7th July I just wondered if that was right. The first day of my last period was 30th September x

Hiya, My first day of my last period was 29th September and the midwife told me my due date is 7th July so yours is the 8th I think :)

I have managed to get a doctors appointment today, i had a routine blood test booked any way.
Wont be very exciting, juts to confirm the pregnancy and see if they will offer me an early scan.
With my last pregnancy the doc told me there was no point having an early scan as i would take that appointment away from women who really needed it!
Then another doctor told me that he would consider signing me off work for 3 months when i got pregnant again!

Have to wait and see what today brings.

I would think you ARE one of the women that really need it as your previous mc's I would definitely say it. Be assertive...your baby is just as important as these other womens...plus a lot of folks just get u/s for a knee complaint or something lame like that. I would ask for the scan for sure.

Back from docs, nothing new, my blood pressure is fine, told what not to eat etc. He is writing to the midwife to see if they will see me early. He hopes i will see midwife and have a scan before i go on holiday on 20th Dec!!!

I have another appointment too Alanna, it's with a really crap doctor so not expecting much - just want some reassurance about the spotting! :dohh:

Well my doctor was crap again!!! hope you get the reassurance you need. :hugs:

That seems so late Alanna! I had my appointment today and am booked in to see the midwife on November 16th - I''ll only be 7w2d though? :shrug:

Congrats to all the new BFPs! :happydance:

I have another appointment too Alanna, it's with a really crap doctor so not expecting much - just want some reassurance about the spotting! :dohh:

Well my doctor was crap again!!! hope you get the reassurance you need. :hugs:

Mine was crap too. She basically said if it's the start of a miscarriage then it will happen anyway.. either that or it's normal. :growlmad: She just told me to rest so I feel like I'm in the same boat, lol. :dohh:

I have high blood pressure and I have an appt with my do on nov 8th just to talk to them about that. Then I found out I was pregnant so we'll see if it's gone down any or if I can take any meds that will be safe while pregnant. I was going in for anxiety, but then I found out my tummy was hurting so much not from anxiety but from pregnancy. LOL! Since then I've been in a lot better more mellow mood! Trying not to get too upset and stressed! So now it seems a waiting game for all of our appts!! :coffee:

Welcome to all the new ladies with BFP's!!!!! Congrats!

Can I join you ladies?

I ovulated late in my cycle so I think I'm due around the 9th of July. Very excited, just it doesn't feel quite real at the moment as there isn't much to do and I can't really tell anyone as a bit too early!!

This is my first post on the forum although been reading them for a few weeks - just feels like it would be nice to have people to chat to about it!

Can I join you ladies?

I ovulated late in my cycle so I think I'm due around the 9th of July. Very excited, just it doesn't feel quite real at the moment as there isn't much to do and I can't really tell anyone as a bit too early!!

This is my first post on the forum although been reading them for a few weeks - just feels like it would be nice to have people to chat to about it!

Yay! Welcome and congratulations :happydance:

I love this thread - everyone is around the same sort of date at the moment so we can all share symptoms and have a whinge together. It's great to have somewhere to talk about it when we have to keep it so quiet elsewhere! :flower:

Had my first doc appointment today let them know I'm pregnant and get registered to see a midwife .. Nothing happened just asked me when my LMP was am I taking folic acid and go and fill out a midwife form downstairs at reception... I should hear from a midwife in about 2/3 weeks time!

My due date is probably between the 2nd and 9th of July!

I'm feeling nauseous unless I eat and I am exhausted! Luckily I don't have much time to think running after a 16 month old and all!

Can I join ladies? I got my :bfp: on the 28th, making me 4+4, but the midwife may work it out differently. EDD is 3rd July 2013, that sounds so far away!

This will be my second child, but my first with my OH. It will also be his second child.

We are both excited for what the next 8 months have in-store!

Lauki - I also have a 15 month old. Her new favourite thing is running around with the toilet brush as I chase her around. I feel exhausted!! I'm hoping I don't get morning sickness like I did with the first baby or its going to be a rough first few months!!

Oooh tough times!

I'm just feeling nauseous, not actually being sick yet.
I just really want to find out how far along I am so I have something to look forward to!

Feeling really nauseous too :( Not been sick yet but have almost hurled several times! Being at work is a struggle :(

And utterly exhausted!

Sorry for the moan!

Welcome to the new ladies :flower:

Welcome Shabutie! :happydance:

No morning sickness for me yet, but I hear you all on the tiredness. I just want to sleep! :sleep:

hi all.

bit tmi but is anyone getting a lot of gas? Im constantly burping and my ibs has become a lot worse in the last week.

got my first doctors appointment tomorrow, Im just over 5 weeks pregnant x

hi all.

bit tmi but is anyone getting a lot of gas? Im constantly burping and my ibs has become a lot worse in the last week.

got my first doctors appointment tomorrow, Im just over 5 weeks pregnant x

I am burping ALL the time :dohh: so I'm right there with ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->