~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

i can't believe how many :bfp: that there are this is the BEST EVER!! im so very happy for everyone including my SELF:) Soo0 Many JULY BABYS i hope everyone has H&H 9months with H&H babys i can't wait to see everyone progress we all can share belly pics and ultrasounds help each other with names im not going to lie ive wanted this for sooooooo long that i kinda have names picked out already n i was looking at them yesterday too:)
i got some *QUESTIONS* for my July bump buddies:)
how long have you been TTC?
what are would you like GIRL or BOY?
what symptoms are you having?

and i think everyone should tell alttle about themselfs ill start first!!!
how long have you been TTC?- 2+yrs
what are would you like GIRL or BOY? would *LOVE* little mini me but would be happy with either or s long as i have a H&H baby i don't care
what symptoms are you having?- some morning sickness not to bad thou/been very very very tired/boobs are little sore and i can not stop peeing its driving little nuts but it just reasures me that im really pregnant!!!

About *ME*: My name is Nikki:-D im 24yrs old and im from baltimore MD ,born and raised lol!! My DH & I have been good friends since 2006 and finally got together 2010! We tied the knot 09.18.10, yes we got married fast ladies but we have been inlove with each other for so long and he has always been my bestfriend that we said let not wait. My DH name is *Eddie* and this baby will be our first one together, I already have one child by my ex but i just like to call him the SPERM DONOR because he don't do jack for my son!! ANYWAYS my little guy is name ERIC MAURICE he was born on October 14th 2007 at 2:53am and he was 6pds 6oz 19 1/2inch long...one of the BEST things that has ever happen to me! DH adopoted my son last year and eric loves him so freaking much im so glad that i have my hubbycans in my life and so is eric he has always been there for the both of us:) and right now we are actually trying to change my son last name to ours don't ever want him feeling left out especially since my son is half black, i know we don't see it like that at all and i hope he doesnt ask why is he the only black one because you know he young he dont know! i don't think we will have a problem thou because we give all the kids the same LOVE, because hubbys got 5kids by his ex lol yes so this will be baby number 6 for him but you know what it doesn't even matter to me beause he only got ONE just ONE babymother unlike my sperm donor he has 5babysmamas with 6kids idk how people can do that and my dh is the BEST DADDY ever so i know that he will be a great daddy to our little buddle JOY......right now im not working im trying to better my Education so that i can get a good job to help hubby out and plus i personally would like to work after i give birth and after lil peanut gets lil older, my goal is to become a medical assistance and work with children...mmmm well ladies thats about it sorry if stuff is spelled wrong and all my markings are in the wrong places

how long have you been TTC? Ive been trying for number 2 for 4 months, my first was a surprise :)
what are would you like GIRL or BOY? As I have a girl I would love to have a boy next but I honestly don't mind :)
what symptoms are you having?Mood swings, sickness and my boobs are killing me lol

Sorry that looks a bit randomn - that was a reply to Junemomma09!! (too early for baby brain??)

We've been TTC for over 2 years, 2 early losses.. This baby is a clomid baby. BUT, it was a dose I got from a friend that had some leftover.. :blush: It was one of the first things the FS was planning on trying though! I have PCOS and hubby is fine, it's just me that doesn't ovulate on my own very often (or at decent times) :dohh:

Obviously, we want a healthy baby. (Who doesn't?) But we'd love a little girl as there's so many boys in the family. We'll see!

Boobs sore on and off - hurts to hug OH! Also extreme tiredness. That's about it really, I'm almost sad I have no MS yet! (Watch me live to regret that comment! :haha:)

Good morning new ladies!
how long have you been TTC? over a year, technically this was the 10th cycle (femara cycle 2 baby :happydance:)
what are would you like GIRL or BOY? I'd prefer a girl, since I already have girl stuff, but I wouldn't mind one of each.
what symptoms are you having? so sleeping, twinges and crampy, constipation, emotional (but that's me all the time :haha:)

no ms for me yet either, whigfield, but I'm not counting my chickens. :haha: I didn't have any with dd so I may be due.

Ntnp for the first 2 months and it took 7 months to conceive!

Would really love another girl as kept all of my LO things but I would be over the moon with a boy... As long as its healthy baby I don't mind!

Nausea and backache!

how long have you been trying to conceive? 13 months - conceived naturally without assistance or meds after practically giving up!

What would you like GIRL or BOY? I don't mind. I've waited so long for this I just want a healthy baby!

What symptoms are you having? All on and off symptoms including nausea, tiredness, twinges, heaviness in the tummy area, sore boobs.

REALLY, REALLY PRAYING FOR A STICKY BEAN!!!!

Some more spotting. It's still miniscule amounts but it makes me feel so worried. :nope:

Whigfield, I had the smallest amount of spotting today for the first time and I freaked! I called DH out of work for comfort and when he got home he looked at it, rolled his eyes and said 'is that it?!'

I felt desperately worried too

It's OK to be worried, but just remember those great numbers! xx

Lol! My OH does the same thing, but it's so worrying. In my head I'm always telling myself "this is the start of a m/c, prepare yourself" and then I google and make myself worse. :dohh: The good thing is I spoke to my mom about it, and she said she spotted all throughout the pregnancy she had with my brother, so wondering if I just take after her. :shrug:

Lol! I just did that! Told myself 'this may be the beginning of the end', googled it and felt even worse!

Googling should be banned for pregnant ladies!!!

Congrats to all the newbies ~ Happy and healthy 9 months to you! :flower:

Siggy banner code is back on page 37 ~ post 362

Are any of you ladies still taking pregnancy tests?? I hadn't gotten a blaring positive since the last one I took on Saturday and I've been thinking of buying another to see if it has gotten darker just for peace of mind.
Do you ladies think that's a bad idea?

Sorry that looks a bit randomn - that was a reply to Junemomma09!! (too early for baby brain??)

Lol that would be beat if you are due then. It'd be nice to have another mommy due the same day as me. When I was on here in 2009, pregnant with my son, my bump buddy and I would text each other and update our group thread on how we were doing if one of us was in the hospital or in labor.

Hope you ladies are all having a great day! I haven't heard nything from the doctor yet. Makes me nervous! Does anyone think its a bad thing if my heartbeat has gone down some? It's back to hanging around 84 bpm, which I guess is still fast, but has been up to 100 and averaging a little closer to 92. Every little thing worries me! I'm feeling kinda sick today but haven't thrown up. Dizzy and being a total b*tch to my dh! Does that sound like good signs?

Got my bfp last week at 10dpo my EDD is 8th July 2013 :happydance: this is my third bfp this year and i'm hoping its third time lucky and this one is sticking around for 9 months! I am seeing my GP Friday to confirm etc.

How are you all feeling? So far i have no blaring symptoms, get tired more easily but thats about it.

my theory about hpts is use them until you're out of them :rofl: (It's not like you're going to need anymore.) I kept testing until the line was dark enough to my satisfaction. So take one, junemomma, to make yourself feel better.

donnanoble, you're symptoms still sound good to me. good luck and sticky :dust:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->