~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Hey everyone, I've not been about for while as I have been on holiday. Hope everyone had a good Christmas?!
I've got my scan in an hour, I am terrified!!

Good luck! I hope it all goes well! :)

I did read somewhere they say to wait a year after a c-section but it depends really on how well you heal and how fit etc you are...I think do whatever you feel is right and when you feel you are ready for another child. It is really a case by case situation I reckon. I would really love a vbac this time round but will do whatever is best for the baby and me. Definitely taking an epidural if they offer me one especially if I have the same dramas as I had with DD's birth. I really think if I get that odema again I want them to induce me early.

Hi I'm due on the 26th of july too :) nice to meet all of you!! So many due Xx

Welcome & congratulations x

Hi peeps! I'm due 21st July with our first. Exciting but also terrifying!

Welcome & congratulations x

Still stuck in hospital hoping to God I get out tomorrow... I DO NOT want to be in here for New Years.... I've got my 7th bag of fluids up so something's gotta give right?!

Thanks ladies!! Am now on bag 8 BUT my ketones are coming down!!!!!

Hope you get out soon x

hi girls! i havent been on for a while because we are on holidays enjoying time with family :) just wanted to come on and say happy new year! hope 2013 is everything you could wish for! we ae heading home in 2 days and will be having our 14 week ultrasound on thursday and CAN NOT wait!!! :happydance:

Glad you had a good holiday, good luck for your scan.

Hey everyone, I've not been about for while as I have been on holiday. Hope everyone had a good Christmas?!
I've got my scan in an hour, I am terrified!!

Good luck for your scan hope all is well x

I did read somewhere they say to wait a year after a c-section but it depends really on how well you heal and how fit etc you are...I think do whatever you feel is right and when you feel you are ready for another child. It is really a case by case situation I reckon. I would really love a vbac this time round but will do whatever is best for the baby and me. Definitely taking an epidural if they offer me one especially if I have the same dramas as I had with DD's birth. I really think if I get that odema again I want them to induce me early.

With my first i was 27 yrs old & 12 weeks after the c-section i felt normal again! Im 33 now, will be 34 soon & hope i still recover quickly. I feel the same as you, would love vbac, but i will do whats best at the time.

Jsmom, my sis told me to add a bit of honey if it needs it instead of the sugar! I had text her and I thought the smoothie would be sweet enough without the sugar because cuties are very sweet and then the yogurt on top of it. She agreed and said she normally adds honey to hers or fruit juice to sweeten it. I'm getting ready to make it in a few mins so hoping it turns out yummy!! I'm going to have to start looking through more recipes online because I've already found 2 just yesterday that sounds so yummy! LOL!

My taco soup I made with a bit of hamburger meat, I think next time I make it I'll make it without the hamburger and just use all the beans and stuff for it. The main problem I had though with it....gas! A bit after I had ate I got up and went into stir the soup and get DS in bed and I had stabbing gas pains! I doubled over and keep saying owww! DS came running in there what's wrong mom what's wrong? I had to reassure him I was fine and it's just bad gas. He felt so bad. He was sorry I was in pain and just stood there watching me making sure I was really OK. My monkey is so good to his mommy when she doesn't feel well!!

I'M GETTING HOME!!!! And I finally got my booking in date - jan 10th, next week!

YAY!!!!!!!!! That's so awesome Eve!!!! Congrats on going home!!!!

Jsmom, I just made the smoothies. It would have been better to me with either vanilla yogurt or another flavor and not plain. It was just way to strong. I added a tablespoon of honey but I also added 1 banana which helped immensely! It's really not too bad now!

I used to make a smoothie made with a muller corner yoghurt (okay so not the healthiest!!) didn't need to add sugar and you could add whatever fruit to it!

well i had my scan! it was amazing!!! all is fine.

Was supposed to be the combined screaning scan, but baby was difficult! refused to move and lie in a better position, just kept putting hands over its face and rolling over! typical!! just like its dad!!

it measures 12 weeks 5 days so im due 8th July.

Attachments

• IMG_0317[1].jpg
    IMG_0317[1].jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 11
lovely scan alannadee

Well I'm on antibiotics. So is DH. So are all three of the kids. I hope to goodness they work because I'm absolutely fed up of feeling so poorly. a week and a half it has been now, with no easing up at all, it's just ridiculous.

Me, DD, and DS2 were coughing literally all night. DS2 the poor little love can hardly keep his eyes open today he's so shattered.

All in all this has been a lousy Christmas period! I hope it clears up soon, it's beyond a joke. Poor kids have been poorly their entire Christmas holidays.

Haha! 34 is not old! But thats what my doc says, i ignore her!

Seriously thinking of driving out of town & switching docs. I will be discussing this with my doc, she is very honest and would tell me her opinion.

My doc insisted that i test for birth defects, its blood tests & an extra ultrasound, insurance pays for it all so thats probably why she wants it done. Lol. We dont feel we need it because we will love whatever we are blessed with! But my ultrasound is jan 11 & im excited!!

My daughter is six and just cant wait for a sibbling. We cant either. Depending on how this birth goes, we are considering having another one right after, well at least 10 months after to start ttc. This one took almost two years ttc, but my thyroid meds have had to be adjusted and that took a few years. Anyone else considering another one after this one? I know its ealry, but we wished we could have had another sooner. But very blessed with what we have!

34 isn't old at all! OH and I are both 39 and I'll deliver a few months before I turn 40. We're sticking with one child...the next addition to our household after that will be a dog. :)

This is going to be our last baby. My husband was ok with only having our daughter, but i wanted at least one more. Then we got this surprise pregnancy so we are going top after this one. He is ten years older than me so i'm gonna have him get snipped :haha:

This is our last too. We didn't want more than 3 but look what life threw at us! DH is booked in for the snip on 24th Jan.

This will be my first and last :). I'm 37 and single so I'm content and thankful for one!

my OH planned on never having kids, my DD changed his mind, but he only wants one. I had to talk him out of going to get fixed before this one is due, and while I'm truly okay with him getting fixed after this bean is born, I wouldn't complain if he changed his mind, I always pictured myself with 3 or 4, but would def be content with 2.

We both want four kids but will be happy with whatever happens. We're in our mid to late twenties so there is definitely time :)

Does anyone have plans for tonight? I am hoping I am able to even stay awake till midnight lol. We'll just be staying home since my husband is just getting over his illness. Also, I cleaned like a maniac the past couple of days and I think I overdid it as my body feels like I was hit by a truck! So I'm just going to take it easy today, maybe have a nap later, and just read all day or something. :D

hey ladies, had my scan this morning! :D. Bubs was bouncing round in there! only measured 12wk 1 day so can you change my due date to the 14th please Eve :).

I'll try and put a pic on later (new camera for xmas and not figured it out yet ;))

Told all my friends via text this afternoon, wow did my phone go crazy :haha:

congrats alandee on your scan too hun! xx

My only plan is working tonight :(. I've been working 12 hour days thru the holidays and tonight I'm running a kids nys eve party at the resort I work at till 1am. So ill be "partying" with 50+ kids all night. Lol

Hi ladies! Not been feeling well the last couple days. I've been battling a horrible headache for two days now so I finally decided to call the doctors office. They had me come in straight away. So I'm now sitting in the waiting room waiting to be taken to a room. I'm hoping everything is ok and it's just a headache that's being difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->